PDA

View Full Version : Nancy reporting

shannondawg
07-22-2016, 09:42 AM
I just got copy on my cellphone of a tweet, but I can't get it to copy so I can post it as is. But this is what it says:

"Politics in play in Starkville. Willie Gay says his coach has been threatened to get fired if he shows up at om today, so he can't make it."

DownwardDawg
07-22-2016, 09:44 AM
Hahaha!!!! That's good stuff.

BossDawg
07-22-2016, 09:46 AM
Well, they did everything they've got coming to themselves.

thf24
This not even two weeks after he led the charge to block C34 at USP. Can't say I'm surprised though. Doubt the irony would even register on him.

msstate7
Somehow I doubt that... If we're actually interested in getting gay, why do this bc it doesn't help? If we aren't interested in gay any more, who cares if he goes to Oxford

MarketingBully
07-22-2016, 09:51 AM
Somehow I doubt that... If we're actually interested in getting gay, why do this bc it doesn't help? If we aren't interested in gay any more, who cares if he goes to Oxford

This should have happened last year. That coach needs to go. He is a known Ole Miss funneler.

starkvegasdawg
07-22-2016, 09:51 AM
I just got copy on my cellphone of a tweet, but I can't get it to copy so I can post it as is. But this is what it says:

"Politics in play in Starkville. Willie Gay says his coach has been threatened to get fired if he shows up at om today, so he can't make it."

He must be so proud that he covers a school that never engages in recruiting politics. They of those that will pay a player money not to go on a visit among other things. Yancy needs to go back to his night job of manning the glory hole at the Exxon on the edge of town.

lawdawg
07-22-2016, 09:57 AM
If we're actually interested in getting gay...

http://dustn.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/not-that-theres-anything-wrong-with-that.gif

StThierry
07-22-2016, 09:58 AM

I suspect Nancy's involvement will eventually get the coach fired because the school board will not want the headache.

msstate7
07-22-2016, 10:09 AM
This should have happened last year. That coach needs to go. He is a known Ole Miss funneler.

If our intentions are to get a coach at shs fired, we wouldn't tell gay... We'd just do it

Thick
07-22-2016, 10:09 AM
Cake Boy screen shotted a text from Willie G., that states that his coach told him that he will get fired.

ElitedawgRecruiting
07-22-2016, 10:10 AM
Exactly. And if Gay is actually telling people that, which I am skeptical about anyway, then no loss IMO. There's no way in hell thats actually going on

ElitedawgRecruiting
07-22-2016, 10:11 AM
His coach is playing a game with him and the kid is to loyal to see it. That's all this is

MarketingBully
07-22-2016, 10:13 AM
Oh yeah. I doubt it was MSU who told Gay. It was his Ole Miss coach coaching at SHS who told him that. Our coaches don't control SHS.

MarketingBully
07-22-2016, 10:14 AM
His coach is playing a game with him and the kid is to loyal to see it. That's all this is

A dangerous game that will continue to shorten his time at SHS with every player he tries to funnel to Ole Miss.

cheewgumm
07-22-2016, 10:15 AM
If it's by true, if I'm Mullen of have someone come out and say "go wherever you want this weekend."

vv83
07-22-2016, 10:16 AM
^ this all day. call them out on their bullshit

MSUDawg99
07-22-2016, 10:17 AM
Oh yeah. I doubt it was MSU who told Gay. It was his Ole Miss coach coaching at SHS who told him that. Our coaches don't control SHS.

Then why does their fanbase control SPS for ****s sake? Maybe our coaches should have more say so in what goes on at SHS. Damn.

shannondawg
07-22-2016, 10:26 AM

I had been hearing sometime back that the Gay saga was far from over.

I suspect but don't know, that Gay just made that up for an excuse, sounds like something I would do.

EnterpriseDawg
07-22-2016, 10:26 AM
If State loses out on Gay, so be it. Should have gotten rid of the rat last year, then maybe wouldn't be having the problems this year. Better late than never. Can't continue to let OM rub our noses in it.

