PDA

View Full Version : Gotta give om some credit

msstate7
07-14-2016, 11:39 AM
Normally with my braves stinking and looking at a most likely unspectacular football season for us coming up, this would be a terribly boring, long offseason. Not so though bc om has kept it very interesting. Thanks for helping pass the long offseason, Rebs

dickiedawg
07-14-2016, 12:38 PM
We're going to go 8-4 or better in a second straight "unspectacular" year.

SaintDawg
07-14-2016, 12:45 PM
This^^^

Bubb Rubb
07-14-2016, 12:54 PM

I am actually a bit more excited about this year than I was last year. I wasn't a fan of Manny Diaz, even more so the second time around. I think we are going to be a much more physical football team on both sides of the ball this year. Fitzgerald could be special, but we are as deep at QB as we have ever been. Running backs should be better. O-line has to be better than last year, just from an experience standpoint - depth is the bigger concern there. We have good WRs, and are really strong with playmakers in the slot (Myles, Dear, Gray). We have other-worldly talent at LB, which fits that 3-4 to a tee. We have question marks in the secondary but we have experience back there and brought in some really good coaches.

Dawg61
07-14-2016, 12:59 PM
Mullen's system is fully integrated into everything in this program. We will be better than a lot of y'all are expecting. 8-4

msstate7
07-14-2016, 01:00 PM

To mullen's credit, 8-4 is pretty much the norm now. Not saying I won't be happy with 8-4... Just saying there isn't the level of excitement as dak's last 2 years right now. I also could be speaking solely for myself. I'm more excited about basketball than football this year for some reason

archdog
07-14-2016, 01:53 PM
All I know about 8-4 is that I will be pissed off for 4 weeks during the season and have to put up with all of you guys talking about how Mullen sucks at personnel decisions. **