PDA

View Full Version : I've followed football recruiting for awhile and I have never seen this

Todd4State
07-17-2016, 04:23 PM
regarding one of our recruits. It's a national article- not by one of the recruiting services- about one of our recruits. It's makes me excited about Keytaeon.

http://thecomeback.com/thisgivensunday/2016-articles/mississippi-state-bulldogs-exclusive-interview-with-2017-qb-keytaon-thompson.html

Thompson along with Hill, Malik Heath and Austin Williams has a chance to be pretty prolific for us. Obviously, I hope we get some o-linemen that can block for them as well.

Joe Schmedlap
07-17-2016, 05:13 PM
regarding one of our recruits. It's a national article- not by one of the recruiting services- about one of our recruits. It's makes me excited about Keytaeon.

http://thecomeback.com/thisgivensunday/2016-articles/mississippi-state-bulldogs-exclusive-interview-with-2017-qb-keytaon-thompson.html

Thompson along with Hill, Malik Heath and Austin Williams has a chance to be pretty prolific for us. Obviously, I hope we get some o-linemen that can block for them as well.

If we want better offensive linemen on the team, we will need a new offensive line coach. Insanity is doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result, right?

Dallas_Dawg
07-17-2016, 05:20 PM
If we want better offensive linemen on the team, we will need a new offensive line coach. Insanity is doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result, right?
I'm afraid we are going to have a long season due to Hev's position group being subpar. Again.
Would love to be wrong on this one

Dawgface
07-17-2016, 05:20 PM
Good article. He looks like the real deal.

Ifyouonlyknew
07-17-2016, 05:41 PM
The best incoming QB Mullen has ever signed. He stay healthy & keep his head on straight he's going to be special.

Bass Chaser
07-17-2016, 05:58 PM
Thanks for sharing!

preachermatt83
07-17-2016, 06:49 PM
I have said this before... This kid could end up being the greatest to ever play for us!!

Dallas_Dawg
07-17-2016, 07:29 PM
What's the chances of LSU coming in on him at the last minute?

maroonmania
07-17-2016, 07:46 PM

Thought I heard SR say that LSU was already full at QB. That's what I remember anyway.

Ifyouonlyknew
07-17-2016, 08:14 PM

Zero to none

RocketDawg
07-17-2016, 08:31 PM
Zero to none

But how about the Bears .... ?

Ifyouonlyknew
07-17-2016, 08:36 PM
But how about the Bears .... ?

Same odds

Todd4State
07-17-2016, 11:24 PM
The best incoming QB Mullen has ever signed. He stay healthy & keep his head on straight he's going to be special.

I agree 100%. The question our fans should be asking is how many of his Louisiana friends will he bring with him? I know he is recruiting McMath and then his two teammates who just de-committed from LSU. What are the odds on us landing those three?

JScottDova
07-18-2016, 07:57 AM
LSU already has two QB commits. I think LA kids are starting to be more like GA kids. If they don't get an offer from the home school early, they feel spurned and look elsewhere. If that's the case, no need to worry about LSU moving in late.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-18-2016, 08:02 AM
Zero to none

Isn't he an EE too?

Ifyouonlyknew
07-18-2016, 08:59 AM
I agree 100%. The question our fans should be asking is how many of his Louisiana friends will he bring with him? I know he is recruiting McMath and then his two teammates who just de-committed from LSU. What are the odds on us landing those three?

The odds on McMath are rising. I thought once LSU offered he would jump on it but he didn't. He still has maintained MSU as his leader. Now LSU has 3 WR commits & they may not take another WR with other positions being more prioritized. McMath has been my favorite WR in this class for a while even before LSU offered. A kid with that size (6'3" 200lbs) & speed (clocked 4.4's at both LSU & MSU camps) don't come around often. He's another guy that if our fans just click on his profile & see he's rated a 3* they won't be excited. Concerning Devonta Jason WR & Corione Harris CB they're going to have their choice of schools but it helps Keytaon is in their ear & they've both been on campus a couple of times already. I don't see LSU giving up on Jason & he is a priority recruit for them but if Harris stretches out his recruitment I could see them going in a different direction. Not because he isn't a very good player but because LSU recruits the best of the best at DB. With both being 2018 kids it's going to be a while before everything plays out.

Ifyouonlyknew
07-18-2016, 09:00 AM
Isn't he an EE too?

Yes he is.

Cary Hudson's little bro
07-18-2016, 09:12 AM

The freelance amateur writer is interviewing QB commits from around the country to get site hits. He has to beg for interviews on Twitter. KT is going to be a good one, but don't let this article convince you that national writers are wanting to interview him. He's a great fit with us though. Can't wait to see what Mullen does with him.

archdog
07-18-2016, 09:17 AM
I believe he did say that. Hope it holds true.