PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who say we may be discussing the OM investigation too much...

DeviousDawg
07-18-2016, 04:11 PM
Please consider these points:

1. It is the off-season and our arch rival, who played a huge part in putting us on probation in 2004, is in the middle of one of the biggest recruiting scandals since SMU. It's only natural to discuss it.

2. If we were facing 8 level 1 violations, what do you think Ole Miss fans would be talking about?

3. If we had a potential #1 overall NFL draft pick admit to getting paid by our coaches on Draft Night in front of the entire sporting world, what do you think Ole Miss fans would be talking about?

4. If we had a NOA that said Mullen went with another assistant coach and booster to an in home visit, and Mullen also allowed the same booster into his home during a breakfast with recruits families on official visits, what do you think Ole Miss fans would be talking about?

5. If we dissociated the same booster that was said to be with Mullen on official visits and in home visits, yet we hadn't fired Mullen, what do you think Ole Miss fans would be talking about?

Don't let some of your inferiority complexes get the best of you. When Ole Miss fans tell you that you care too much about them and their investigation, just look at them in the eyes, smile, and politely say, "y'all are 17ed".

If none of the media will do their job and report the news, someone has too. No matter what Ole Miss fans may tell you, if the shoe was on the other foot, they would be eating this shit up. You know it, and they know it.

Remember, look them in the eyes, smile, and politely say, "y'all are 17ed".

Big4Dawg
07-18-2016, 04:15 PM
I agree C34

Reason2succeed
07-18-2016, 04:20 PM
It always amazes me how many of our fans are so pessimistic about State while believing all of OM and Auburn's hype. If it were us dealing with the same thing there are people on this board who would have personally started websites demanding that Mullen be fired. However, these same people are beginning to buy into and spread OM's narrative that they are going to get off with a slap on the wrist. It's insane.

DeviousDawg
07-18-2016, 04:23 PM
I agree C34

You know, I'm not really a big fan of Bingo.

starkvegasdawg
07-18-2016, 04:24 PM
I agree C34

We think alike I see.

ShotgunDawg
07-18-2016, 04:32 PM
Please consider these points:

1. It is the off-season and our arch rival, who played a huge part in putting us on probation in 2004, is in the middle of one of the biggest recruiting scandals since SMU. It's only natural to discuss it.

2. If we were facing 8 level 1 violations, what do you think Ole Miss fans would be talking about?

3. If we had a potential #1 overall NFL draft pick admit to getting paid by our coaches on Draft Night in front of the entire sporting world, what do you think Ole Miss fans would be talking about?

4. If we had a NOA that said Mullen went with another assistant coach and booster to an in home visit, and Mullen also allowed the same booster into his home during a breakfast with recruits families on official visits, what do you think Ole Miss fans would be talking about?

5. If we dissociated the same booster that was said to be with Mullen on official visits and in home visits, yet we hadn't fired Mullen, what do you think Ole Miss fans would be talking about?

Don't let some of your inferiority complexes get the best of you. When Ole Miss fans tell you that you care too much about them and their investigation, just look at them in the eyes, smile, and politely say, "y'all are 17ed".

If none of the media will do their job and report the news, someone has too. No matter what Ole Miss fans may tell you, if the shoe was on the other foot, they would be eating this shit up. You know it, and they know it.

Remember, look them in the eyes, smile, and politely say, "y'all are 17ed".

I like this new poster. Much more coherent and a better speller than C34.

RocketDawg
07-18-2016, 04:50 PM
We think alike I see.

I wasn't going to say anything ... but since the cat is out of the bag, welcome back.

TaleofTwoDogs
07-18-2016, 05:04 PM
Please consider these responses:

1. Discuss yes, obsess no.

2. I guess some of them would be obsessed too. Two wrongs don't make a right.

3. So, this is all about what Ole Miss fans think. Sure, if you have legit info about cheating then you should report it and if permissible discuss among fellow fans. Collateral damage can be a devastating thing in the court of social media.

4. Don't know, don't care. I would be most interested in how we screwed up.

5. See #4. If a booster is involved and a formal investigation implicates one or more of our coaches they should be fired if the infraction warrants.

The high road always trumps the low

msbulldog
07-18-2016, 05:07 PM
I agree C34

That's not C34, he has disassociated himself from this board, because of his new job!

Bucky Dog
07-18-2016, 05:13 PM
It's not 34 guys. I know this for a fact!

MSUDawg99
07-18-2016, 05:16 PM
As do I. It's not C34. But I can understand where you would think that. It was a good guess though, I'll give ya that.

BrunswickDawg
07-18-2016, 05:18 PM
He writes out his arguments like Rosebowl. No way he could be posting here could he????

JDog13
07-18-2016, 05:22 PM
34 guys!

In a row?

AlmostPositive
07-18-2016, 05:23 PM
Following, discussing, watching college football should be about enjoyment. I get a little pleasure out of speculating how dramtically Ole Miss will fall, how much discomfort the biggest hypocrites will feel, and how much national disgrace descends.

If others get some satisfaction , somehow, from expressing their worries that OM will skate, go ahead and fret publicly.

In my opinion, they have already lost the game. No matter what the penalty, they are on the docket for the death penalty if there is a recurrence of their recent SOP. And the entire college football universe know they are cheats and liars.

ShotgunDawg
07-18-2016, 05:40 PM
Following, discussing, watching college football should be about enjoyment. I get a little pleasure out of speculating how dramtically Ole Miss will fall, how much discomfort the biggest hypocrites will feel, and how much national disgrace descends.

If others get some satisfaction , somehow, from expressing their worries that OM will skate, go ahead and fret publicly.

In my opinion, they have already lost the game. No matter what the penalty, they are on the docket for the death penalty if there is a recurrence of their recent SOP. And the entire college football universe know they are cheats and liars.

I actually agree with you.

I do, however, care about MSU winning & the Ole Miss case is one that effects that. If Ole Miss skates, then MSU must do more to assist recruiting. If Ole Miss gets hammered, then I think it could send a message, & since we already don't play the game like others, MSU is likely to benefit from this in some way.

AlmostPositive
07-18-2016, 05:54 PM
I actually agree with you.

I do, however, care about MSU winning & the Ole Miss case is one that effects that. If Ole Miss skates, then MSU must do more to assist recruiting. If Ole Miss gets hammered, then I think it could send a message, & since we already don't play the game like others, MSU is likely to benefit from this in some way.

I have been assuming OM will get pounded. If I'm wrong, I would probably favor some creative private investigation to catch them when they re-offend. Wire a recruit or two and bury them

dparker
07-18-2016, 06:39 PM
In a row?

And he wasn't even supposed to be here today!

Tripp McNeely
07-18-2016, 07:18 PM

Buuuurrrrzzzerrrrkerrr!

JDog13
07-18-2016, 07:31 PM
Buuuurrrrzzzerrrrkerrr!

I'm glad some got it

HoopsDawg
07-18-2016, 08:03 PM
I say discuss away. My only point is if they don't get hammered for what they've done, then we should never discuss it again.

Dawgology
07-18-2016, 08:04 PM

C34 disassociated with the board due to job requirements. Not the same person. I've been knowing DD for ages. Glad he's finally posting and not just reading.

Bucky Dog
07-18-2016, 09:55 PM
C34 disassociated with the board due to job requirements. Not the same person. I've been knowing DD for ages. Glad he's finally posting and not just reading.

Or she?!