ElitedawgRecruiting
07-22-2016, 10:31 AM
Sounds to me like ole miss expects to lose him and this is their way of selling to their fans that there was no way Msu was
Gonna let him go to ole miss. Think about it

Jack Lambert
07-22-2016, 10:34 AM

Because to keep those SOB from getting him.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-22-2016, 10:37 AM
And this happens on the day of our Big Dawg Camp weekend..hmmmmmmm

starkvegasdawg
07-22-2016, 10:45 AM
Meanwhile in Oxford:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RGGoiTAuPYQ/T3_yjuaz5WI/AAAAAAAAAis/yaVeTPAHn4I/s1600/756+-+blind+faith+follow+sheep+think.jpg#blind%20sheep% 20450x369

Big4Dawg
07-22-2016, 10:46 AM
If this is actually true, he won't come to BDC. If it's an excuse to stay in starkville, he will be at BDC.

DeviousDawg
07-22-2016, 10:46 AM
Like I said previously, be patient with Gay.

It_Could_Happen
07-22-2016, 10:49 AM
Does anyone know exactly what happened here? I feel like there is a deeper story to all of this.

MSUDawg99
07-22-2016, 11:06 AM
Yeah, Devious Dog I feel like you know something. If there is in fact more to this story than what that queer is tweeting & that we should remain optimistic, then just say "yes". If not, then just say "no". I'm sure that the ones in the know can't divulge details but if there is reason to be optimistic & you're positive about this then let us know. Otherwise, in my eyes this ship has sailed & I'm not counting on getting this kid. I'm about done with recruiting. Too much drama.

ElitedawgRecruiting
07-22-2016, 11:07 AM
And one thing I will say. The fact that that guy posted his DM just goes to show you something about him. How any kid would ever trust him is beyond me

HaggardDawg
07-22-2016, 11:09 AM
id be shocked at this point if he shows up to BDC. He's tweeting "must be nice" to recruits that are saying they'll be in Oxford this weekend. Someone is feeding him major bs. Telling him a coach could get fired if he went to Oxford. Ricky woods better find out if one of his assistants told Willie that and get his damn house in order.

tireddawg
07-22-2016, 11:09 AM
Because to keep those SOB from getting him.

Amen to that!

tireddawg
07-22-2016, 11:10 AM
Like I said previously, be patient with Gay.

I'll have to agree with this

msstate7
07-22-2016, 11:12 AM
Ricky woods better find out if one of his assistants told Willie that and get his damn house in order.

Exactly.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-22-2016, 11:27 AM
id be shocked at this point if he shows up to BDC. He's tweeting "must be nice" to recruits that are saying they'll be in Oxford this weekend. Someone is feeding him major bs. Telling him a coach could get fired if he went to Oxford. Ricky woods better find out if one of his assistants told Willie that and get his damn house in order.

Hell Ricky Woods may be part of it...

Jarius
07-22-2016, 11:34 AM
Some of you guys need to read his Twitter feed. He is as pro ole miss as possible and has no plans on coming to state. Read it for yourself.

Bodaski
07-22-2016, 11:47 AM

Agree with you 100%. The coach, Willie Gillispie and the other 2 guys, Kevin Farmer and Randy Carlisle just recently had their names made public. Everybody danced around their names last year and they were never named. The other coach left for a HC position. They know they've been identified now and will be watched like a hawk. I'm like you, I'll bet Gillispie is telling Willie Gay he could lose his job if he goes to OM this weekend. You know that coach hasn't been told that. He's scared of losing his job because he knows he has been identified. He should be fired if he is telling that. If I were the HC and AD at Starkville HS he would be in my office after lunch answering some questions.

Covercorner2
07-22-2016, 11:47 AM
Some of you guys need to read his Twitter feed. He is as pro ole miss as possible and has no plans on coming to state. Read it for yourself.

Reuben Foster has an Auburn tattoo....

SnoopDawg
07-22-2016, 11:50 AM
Is queer a politically correct term these days? Trump was talking about the LGBTQ (or something like this) community last night

maroonmania
07-22-2016, 11:51 AM
Regardless of what happens with Gay I am 100% in support of getting Woods out of Starkville. Should have never been hired in the first place.

MarketingBully
07-22-2016, 11:52 AM
Yeah, it's July. A lot of things can happen between now and then. The summer of 2010 our biggest recruiter was none other then CJ Johnson. Look how that turned out...

