PDA

View Full Version : Forde story

Chip
07-14-2016, 10:49 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-ole-miss-hugh-freeze-adamant-im-not-tempted-to-cheat-153640903.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-14-2016, 10:54 AM
"I'm the victim, I'm the victim, I'm the victim....."

lefty96
07-14-2016, 10:57 AM
How the hell is this called a story?

starkvegasdawg
07-14-2016, 11:00 AM
I’m a lot of things, but I’m not tempted to cheat in recruiting. I’m just not.

He's right about that. He's already given in to that temptation so he's no longer tempted.

Dawgfan77
07-14-2016, 11:00 AM
Why do I get the feeling this is the article before the storm is released??? Freeze vappears be attempting to set the stage before the next scene.

DawgHouseUnited
07-14-2016, 11:08 AM
He's right about that. He's already given in to that temptation so he's no longer tempted.

That's exactly what crossed my mind. He's done it so much that it's a habit, not a temptation.

msudawglb
07-14-2016, 11:08 AM
Why do I get the feeling this is the article before the storm is released??? Freeze vappears be attempting to set the stage before the next scene.

You know that saying....if you give a guy enough rope, he'll hang himself. I believe this story is only printed to provide Freeze the rope. Freeze can't help himself but say his standard "I'm a man of God", and "I know nothing about the investigation" crap. Forde knows this.

DancingRabbit
07-14-2016, 11:09 AM
I'm a lot of things, but I'm not tempted to cheat in recruiting.

I'm not tempted to drop a deuce every morning either. But it just comes naturally.

thf24
07-14-2016, 11:14 AM
I don't know why he's bothering to claim personal innocence at this point when he's been pegged with recruits and a booster in his own home at the same time.

DawgHouseUnited
07-14-2016, 11:29 AM
I don't know why he's bothering to claim personal innocence at this point when he's been pegged with recruits and a booster in his own home at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75fyFAh29XY

Chip
07-14-2016, 11:30 AM
Was on the phone when I posted it, so hadn't read it prior to posting. It looks like a piece that was basically pre-written, with some quotes added in from Freeze from the short interview Forde had this morning. Obviously, a far cry from a piece that has quotes from former players, etc., that had been rumored. However, that may be because that was the parameters set forth for the interview itself, as far as this particular column is concerned.

MarketingBully
07-14-2016, 11:36 AM
Meh, the media are loving Freeze because he comes across as humble and polite and a good guy. In reality, he is a lieing no good cheating scumbag who learned all his recruiting tricks of the trade from Ed Orgeron. Mullen doesn't come off the same way. Mullen can come off as arrogant and aloof at times which I think is why the media likes Freeze better. Heck, even OJ Simpson was extremely charismatic and he was a double murderer.

Corn Bread
07-14-2016, 12:03 PM
Meh, the media are loving Freeze because he comes across as humble and polite and a good guy. In reality, he is a lieing no good cheating scumbag who learned all his recruiting tricks of the trade from Ed Orgeron. Mullen doesn't come off the same way. Mullen can come off as arrogant and aloof at times which I think is why the media likes Freeze better. Heck, even OJ Simpson was extremely charismatic and he was a double murderer.

So what your telling me Coach Freeze, if I rub this here snake oil on my head my hair will grow back. CF-"It's God Will Mr. Finbaum".

Bucky Dog
07-14-2016, 12:13 PM
Yeah this is a much ado about nothing article. Not THE one by any means. We preach, I can't control what others think, it hurts when I'm called a liar, blah, blah, blah!

LockeDawg
07-14-2016, 03:02 PM
Yeah this is a much ado about nothing article. Not THE one by any means. We preach, I can't control what others think, it hurts when I'm called a liar, blah, blah, blah!

I have yet to see a really scathing article that some people have been promising is coming. I hope this Forde article isn't supposed to the be one that folks were all excited about leading up to Freeze/Media Days - this was WEAK.

fishwater99
07-14-2016, 03:15 PM

Exactly...

He is a damn cheater...

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-14-2016, 03:15 PM
How the hell is this called a story?

Hey Hey...He got paid good money to not put out his real story!! Give him a break...