msstate7
07-18-2016, 09:15 PM
Really hope SHS bounces SP in the playoffs this year

mcain31
07-18-2016, 09:29 PM
Congratulations!

ElitedawgRecruiting
07-18-2016, 09:31 PM
Starting to think he is wearing a red and white sweater and glasses.

Engine
07-18-2016, 09:35 PM
Offensive Coordinator?

starkvegasdawg
07-18-2016, 09:36 PM
Offensive Coordinator?
Recruiting coordinator***

Bothrops
07-18-2016, 09:43 PM
This is awesome! Congrats, mang

ShotgunDawg
07-18-2016, 10:07 PM
BOOM!!!!

This is even better. C34 gets to live in Starkville rather than Batesville. Sheesh, that's a huge upgrade

GTHOM
07-18-2016, 10:12 PM
Really hope SHS bounces SP in the playoffs this year

Gotta get through Brandon first

somebodyshotmypaw
07-18-2016, 10:17 PM
C34 in Starkville? Can't wait for him to bump into Steve Robertson in Walmart.

C34: What's up Steve? Nice tats.
SR.: Hey coach. Hate you had to give up the website before Gene bought you out.
C34: Hell no. I was loving the site, but needed to get back into coaching because I'm the only guy in Mississippi who understands offense.
SR: You had a great site, but your posters were rough on me with the whole "Rosebowl" nickname.
C34: Don't sweat it. I made some bad predictions myself.
SR: You mean like D'Runnya would be a first rounder and Kimchee would not?
C34: Yeah. I also said Hunter Renfroe would never see the majors and that ain't looking so good.
SR: Dont worry, we still have Freeze and the upcoming probation.
C34: We have both batted 1.000 on that haven't we?
SR: Yep. I'm hoping your posters are behind me
C34: They are Steve. As united as ever in their hatred of Ole Miss. You and I have called every shot on this.
SR: See ya buddy.
C34: Have a good one Steve. I've got to get back to school. I'm spending my days teaching offensive football to both the players and coaches. I'm also letting my young kids hang around at practice. They will be on the sidelines during games. Maybe even get in the huddle with the players. It's important for them to be around everything that the team does. Got to go.

ElitedawgRecruiting
07-18-2016, 10:18 PM
Waldo? Is that you???!!

dawgoneyall
07-18-2016, 10:37 PM

C34: Hell no. I was loving the site, but needed to get back into coaching because I'm the only guy in Mississippi who understands offense.
SR: You had a great site, but your posters were rough on me with the whole "Rosebowl" nickname.
C34: Yeah. I also said Hunter Renfroe would never see the majors and that ain't looking so good.
C34: They are Steve. As united as ever in their hatred of Ole Miss. You and I have called every shot on this.
C34: Have a good one Steve. I've got to get back to school. I'm spending my days teaching offensive football to both the players and coaches. I'm also letting my young kids hang around at practice. They will be on the sidelines during games. Maybe even get in the huddle with the players. It's important for them to be around everything that the team does. Got to go.

Hell, that last part is damn funny.

JoseBrown
07-18-2016, 10:53 PM
Hail yeah! Congrats 34!! Now straighten that mess up! Haha

Todd4State
07-18-2016, 11:29 PM
Well, now he and Steve can meet at the Denny's in Starkville. Definitely seems more convenient that way. Bo Bounds will still have to make the Trek but no worries there I'm sure.

1bigdawg
07-18-2016, 11:44 PM
Well, now he and Steve can meet at the Denny's in Starkville. Definitely seems more convenient that way. Bo Bounds will still have to make the Trek but no worries there I'm sure.

Zips is going to lose out on their business now....

Westdawg
07-19-2016, 01:06 AM
Wait, did Gene really buy this site?!?
If that's true, then it's time to start a new site

Indndawg
07-19-2016, 07:27 AM
Mullen to Elite Dawgs

Indndawg
07-19-2016, 07:27 AM
inside the Yellowjacket-Rebel layer

Mjoelner34
07-19-2016, 07:28 AM

If they meet at Denny's in Starkville, the first thing they need to do is bring their own food.

msstate7
07-19-2016, 07:29 AM
How many games into the season before the Starkville coaching staff flips C34 to om?

TrapGame
07-19-2016, 08:19 AM
Nice!

Is this a planned offensive against the rebel influence inside the SHS football team or just a mere co-winky-dink?!

Saltydog
07-19-2016, 08:31 AM
to have someone like C34 on the SHS staff to get Starkville kids.

ElitedawgRecruiting
07-19-2016, 08:33 AM
We don't

Tbonewannabe
07-19-2016, 09:10 AM
If they meet at Denny's in Starkville, the first thing they need to do is bring their own food.

This is funny because it is true. I was there a late night and that poor manager was trying to do everything. Denny's either has very untrained staff or they just don't care. I will say that manager was busting her ass trying to keep it going.

Mjoelner34
07-19-2016, 09:37 AM
This is funny because it is true. I was there a late night and that poor manager was trying to do everything. Denny's either has very untrained staff or they just don't care. I will say that manager was busting her ass trying to keep it going.

I've eaten there once and got sick as a dog. Starkvegas also has a horror story about his only visit there.

Tbonewannabe
07-19-2016, 09:47 AM
I've eaten there once and got sick as a dog. Starkvegas also has a horror story about his only visit there.

You just didn't have enough alcohol in your system to kill whatever you got eating there. Other than the manager basically sitting our table then waiting on it and going back in the kitchen, my experience wasn't bad. It just took an hour or so for our food but it was on Super Bulldog Weekend. We also got eggs and pancakes which should have only taken like 10 minutes max to cook.

Political Hack
07-19-2016, 10:29 AM

The Stans reference was gold.

starkvegasdawg
07-19-2016, 10:34 AM

Yep. Never set foot in there again. Between being one of 10 people in there and waiting over an hour for food, my wife's chicken being rare, and her tea having some mystery item floating in it I am done. An earlier trip there I went to pay and it took the cashier and mgr at least a minute to figure out how to run my debit card where the magnetic strip lined up with the card reader.

Five-tool Poster
07-19-2016, 10:36 AM
Can anyone confirm this?

JDog13
07-19-2016, 11:17 AM
Can anyone confirm this?

Confirmed

archdog
07-19-2016, 11:24 AM
looking for a news release, haven't found confirmation yet. I am sure 34 doesn't want a single thing said on this website because of the what happened.

ElitedawgRecruiting
07-19-2016, 11:41 AM
Our word for today is credibility. Credibility-the ability to aquire credit or something along those lines. Ok so Starkville, McComb, Eupora, Callaway, Gentry, Wilkinson County, and Brookhaven have all been "confirmed". Lee might wanna get a Prius. His ass gonna be on the road a lot

Spiderman
07-19-2016, 11:55 AM
I hope those confirming it are being sarcastic or trying to be funny.

If not, you people will believe anything.

BulldogBear
07-19-2016, 03:23 PM
This is a good thing!

Turfdawg67
07-19-2016, 05:27 PM
How many games into the season before the Starkville coaching staff flips C34 to om?

Ha! He's already received his bag of cash.