DeviousDawg
07-22-2016, 11:59 AM

Wouldn't be too shocking considering the fact that he has hung around our coaching staff and players multiple times since publicly committing to Ole Miss. Sometimes in these situations its better to consider the things that are kept quiet, rather than the things that are shouted from the mountain tops.

Homedawg
07-22-2016, 12:09 PM
Regardless of what happens with Gay I am 100% in support of getting Woods out of Starkville. Should have never been hired in the first place.

Starkville high hired the best football coach for Starkville high. Not their job to hire the best guy for state. With that said, Ricky doesn't push kids to anywhere. If so why did Pegues go to state. There are some issues on his staff but him being the one isn't it.

TimberBeast
07-22-2016, 12:12 PM
Starkville high hired the best football coach for Starkville high. Not their job to hire the best guy for state. With that said, Ricky doesn't push kids to anywhere. If so why did Pegues go to state. There are some issues on his staff but him being the one isn't it.

That's absurd. SHS has to consider State when hiring a coach, if they don't then State is doing something wrong there. If he has anyone on his staff pushing kids to om (which he does) then they should be gone and ricky with them, like yesterday.

gravedigger
07-22-2016, 12:24 PM
That's absurd. SHS has to consider State when hiring a coach, if they don't then State is doing something wrong there.

Not it's not. Has it occurred to you or anyone else pumping this nonsense that the MSU football recruiting staff MIGHT be dropping the ball here? Fact is, OM wouldn't be able to get high profle kids out of SHS if our coaching staff made somewhat of an equivalent effort. That is a fact, not a guess or an opinion.

90% of the posts on this board are about the ridiculous crap OM has pulled to get kids to their school and are about to be hammered for. The other 9.9 % is our own fans wishing MSU did the same thing to avoid some signing day embarrassment.

Dawgfan77
07-22-2016, 12:28 PM
Pouge was at SP with pegues. Woods is not friend of MSU even though he has his degree from there

Bully13
07-22-2016, 12:32 PM
I'm about as far from the inside as anyone but I'm not buying the coach's job was threatened. Sounds like and smells like bear shit to me.

Homedawg
07-22-2016, 12:34 PM
That's absurd. SHS has to consider State when hiring a coach, if they don't then State is doing something wrong there. If he has anyone on his staff pushing kids to om (which he does) then they should be gone and ricky with them, like yesterday.

So if I'm shs, and I have the choice of the best coach in the state, who has sent kids to both ole miss and state, remember Conner Stephens? Or just a coach that is a state pusher, they should choose the latter? Bullshit. And if you think so, you need to think for two seconds who signs his check. And it isn't msu. Sorry if you don't like it.

Ifyouonlyknew
Pouge was at SP with Species. Woods is not friend of MSU even though he has his degree from there

Woods was there with Pegues. Pegues was class of '05 & Woods was there through '06.

Gutter Cobreh
Not it's not. Has it occurred to you or anyone else pumping this nonsense that the MSU football recruiting staff MIGHT be dropping the ball here? Fact is, OM wouldn't be able to get high profle kids out of SHS if our coaching staff made somewhat of an equivalent effort. That is a fact, not a guess or an opinion.

90% of the posts on this board are about the ridiculous crap OM has pulled to get kids to their school and are about to be hammered for. The other 9.9 % is our own fans wishing MSU did the same thing to avoid some signing day embarrassment.

Where do the kid's parents enter the equation? Do they not bear the burden on helping their kid select the best school for them?

The only reason I'm asking is because if my kid had D-1 talent but wasn't going to go pro, had offers from Vandy and UGA - I'd probably steer him towards Vandy. Both great academic schools, but the Vandy degree carries more clout.

jumbo
So we are going to get a coach fired because he let's a kid visit OM, but we didn't have him fired because he let a kid commit to OM?

riiiiiiiight

Homedawg
07-22-2016, 12:38 PM
Pouge was at SP with Species. Woods is not friend of MSU even though he has his degree from there

Wrong. Pogue was not he head coach at panola when Pegues signed w us.

notsofarawaydawg
07-22-2016, 12:41 PM

So let's look at this logically. He says he won't go to Oxford this weekend because he's afraid his high school coach might get fired.

