PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Cohen is on to something

somebodyshotmypaw
07-17-2016, 02:11 PM
Korean all-star game has a bunt derby

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/watch-koreas-incredible-all-star-festivities-include-a-bunt-derby/

Todd4State
07-17-2016, 02:57 PM
First of all- they should give the most points for bunting it on the grass between the third baseman and shortstop and on the grass between second base and first base since that is where you are most likely to get a hit if you bunt it. They say Rod Carew was so good at bunting that you could put down a handkerchief anywhere in fair territory and he could land the ball on the handkerchief.

Secondly- I like the other competition that they had where the guy had to knock down the bats.

The Padres had a bunting contest sort of like that in spring training. They also had a contest for catcher's where they shot three balls way up in the air and the catcher had to start in his crouch behind home plate and then find and catch all three before they hit the ground.

drunkernhelldawg
07-17-2016, 03:02 PM
Gotta be as exciting as Curling, at least.

I seen it dawg
07-17-2016, 03:57 PM
As exciting as wiping my ass.

Percho
07-17-2016, 04:08 PM
Gotta be as exciting as Curling, at least.

N E V E R*

smootness
07-17-2016, 05:40 PM
They say Rod Carew was so good at bunting that you could put down a handkerchief anywhere in fair territory and he could land the ball on the handkerchief.

Sounds like they're full of it.