PDA

View Full Version : Glaring Error Observations

SnoopDawg
07-22-2016, 10:26 AM
I'm a Baby boomer who still takes the CL just to see the obituaries. Did a double take yesterday when I saw the sports page headlines saying that TSUN was in the running for a 3 star DB from Alabama. Big ass story on it. Is that where there recruiting is now? That is embarrasing. Incredible. Then today I open it up and the sports page headline story is about TSUN "exemplary cooperation" and how that will help them with the NCAA. I will tell you that exemplary cooperation is what Laramy Tunsil's stepfather provided to the NCAA. Telling someone where the body is buried after you murder someone is not exemplary cooperation.

starkvegasdawg
07-22-2016, 10:37 AM
Your first mistake was subscribing to the CL. Your second mistake is still taking the CL.

thf24
07-22-2016, 10:54 AM
I would be embarrassed to use the "exemplary cooperation" mantra at this point if I were a sympathizer. Anyone paying a shred of objective attention can see that their cooperation, if you can even call it that, has been anything but "exemplary."

SnoopDawg
07-22-2016, 11:47 AM
I will probably stop taking it when I see my name in the obituary which probably is not too far off.

AlmostPositive
07-22-2016, 12:00 PM
Cheating while you're being investigated is, by Ole Miss standards, exemplary cooperation. At least they'd stopped rigging ACT scores and Tunsil no longer had a free car

MSUDawg99
07-22-2016, 01:28 PM
The CL & especially the Sports Section is not talked about on this board. Everyone here hates the CL & the obvious bias that's been going on there for years. If you continue to read it, that's your biz obviously but please don't link any articles to ED. It's become a big no no. We boycott them. Just giving you a heads up. Hahaha.

M.Fillmore
07-22-2016, 02:13 PM
Has there ever been a school that has not claimed "exemplary cooperation?"
I can think of no school that has said, "We plan to stonewall the NCAA and to obfuscate our answer to every question the NCAA asks."

Claiming exemplary cooperation fools no one but your own fanbase.