Yet he will sign with UNM knowing they are in a shit load of trouble and ALL their staff may get fired.

Something stinky with that UNM tweeter boy lover.

maroonmania
07-22-2016, 12:41 PM

Well, guess we will just disagree in that the city of Starkville and MSU are inescapably linked. What's good for one should be good for the other. I have no idea if Woods is doing anything with pushing kids to UNM but he's certainly allowing it to be done and that's just as bad. Guess I would not agree that Woods was the "best football coach for Starkville high". The best coach wouldn't be allowing the situations to develop that have under Woods. And yes, Starkville has every right to keep Woods and MSU and its supporters have every right to voice their displeasure of what's going on over there in whatever ways they choose.

MarketingBully
07-22-2016, 01:01 PM
If coaches weren't steering players to Ole Miss, I could care less who the coaches are in Starkville. With that said, they have a bonafide network of known coaches steering players to Ole Miss. Woods isn't one but we have identified at least two to three who are. That to me is unacceptable. If it was an even playing field, I'd have no problems but folks we don't have an even playing field even in Starkville. That is what is the shit stain in all of this.

TimberBeast
07-22-2016, 01:02 PM

That's exactly what i said dumbshit. State is doing something wrong there, meaning MSU, meaning our coaches. I've never once said State should do anything remotely similar to om, and I have actually said that if we were caught doing what they were doing we would deserve every bit of punishment we got.

MarketingBully
07-22-2016, 01:09 PM
Also think of how stupid this is. AJ Brown could have started this year and been our outside receiver, played with Fred Ross and would have piled up a lot of yards and made the All SEC freshman team and been in the NFL after his junior year and been a home town hero. Instead, he goes to Ole Miss and won't see the field this year. How stupid is that? Mullen has proven if we have weapons at receiver we will use them. I still don't understand that decision and never will. Just plain dumb. I still don't understand why a SHS player wants to go to Ole Miss and really never will.

mic
07-22-2016, 01:11 PM
Also think of how stupid this is. AJ Brown could have started this year and been our outside receiver, played with Fred Ross and would have piled up a lot of yards and made the All SEC freshman team and been in the NFL after his junior year and been a home town hero. Instead, he goes to Ole Miss and won't see the field this year. How stupid is that? Mullen has proven if we have weapons at receiver we will use them. I still don't understand that decision and never will. Just plain dumb. I still don't understand why a SHS player wants to go to Ole Miss and really never will.

Let's pump the brakes on AJ starting here as a frosh...
I will put Gray, Ross, Myles, Dear up against any 4 WR from anyone in the SEC.

MSUDawg99
07-22-2016, 01:17 PM
Is queer a politically correct term these days? Trump was talking about the LGBTQ (or something like this) community last night

I was referring to Yancy, not Willie (and absolutely nothing to do with Willie's last name, that's just a coincidence). And I don't give a damn whether it is or not. When you follow recruits into bathrooms to interview them (Yancy), you give up the right to be called a man.

Jarius
07-22-2016, 01:18 PM
Reuben Foster has an Auburn tattoo....

And 90 % of commitments end up sticking in college football. There are exceptions, and he may very well be one, but right now it looks like he wants very badly to be an Ole Miss rebel. It looks that way because of his actions on social media and his actions of committing to them.

ShotgunDawg
07-22-2016, 01:24 PM
And 90 % of commitments end up sticking in college football. There are exceptions, and he may very well be one, but right now it looks like he wants very badly to be an Ole Miss rebel. It looks that way because of his actions on social media and his actions of committing to them.

Disagree. Taking what recruits say on Twitter as credible evidence is for losers. It normally mean zero. Secondly, I still don't believe he's given an on record interview since committing to Ole Miss, which would insinuate that, like Leo Lewis, he doesn't want to talk about it.

Thirdly, he's spent time with our coaches and players since committing, which would indicate that his actions are opposite of what you say.

mic
07-22-2016, 01:29 PM

He may end up in Oxford when all is said and done.. But it may not be where he necessarily wants to go too school.
Ask Tony Conner where he"wanted" to go to school and the answer would not be where he is now..

