PDA

View Full Version : OSU RB Bri'onte Dunn dismissed for beating GF - Coach Freeze you on the phone yet?

blacklistedbully
07-19-2016, 07:35 PM
Bri'onte just needs to visit Haiti and get in God's Good Graces by playing for Freeze and UNM.

archdog
07-19-2016, 07:52 PM
An actual domestic violence situation, you know Freeze has put out some feelers.

Taog Redloh
07-19-2016, 10:11 PM
I think Mississippi State fans should probably sit this one out.

msstate7
07-19-2016, 10:15 PM

Yeah, we would get absolutely hammered after Simmons

Hrdawg82
07-20-2016, 06:38 AM

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this too

blacklistedbully
07-20-2016, 09:15 AM

Whole different ballgame. Simmons was protecting his sister, and didn't hit that woman until after he and another male tried to pull that woman off his sister.

This dude is involved in domestic violence.

MSU has a history of booting one of our best players off the team for this. UNM has a history of taking athletes who have literally abused women. Stringfellow was taken, and remains on their roster after pleading guilty to knocking a woman out then beating up some other guy because he dared to celebrate a Super Bowl win over Stringfellow's Denver Broncos.

Then consider Stringfellow got in trouble for another fight after he got to UNM, yet remains on the team.

HUGE difference.

Reason2succeed
07-20-2016, 09:55 AM
I thought the SEC has passed the Nutt Freeze rule where players that are kicked off of other teams cannot transfer in to the SEC?

blacklistedbully
07-20-2016, 10:05 AM
I thought the SEC has passed the Nutt Freeze rule where players that are kicked off of other teams cannot transfer in to the SEC?

Yeah, I think so too. Still you know damned well, were he able to, Freeze would be well into his pitch to this thug.

MedDawg
07-20-2016, 10:11 AM
I thought the SEC has passed the Nutt Freeze rule where players that are kicked off of other teams cannot transfer in to the SEC?OM is taking a player who was kicked off the Syracuse football team for failing multiple drug tests earlier this year

blacklistedbully
07-20-2016, 10:17 AM
OM is taking a player who was kicked off the Syracuse football team for failing multiple drug tests earlier this year

In addition to the guy who got his Penn State scholly pulled for gang-raping a freshman teammate by shoving a finger up the kid's rectum, then forcing it into the kid's mouth as other seniors held the kid down.

And that in addition to taking Stringfellow after he got booted from UW because he literally knocked a woman unconscious because he didn't like her taking pictures of Seattle fans celebrating their win over his Denver Broncos, and then followed that up by attacking another Seattle fan because he was celebrating.

Never, ever let an OM fan get away with talking shit about Simmons. We can reply with several examples of things their guys have done that are exponentially worse, and point out cases where they have taken these guys after the fact!

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-20-2016, 12:51 PM
Whole different ballgame. Simmons was protecting his sister, and didn't hit that woman until after he and another male tried to pull that woman off his sister.

This dude is involved in domestic violence.

MSU has a history of booting one of our best players off the team for this. UNM has a history of taking athletes who have literally abused women. Stringfellow was taken, and remains on their roster after pleading guilty to knocking a woman out then beating up some other guy because he dared to celebrate a Super Bowl win over Stringfellow's Denver Broncos.

Then consider Stringfellow got in trouble for another fight after he got to UNM, yet remains on the team.

HUGE difference.

You forgot the biggest difference..HE WASNT A MISSISSIPPI STATE STUDENT OR A MEMBER OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM!!

Coldsleeve Jr.
07-20-2016, 02:19 PM
If there were a video of some incoming chemistry freshman doing exactly what Simmons did, and there were no charges filed after an investigation, EVERY SCHOOL IN THE NATION would allow the kid in school. It's that simple.

Of course I don't agree with what happened, but crimes of morality do not prevent people from earning an education in this country.

Ifyouonlyknew
07-20-2016, 02:22 PM

They did. The Johnathan Taylor Rule.

DawgHouseUnited
07-20-2016, 04:11 PM
In addition to the guy who got his Penn State scholly pulled for gang-raping a freshman teammate by shoving a finger up the kid's rectum, then forcing it into the kid's mouth as other seniors held the kid down.

And that in addition to taking Stringfellow after he got booted from UW because he literally knocked a woman unconscious because he didn't like her taking pictures of Seattle fans celebrating their win over his Denver Broncos, and then followed that up by attacking another Seattle fan because he was celebrating.

Never, ever let an OM fan get away with talking shit about Simmons. We can reply with several examples of things their guys have done that are exponentially worse, and point out cases where they have taken these guys after the fact!

This. x1000. Had an OM homer on twitter bring Simmons up in a discussion about the NoA. I ignored the distraction, but it's amazing at the cognitive dissonance they exhibit.

Goldendawg
07-20-2016, 04:11 PM
Today's "media" wants to stir up things ASAP and not let it go on some situations. I don't agree on what Simmons did and think we should have handled it better, but why was it wrong for us to give him a chance when virtually every college in the nation would have taken him for his second chance and little have been said, except some praised for trying to "save and change him"? As noted, he wasn't a MSU student at the time. I guess "some" colleges are just more noted and admired with their record of "success in the heppin bidness".

Dawg61
07-20-2016, 04:26 PM
Y'all just can't get enough of this topic

Goldendawg
07-20-2016, 04:33 PM
I hate the topic, but Mullen gets hammered at SEC days, while Saben, Jones, and Freeze get a pass on similar, troubling situations.