PDA

View Full Version : Didn't I read on here that om's chancellor said the investigation is over?

msstate7
07-14-2016, 10:56 AM
Or am I dreaming that?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-14-2016, 10:58 AM
No, you are correct...I'll see if I can find it

Harrydawg
07-14-2016, 10:59 AM
No, there is so much complete BS spewing around its hard to keep up with.

But I assure you, the Chancellor hasn't said anything, cause it ain't over.

Mjoelner34
07-14-2016, 11:14 AM
No, you are correct...I'll see if I can find it

Exactly. I remember it too because that's the first thing I thought of when I read the story. Now I can't find it on here, the pack or genespage. I could almost swear that I saw it on at least 2 of those boards too!

thf24
07-14-2016, 11:16 AM
Almost certain Bork said it's over at some point around February/March, don't recall anything about the chancellor though.

Mjoelner34
07-14-2016, 11:18 AM
Almost certain Bork said it's over at some point around February/March, don't recall anything about the chancellor though.

The chancellor just said it within the past week I believe. I even remember a poster remarking that it let Bjork off the hook, so to speak, since a bigger fish just jumped in.

Mjoelner34
07-14-2016, 12:19 PM
I found it but he didn't mention or link a source although I guess maybe it was Bo Bounds on F-Bomb. Post #3 in the thread.

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?45713-First-half-hour-of-Finebaum&highlight=Chancellor

scottycameron
07-14-2016, 01:26 PM
I found it but he didn't mention or link a source although I guess maybe it was Bo Bounds on F-Bomb. Post #3 in the thread.

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?45713-First-half-hour-of-Finebaum&highlight=Chancellor

That's was probaly me, I didn't bother clicking. He did just jump in and it is very strange that he jumps in now when he had no business in it until now.
He didn't say it was over he said they had been through all social media and iCloud and there is nothing new concerning Tunsil. Or something to that effect. I don't have it now . It was Rivals or 247, later Fancy put up a post with his quotes.

He is new there and has nothing to do with the mess going on and predictably he stayed away from it like the plague. Until now. Now he's all in and he had zero reason to be. He's not a bear and has no bear ties.
Something is fishy.