Jarius
07-22-2016, 01:37 PM
Disagree. Taking what recruits say on Twitter as credible evidence is for losers. It normally mean zero. Secondly, I still don't believe he's given an on record interview since committing to Ole Miss, which would insinuate that, like Leo Lewis, he doesn't want to talk about it.

Thirdly, he's spent time with our coaches and players since committing, which would indicate that his actions are opposite of what you say.

The guy is currently on twitter mad as hell because he can't go to Oxford, the place he committed to a few weeks ago. He is either the greatest troll ever, or a really big Ole Miss commitment. I don't take all things said by recruits on twitter as gospel, but after someone commits to a school and then spends the succeeding weeks sucking off all things red and blue, it's pretty clear what he wants to do.

Jarius
07-22-2016, 01:39 PM
He may end up in Oxford when all is said and done.. But it may not be where he necessarily wants to go too school.
Ask Tony Conner where he"wanted" to go to school and the answer would not be where he is now..

If he doesn't really want to go there, then why would he be putting himself through this hell? He is in Starkville, MS and openly cheering on everything Ole Miss and talking about that being "home" and mad that he can't go back. That has to be a tough situation for him and his family because you know that people in Starkville don't like that shit. Sometimes things just are as they appear to be. Last year should prove that at SHS.

LockeDawg
07-22-2016, 02:46 PM
If he doesn't really want to go there, then why would he be putting himself through this hell? He is in Starkville, MS and openly cheering on everything Ole Miss and talking about that being "home" and mad that he can't go back. That has to be a tough situation for him and his family because you know that people in Starkville don't like that shit. Sometimes things just are as they appear to be. Last year should prove that at SHS.His OM recruiter needs to suggest he tone it down on social media. JMO

DeviousDawg
07-22-2016, 02:58 PM
The guy is currently on twitter mad as hell because he can't go to Oxford, the place he committed to a few weeks ago. He is either the greatest troll ever, or a really big Ole Miss commitment. I don't take all things said by recruits on twitter as gospel, but after someone commits to a school and then spends the succeeding weeks sucking off all things red and blue, it's pretty clear what he wants to do.

I posted a thread about a week about Willie Gay. I basically told everyone that it was gonna seem like he was the biggest hotty toddy, but that everyone needs to keep the talking about him and making judgements on him to a minimum. I didn't just pull that out of my ass, there are reasons.

Gay privately committed to our staff, it kinda started to leak out to some people and then Mullen never made his #CLANGA tweet. I knew something was up at this point, because he definitely committed to our staff but we didn't make it public, Gay also told all the recruiting guys like Steve and Paul that he would be committing to State. Then after word leaks that he privately commits to our staff, he publicly commits to Ole Miss. You can make whatever kind of inferences you want from that. I don't know anything for sure, but I do know everything is not as it seems on Twitter. While he has "spent the succeeding weeks sucking off all things red and blue", he also spent the succeeding weeks hanging out with our players and coaches.

Something doesn't add up there, if a recruit blew us off as bad as it seems, why would he be hanging around our players and coaches the next week?

I seem to remember a video surfacing in 2011 of Snoop Brassell leading the rest of his USP teammates in the Dawg Pound Rock. We know how that worked out.

Let it play out.

Jarius
07-22-2016, 03:10 PM
I will certainly let it play out and won't bash the kid, but you have to see everyone's skepticism after last year's recruiting experts on here told everyone to "let it play out" and we saw how that went.

I posted a thread about a week about Willie Gay. I basically told everyone that it was gonna seem like he was the biggest hotty toddy, but that everyone needs to keep the talking about him and making judgements on him to a minimum. I didn't just pull that out of my ass, there are reasons.

Gay privately committed to our staff, it kinda started to leak out to some people and then Mullen never made his #CLANGA tweet. I knew something was up at this point, because he definitely committed to our staff but we didn't make it public, Gay also told all the recruiting guys like Steve and Paul that he would be committing to State. Then after word leaks that he privately commits to our staff, he publicly commits to Ole Miss. You can make whatever kind of inferences you want from that. I don't know anything for sure, but I do know everything is not as it seems on Twitter. While he has "spent the succeeding weeks sucking off all things red and blue", he also spent the succeeding weeks hanging out with our players and coaches.

