PDA

View Full Version : So somebody fill me in if it's public info

starkvegasdawg
07-15-2016, 07:03 AM
With 34 having to resign his post on the board, does that mean he ended up getting the job at SP after all?

HSVDawg
07-15-2016, 09:04 AM
With 34 having to resign his post on the board, does that mean he ended up getting the job at SP after all?

My guess is probably not South Panola, but who knows. Whereever his new job is, I doubt it will be posted here after what happened last week.

dawggoneit
07-15-2016, 09:52 AM
Door man at the Hattiesburg Huddle House?

OlePissSux
07-15-2016, 09:56 AM
Hope he can get in at Starkville High and fix that shit show.

maroonmania
07-15-2016, 09:57 AM
My guess is probably not South Panola, but who knows. Whereever his new job is, I doubt it will be posted here after what happened last week.

Yes, it was a very foolish thing to start a thread on this board congratulating him on the SP job. Wouldn't have taken a lot to know how that was going to spread with all of the UNM lurkers that hang out more on this board even more than their own.

franklintndawg
07-15-2016, 10:20 AM
I still think that regardless of the post about him going to SP, TSUN would have still made a fuss about it after the fact. It was only a matter of time before they found out even if it wasn't posted here

JDog13
07-15-2016, 10:29 AM
Yes, it was a very foolish thing to start a thread on this board congratulating him on the SP job. Wouldn't have taken a lot to know how that was going to spread with all of the UNM lurkers that hang out more on this board even more than their own.

It was already out there. Yancy Porter went to Mexico on what he said was vacation. We all know he was there to pick up a load of Xanax which he smuggled back into the U.S. In his butt. While on "vacation", he broadcast coaches hire and made sure there was plenty of outcry which he denies doing. That's how that thread came about. Yancy.

LockeDawg
07-15-2016, 10:53 AM
With 34 having to resign his post on the board, does that mean he ended up getting the job at SP after all?Who made him resign from this board?

Behrdawg
07-15-2016, 10:56 AM

Not SP.

HancockCountyDog
07-15-2016, 11:04 AM
I'm not sure this is something we should try and push to be public.

Jack Lambert
07-15-2016, 11:06 AM
Who ever it was he was up front with him or the new employer was helping a fellow dog out and C34 is just returning the favor by stepping down.

HSVDawg
07-15-2016, 11:10 AM

Agreed. But I wouldn't mind a PM from Coach or someone else in the know stating where he ended up. Just out of curiosity if nothing else. Obviously thats up to him though.

MSUDawg99
07-15-2016, 11:10 AM

THIS ^^^

He'll announce what & when or if he wants to. Common sense to keep private about things until then, if he so chooses.

blacklistedbully
07-15-2016, 11:15 AM
It'll get out soon enough. It's not as if UNM fans don't know who he is, and you can bet your ass there are plenty of them who will actively seek him out every day from now until they find out where he landed.

JoseBrown
07-15-2016, 01:55 PM
Hope he can get in at Starkville High and fix that shit show.

This is what I'm hoping as well!! But I have it on good authority it is not***

JDog13
07-15-2016, 02:03 PM
Agreed. But I wouldn't mind a PM from Coach or someone else in the know stating where he ended up. Just out of curiosity if nothing else. Obviously thats up to him though.

After what happened, no one needs to know.

Also, EDSO