PDA

View Full Version : Another ****ing slap dick OM fan

angusyoung
08-24-2013, 01:24 PM
So I go to the MUS vs Brentwood Academy game last night at Vanderbilt stadium with my wife, two sons, and Jackie. As we are walking through the bleachers to find a seat some dick hole starts yelling Hotty Toddy. Jackie ignores him as he always does but my wife and I turn to look at him and he turns and points at his 11 or 12 year old son and says "it was him". I wanted to go choke him out so bad in front of his wife and son. He's wearing white bucks, no socks, pink shorts. The stereotype doesnt get much stronger than that.

It's absolutely mind boggling to me that the man cant go to a high school game in Nashville with his daughter and grandsons and not get heckled by these ****ing idiots.

I feel better now.

hailmari
08-24-2013, 01:36 PM
That's when you just smile and say "Hail State!" or "the fifties are over!"

Coach34
08-24-2013, 02:01 PM
Jackie 7 wins...Ole Miss 6

enough said

Pollodawg
08-24-2013, 02:38 PM
So I go to the MUS vs Brentwood Academy game last night at Vanderbilt stadium with my wife, two sons, and Jackie. As we are walking through the bleachers to find a seat some dick hole starts yelling Hotty Toddy. Jackie ignores him as he always does but my wife and I turn to look at him and he turns and points at his 11 or 12 year old son and says "it was him". I wanted to go choke him out so bad in front of his wife and son. He's wearing white bucks, no socks, pink shorts. The stereotype doesnt get much stronger than that.

It's absolutely mind boggling to me that the man cant go to a high school game in Nashville with his daughter and grandsons and not get heckled by these ****ing idiots.

I feel better now.

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. I may be out of the loop, but you're related to Jackie Wayne. The Kang?

FlabLoser
08-24-2013, 02:41 PM
Elitedawgs.

curmudgeon
08-24-2013, 04:30 PM
Dude, he married the princess. Angus is practicallty royalty.

Dallas_Dawg
08-24-2013, 05:18 PM
Derrick Taite, is that you????****
(Every slapdick OM fan)

Todd4State
08-24-2013, 05:34 PM
Actually, stuff like that is why we need to win the Egg Bowl. When we have won the Egg, they don't say jack for a year- or in Dan's case three. To me "bragging rights" are not having to deal with their douchiness.

Pollodawg
08-24-2013, 06:52 PM
What? That's awesome.

Political Hack
08-24-2013, 07:27 PM
Dude, he married the princess. Angus is practicallty royalty.

wait, who are you? how'd you know that?

either way, there's plenty of reasons to hate Ole Miss.. this just ads to it. As much as I hate their football program, I would never do that to Billy Brewer. I'd also never rip a lanyard off a recruits neck, riot against a publicly voted Presidential election result, yell racial slurs from the stands at football players, or wave a rebel flag. All in all... I wouldn't do much of anything they do.

angusyoung
08-24-2013, 07:29 PM
After the 04 Egg Bowl, Jackie and I were walking back to the car after getting crushed and these two guys followed us the entire way back to car yelling "go back to Starkville and **** your cows!" Over and over again for like half a mile. He kept trying to turn around and I had my hand on his shoulder saying lets just get the **** outta here.

They're total pieces of shit. The whole lot of them.

Crystal Balls
08-24-2013, 07:49 PM
There side walk fans are the worst. I know several that never attended UM or been to a single game at VH. Hell most of these asshats have ever set a foot in Oxford yet they talk shit like there part of the Greatness that is Ole Miss cause they bought a shirt at Walmart.

spbdawg
08-24-2013, 08:15 PM
#

hells bells
08-24-2013, 08:32 PM
After the 04 Egg Bowl, Jackie and I were walking back to the car after getting crushed and these two guys followed us the entire way back to car yelling "go back to Starkville and **** your cows!" Over and over again for like half a mile. He kept trying to turn around and I had my hand on his shoulder saying lets just get the **** outta here.

They're total pieces of shit. The whole lot of them.

Next time tell The Coach to turn around and say, " been to Atlanta in December?"

angusyoung
08-24-2013, 10:12 PM
What's happening dude?

YITB #73

What's up browntown?