PDA

View Full Version : For all golf fans: That was an incredible final pairing at the Open

THE Bruce Dickinson
07-17-2016, 12:49 PM
Back and forth. Very entertaining golf. Haven't had a major that good in a while.

I seen it dawg
07-17-2016, 01:10 PM
Lot of fun watching that

smootness
07-17-2016, 01:29 PM
Golf is in a really good place right now. It seems like there's such depth and quality on Tour right now that even when a first-timer like Stenson wins and does it like that, it's not really a big surprise. You've seen this coming for a while from him.

Day, Johnson, Spieth, McIlroy, Fowler, Stenson, Scott, Watson, you've still got Mickelson and Sergio hanging around. It's pretty fun to watch.

the59dawg
07-17-2016, 02:31 PM
I've seen Spieth have a couple of hot putting days last couple years, but never have I seen anyone putt like Stenson did today. At least 8 putts between 10-20 ft went in for him. Hard to believe he did that but I saw it happen. Phil gave it a good run but Stenson was was just unconscious.

state66
07-17-2016, 02:33 PM
Words really cant describe how great of a slugfest that was. Mickelson and Stenson were on a different level than the rest of the field. That final 18 slugfest was one for the ages.

drunkernhelldawg
07-17-2016, 02:55 PM
Can't recall ever seeing finer head to head golf. Proud of Lefty. He did everything he could. Stenson would not be denied. Talk about earning it!

Dawgface
07-17-2016, 05:15 PM
Great final round by both. Too bad someone had to lose.

Coursesuper
07-17-2016, 05:55 PM
Great golf indeed, but special at a boy to the R&A for a job well done on the set up of the course. Made the USGA look like the bunch of ass clowns they are. The course spoke for itself. Two guys got hot and went off the rest of the field was pretty well bunched up. No dumb add 14ft green speeds no moronic rulings just great golf.

Dawgface
07-17-2016, 06:24 PM
Great golf indeed, but special at a boy to the R&A for a job well done on the set up of the course. Made the USGA look like the bunch of ass clowns they are. The course spoke for itself. Two guys got hot and went off the rest of the field was pretty well bunched up. No dumb add 14ft green speeds no moronic rulings just great golf.

You got that right. But the USGA is too ignorant to realize it. All they will say is no one will shoot -20 in our Open. Just for the record, I hate the USGA. ;)