Something doesn't add up there, if a recruit blew us off as bad as it seems, why would he be hanging around our players and coaches the next week?

I seem to remember a video surfacing in 2011 of Snoop Brassell leading the rest of his USP teammates in the Dawg Pound Rock. We know how that worked out.

Let it play out.

DeviousDawg
07-22-2016, 03:25 PM
Yeah, Devious Dog I feel like you know something. If there is in fact more to this story than what that queer is tweeting & that we should remain optimistic, then just say "yes". If not, then just say "no". I'm sure that the ones in the know can't divulge details but if there is reason to be optimistic & you're positive about this then let us know. Otherwise, in my eyes this ship has sailed & I'm not counting on getting this kid. I'm about done with recruiting. Too much drama.

Not ignoring the question, just putting it off until tomorrow. There are some things in motion right now, and I won't be able to give a definite yes until tomorrow or maybe Sunday. I'll give you a maybe for now. I heard some things last week but I just want to see how this weekend goes.

I can tell you that it's not a hard no.

FISHDAWG
07-22-2016, 03:55 PM
Does anyone know exactly what happened here? I feel like there is a deeper story to all of this.

C-34 did a hat trick and landed at SHS

Bully13
07-22-2016, 03:58 PM
I still don't believe anybodys job was threatened. Something smells like bear shit.

BigEasyDawg
07-22-2016, 04:48 PM
Steve just tweeted that Gay is on campus in Starkville

Political Hack
07-22-2016, 04:49 PM
If his coach made that up and actually told Gay that, he should be fired immediately.

These assholes need to quit lying to kids. From Freeze to the high school coaches.

DeviousDawg
07-22-2016, 04:52 PM
Steve just tweeted that Gay is on campus in Starkville

Hmmmm interesting....

ShotgunDawg
07-22-2016, 04:56 PM
Hmmmm interesting....

I wonder if the NCAA got with Mullen and Gay and had Ole Miss set up?***

mic
07-22-2016, 05:00 PM
If his coach made that up and actually told Gay that, he should be fired immediately.

These assholes need to quit lying to kids. From Freeze to the high school coaches.

I wonder if Carlise , Gillespie , and Parker are in an unmarked black SUV at the complex...

Dawgcentral
07-22-2016, 05:19 PM

You don't lay that kinda crap on a kid no matter what the situation. That guys job is not his concern.even if it was true I wouldn't let a student of mine think he's responsible for my job.

MarketingBully
07-22-2016, 05:27 PM
Recruiting is hillarious I tell ya. In this case, actions speak louder then anything typed in a 128 character format.

KB21
07-22-2016, 05:42 PM
I think ole Yancey has been caught in another lie.

Political Hack
07-22-2016, 06:27 PM
You don't lay that kinda crap on a kid no matter what the situation. That guys job is not his concern.even if it was true I wouldn't let a student of mine think he's responsible for my job.

Good point.

shannondawg
07-22-2016, 08:17 PM
I bet a coke that a coach ain't said shit to him about getting fired.

Spiderman
07-22-2016, 08:51 PM
And one thing I will say. The fact that that guy posted his DM just goes to show you something about him. How any kid would ever trust him is beyond me

Absolutely.

He and Chuck are pure low down white trash.

And that's an insult to white trash.

Spiderman
07-22-2016, 08:53 PM
Hell Ricky Woods may be part of it...

I can promise you, this is not true. Ricky doesn't care.

There is no better players coach alive than Woods. I'd be honored for my kid to play for him.

Political Hack
07-22-2016, 08:57 PM

There is no better players coach alive than Woods. I'd be honored for my kid to play for him.

I've heard people are ticked that he's allowed it to go on unchecked, but also haven't heard anything that would implicate him in any wrongdoing whatsoever.

DancingRabbit
07-22-2016, 09:32 PM

Don't know much about Woods except that he coached 4-5 years at South Panola and 4-5 years at Northwest. Did any of his players end up at State?

msbulldog
07-23-2016, 07:32 AM
How do you tell Nancy is lying? He's posting!