PDA

View Full Version : Tom Luginbill on Mullen evaluating & dev - plus QB coaching

Out of Bounds
07-14-2016, 07:06 PM
Tom Luginbill, National Recruiting Dir ESPN, stopped by today to discuss Mullen's tenure at MSU.

ITUNES Podcast: http://apple.co/29tmwOm
Out of Bounds Radio App w Podcast: http://*******/1l69XZN

Bo Bounds
Host, The Out of Bounds Show
ESPN 105.9 The Zone
thezone1059.com
Twitter: @bobounds & @yalllifestyle
Jackson, MS

msbulldog
07-14-2016, 07:11 PM
Listened to the show this morning as I always do. Luginbill gave Mullen good reviews. Thanks for what you do, I enjoy your show.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
07-15-2016, 07:53 AM
Anybody else listen to the podcast version on the iPhone app? For the last week or two the show cuts to white noise with about 5 minutes left on every podcast. Anybody else have this problem or did I spill too much 4 roses on my phone?

AusTexDawg
07-15-2016, 08:50 AM
Anybody else listen to the podcast version on the iPhone app? For the last week or two the show cuts to white noise with about 5 minutes left on every podcast. Anybody else have this problem or did I spill too much 4 roses on my phone?

I don't listen a ton, but I've never experienced this issue with the podcast on the app.

msbulldog
07-15-2016, 09:20 AM
Pretty regularly now live streaming on my laptop I have to refresh, because I lose my connection on the OOB show.

Avelso
07-15-2016, 09:22 AM
I look back over the guests everyday on the app. This week when I try to listen there is a waiting time for things to download. Yesterday it was the Simmons take by Doug B. I can't remember how long but it was several minutes.

Out of Bounds
07-15-2016, 02:12 PM
Listened to the show this morning as I always do. Luginbill gave Mullen good reviews. Thanks for what you do, I enjoy your show.

thanks for listening msbulldog. We appreciate it!

somebodyshotmypaw
07-15-2016, 09:50 PM
I was at Turquoise place with some other really sharp entrepreneurs. We were drinking good bourbon, downing some craft beers, smoking cigars, cooking some steaks on the grill. Didn't get a chance to listen.

Mutt the Hoople
07-16-2016, 07:28 AM
The Biggest Difference between Mullen and bucky- Dan Mullen develops what he has, while Bucky pretty much goes on cruise control with all his recruits. I don't see any of the Bear players developing from their Freshman year to now.

In my opinion, Tunsil, Nkiemdieche, and Treadwell probably cost themselves about $25 million each by going to om. Instead of developing their talents at Georgia, Clemson, and Michigan respectively, they pretty much kept it in cruise control until they got drafted. Now the NFL teams that drafted them now are going to have to spend more time developing them into what they want them to be.

MSUDogFan
07-17-2016, 09:35 AM
Does this mean Bo will now refer to Dan as a top 2 or 3 evaluator and deleveloper of talent and a really good football coach since that is what his expert said he was? Or will Bo continue to downplay and qualify the expert's analysis?

Dawgfan77
07-18-2016, 07:04 AM
I like Bo a lot and I realized that may not be a popular opinion here. My one criticism is he is prpopping up OM a good bit this year. A school like LSU or Bama could lose there starting 5 OL and best WR and best Dl and not miss a beat. OM and us cannot. Kelly is good but he is not Dak. 8 wins is there ceiling IMO