PDA

View Full Version : CHF is such a lying little bitch

notsofarawaydawg
07-14-2016, 08:33 PM
USA Today Freezus article (http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/columnist/george-schroeder/2016/07/14/hugh-freeze-ole-miss-ncaa-investigation/87092752/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatodaycomcollegefootball-topstories)

**** this little buck tooth lying bitch and hypocrite.

Freezus says in USA Today article:

"I remain very confident,? he said, ?in who we are and our core values and how we do things. We fully have cooperated with the NCAA throughout the entire process, which has been a long process.

He went on, saying ?as a head coach, I understand that I?m held accountable for the things that happened within our building and even outside the walls of our building.

Don?t misunderstand. Freeze insists the violations on his watch were mistakes rather than intentional. And what has hurt him most, he admitted, was the implication that he either personally cheated or simply condoned it.

Everybody?s got a narrative,? he?d said earlier. ?You have one, I have one, our rivals have one.

The truth, he said, “is probably somewhere in the middle.” But later, he told USA TODAY Sports: “The idea that I’d be tempted to cut corners at the expense of my family and my name — it sickens me."

BrunswickDawg
07-14-2016, 08:37 PM
I love the "our rivals" dog whistle. It ain't about us Hugh, it's about the arrogance of your institution and long standing belief that y'all are better than everyone and can do whatever you want.

bobtail bob
07-14-2016, 08:50 PM
He called the person who leaked the Tunsil texts "evil" today....

Dawgtini
07-14-2016, 08:58 PM
USA Today Freezus article (http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/columnist/george-schroeder/2016/07/14/hugh-freeze-ole-miss-ncaa-investigation/87092752/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatodaycomcollegefootball-topstories)

**** this little buck tooth lying bitch and hypocrite.

Freezus says in USA Today article:

"I remain very confident,? he said, ?in who we are and our core values and how we do things. We fully have cooperated with the NCAA throughout the entire process, which has been a long process.

He went on, saying ?as a head coach, I understand that I?m held accountable for the things that happened within our building and even outside the walls of our building.

Don?t misunderstand. Freeze insists the violations on his watch were mistakes rather than intentional. And what has hurt him most, he admitted, was the implication that he either personally cheated or simply condoned it.

Everybody?s got a narrative,? he?d said earlier. ?You have one, I have one, our rivals have one.

The truth, he said, “is probably somewhere in the middle.” But later, he told USA TODAY Sports: “The idea that I’d be tempted to cut corners at the expense of my family and my name — it sickens me."
Hard to believe Lsu would do something like that #rival

ShotgunDawg
It's pretty clear that Freezus' strategy right now is to claim ignorance and innocence in an effort to save his own ass.

Yet he fires no one.

If you read, he clearly says that things happened and mistakes were made, but he immediately distances himself from it. Yet he fires no one. Why?

mic
He is a POS.... Period

Corn Bread
07-14-2016, 10:42 PM
Pathological liar Gun. This guy is a fraud from the get-go, and his pedigree proves it. I promise you that Baby Hughy is sleepless in Oxford worried about HIS reputation among fellow coaches, ego, and his faith persona. All about Hugh.

ElectroDawg
07-15-2016, 06:37 AM
Hard to believe Lsu would do something like that #rival

Nice!

starkvegasdawg
07-15-2016, 07:01 AM
He is a POS on his Period

FIFY

Bodawg
07-15-2016, 07:57 AM
As a devout believer, I'm sure reverend Bucky knows that part about bearing false witness. Na... just a mistake on his part, as he has repeated over and over and over. Just a mistake, let's move on.

spiral
07-15-2016, 09:23 AM
He called the person who leaked the Tunsil texts "evil" today....

That quote is another slip by him. If it were not true what difference does it make if he shared Tunsil's texts? Granted the timing was mean but otherwise it was simply revealing the truth. Jesus revealed the truth Hugh? Is he evil?

TrapGame
07-15-2016, 09:27 AM
I'm really surprised he didn't produce a worn KJV Bible and challenge all of his naysayers to swear upon that good book that he is as dastardly and corrupt as they claim he is.

I mean he is getting ready to steer into the "those without sin cast the first stone" area. He's getting desperate.

OlePissSux
07-15-2016, 09:46 AM
That quote is another slip by him. If it were not true what difference does it make if he shared Tunsil's texts? Granted the timing was mean but otherwise it was simply revealing the truth. Jesus revealed the truth Hugh? Is he evil?

If the kid was not stupid enough to let someone video him maybe it would not be released. Ya boy got caught being stupid and recorded it Bucky. Sounds like your leadership is evil because kids are doing these things under your watch and showing pure bad judgment.

LockeDawg
07-15-2016, 11:15 AM
It's pretty clear that Freezus' strategy right now is to claim ignorance and innocence in an effort to save his own ass.

Yet he fires no one.

If you read, he clearly says that things happened and mistakes were made, but he immediately distances himself from it. Yet he fires no one. Why?

Someone, maybe the OM attorney's have advised him to publicly show some contrition. He no longer denies the accusations, he no longer challenges folks to report any wrong doing to his compliance dept. He admits "mistakes" were made and he says he understands that he is ultimately responsible for the actions within the walls of his building and the things mistakes that take place outside those walls. Then after all of that, he attempts to distance himself from the allegations and then acts like he is sorely pained that the public would believe the "narrative" that his rivals are pushing.

HF's tone has changed from one of defensive to one of submission and acknowledgement that while OM may get the hammer he really believes that he is innocent in all of this.

LockeDawg
07-15-2016, 11:21 AM
I mean he is getting ready to steer into the "those without sin cast the first stone" area. He's getting desperate.I agree. He is stressing over this emotionally, spiritually, and mentally right now. If he is paying so much attention to what other think about him and it's bothering him so much that he speaks publicly about it, then he has little time to focus on the upcoming season. A LOT of organization and management has to be done by the coaching staff in preparation of a new season. Hugh's head is full of the shitstorm that's about to rain down on OM.

msujan
07-15-2016, 11:26 AM
Okay, let's say the COI comes down hard on UNM and CHF. who replaces Bucky, first, temporarily, then, permanently. Could Ricky Woods be factoring into this?