PDA

View Full Version : Have Y'all Seen This Video?

Reason2succeed
07-16-2016, 02:44 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/video/hugh-freeze-trying-distance-himself-220936298.html

These guys are critical of Freeze but at the same time they have also bought in to his line about not being named in the NOA.

Dawgcentral
07-16-2016, 03:58 PM
Another couple of media types who haven't read the damn thing.

coastdoglover
07-16-2016, 04:14 PM
Stupidity at its best . The NOA has him in the room with a prospect and a booster

I seen it dawg
07-16-2016, 06:37 PM
Why does anyone take anything the media does or says as worth a shit? It makes those people look almost as stupid as the media itself. There is about 5% of the media that has a brain. The rest of them may as well be chasing a ****ing Pokemon or whatever it is those dumbasses do.

Dawgcentral
07-16-2016, 06:42 PM
I just want them to be informed before introducing their opinions to an audience.

It's not much to ask. And bitching about it in no way puts me on their level of ignorance.

I seen it dawg
07-16-2016, 06:53 PM
Wasn't singling you out. Just an in general

Dawgcentral
07-16-2016, 07:05 PM
I understand. It's just that after the last few years, and especially seeing Killinburgers and the rest of that crowd lately, I'm wondering just how many qualified sports journalists are still active.

Every time I see these guys I wonder:

Did they ever play a team sport?
Have they considered writing with some true insight after reviewing the subject matter?
Do they understand how important a headline is?
Do they know that the correct winner/loser is essential to the story?
Do facts mean anything?

Opinion pieces are one thing, and I actually enjoy them,..but only when they are informed opinions. If you're going to base the opinion on facts, please know the facts.

Oxford can't possibly give free food and provide whores for everyone. Much of this is simple stupidity and laziness.

Mutt the Hoople
07-16-2016, 07:14 PM
A real Profile In Courage.

confucius say
07-16-2016, 07:24 PM
Just email them or use the Twitter and inform them. Cite the applicable provisions of the NOA