PDA

View Full Version : I'm biased but of all of the descriptions I like Sirmon's most

Reason2succeed
07-18-2016, 11:09 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/118485/players-describe-new-sec-coordinators-in-one-word-2

Richie Brown gets one word to describe his new DC and he says intelligent. It says a lot when a young coach is described this way. Then to make it even better Richie says that Sirmon is able to relay his message and relate to players very well.

I don't think we will have a drop off on our defense and I readily expect us to have an upgrade. As long as we are able to stop the run with one less DL on the field we should be fine because I think the pass D is almost automatically improved by going to the 3-4/3-3-5 defense.

msstate7
07-18-2016, 11:12 AM
LF is gonna be a major test to our rush defense in week 3. It'll be interesting how we hold up

Dallas_Dawg
07-18-2016, 09:59 PM
LF is gonna be a major test to our rush defense in week 3. It'll be interesting how we hold up
I honestly just hope we can keep it reasonable and not get hurt. That son of a bitch is gonna be tough

Dawgology
07-18-2016, 10:09 PM

Yeah. LF tests every rush defense he faces. I'll be glad to see him head to the NFL. He's going to be beast when he plays on a team with a good QB.

Reason2succeed
07-19-2016, 08:36 AM
I wish LF had won the Heisman last year because my bet was that he would have sat out this year. He literally has nothing else to play for other than the Heisman and a National Championship and I don't think they can win a NC with Harris at QB.