PDA

View Full Version : Well this is just unbelievable- wow

Coach34
07-14-2016, 09:13 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/mrcfb/status/753590410027630592

Hugh Freezus is telling everyone he has had "zero update" on the NCAA situation- but Yancy has told the flock it's nearing an end???? Yancy knows more than Freeze???

Gutter Cobreh
07-14-2016, 09:17 AM

Hugh Freezus is telling everyone he has had "zero update" on the NCAA situation- but Yancy has told the flock it's nearing an end???? Yancy knows more than Freeze???

Yancy's too busy concerning himself with high school football****

Lumpy Chucklelips
07-14-2016, 09:23 AM
In my opinion that's a good thing.....for us.

ShotgunDawg
07-14-2016, 09:27 AM
So Freeze is back to knowing nothing?

Would be interesting to see how many times he's waffled back and forth between knowing something and not knowing something.

TrapGame
07-14-2016, 09:30 AM
So Freeze is back to knowing nothing?

Would be interesting to see how many times he's waffled back and forth between knowing something and not knowing something.

Like this guy:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000196811971/7d33e75a7a41ec65411af29d461d1a0a.jpeg

starkvegasdawg
07-14-2016, 09:33 AM

You can tell the bears are starting to panic. The cracks are starting to show. In the past, they were a well oiled machine and they were all spouting the same message. Now, they must be missing their daily talking point meetings.

spiral
07-14-2016, 09:39 AM
He's already on record saying he was not part of the investigating process. Now they won't tell him any updates. If they are not including you there is a reason.

Bully13
07-14-2016, 09:41 AM
If he was in a croots house with a booster, I doubt he knows nothing

I seen it dawg
07-14-2016, 09:44 AM
He knows nothing because his piece of shit ass is about to get on the podium. Self serving **********

TopDog58
07-14-2016, 09:45 AM
If he was in a croots house with a booster, I doubt he knows nothing

Are we sure it was a recruiting visit, or was it some kind of FCA get together?

Some clown called into Bounds the other day and seriously tried to pass that off as an excuse.

OlePissSux
07-14-2016, 09:45 AM
Freeze quoted saying if they did wrong they should be punished and they will be. Sounds like a certain coach knows something and is preparing his followers for bad news. Sounds like something is coming.

shannondawg
07-14-2016, 09:46 AM
He just said that he hasn't seen or talked to Tunsil since Chicago. Hard to believe with Tunsil working out up there.

Political Hack
07-14-2016, 09:49 AM
He's already on record saying he was not part of the investigating process. Now they won't tell him any updates. If they are not including you there is a reason.

He referred to the response to the allegations as if he had read it. I think he knows a lot more than he's letting on. Him saying he's not privy to some info is likely true, but I can promise you he's a lot more informed than he's letting on.

Spiderman
07-14-2016, 09:53 AM

Somebody needs to ask that question today... but again, they won't

shannondawg
07-14-2016, 10:04 AM
He got pissed at Finebaum when Paul asked him if he was still down. Said he wasn't and never said that, Wanted to go back and look at the article. He said he was down and was almost callous over all this.

Booger, Marcus and Paul are tearing that ass up. Even complimented Dan Mullen that he said ultimately I am responsible for everything that happens. Paul said that Hugh has called and confronted some of the coaches, that is was more about him that is his problem.

mic
07-14-2016, 10:07 AM
He is the most thin skinned coach I have ever seen.. Such a *****...

Beaver
07-14-2016, 10:09 AM
He got pissed at Finebaum when Paul asked him if he was still down. Said he wasn't and never said that, Wanted to go back and look at the article. He said he was down and was almost callous over all this.

Booger, Marcus and Paul are tearing that ass up. Even complimented Dan Mullen that he said ultimately I am responsible for everything that happens. Paul said that Hugh has called and confronted some of the coaches, that is was more about him that is his problem.

Yeah... That was not a good segment for Hugh. He's obviously uncomfortable. If he thought NCAA would accept self-imposed penalties you'd think he'd be a lot more upbeat.

fishwater99
07-14-2016, 10:15 AM
He referred to the response to the allegations as if he had read it. I think he knows a lot more than he's letting on. Him saying he's not privy to some info is likely true, but I can promise you he's a lot more informed than he's letting on.

Which means he has no good news and that they are screwed...

Spiderman
07-14-2016, 10:17 AM

I imagine ole Danny Hugh took some strong narcotic to sleep last night. If not, he didn't sleep much.

Probably wailed and gnashed teeth, wearing a sack cloth and ashes on his head, and rent his beard

starkvegasdawg
07-14-2016, 10:20 AM
Even complimented Dan Mullen that he said ultimately I am responsible for everything that happens.

This is what you expect from a leader.

Bucky is not a leader. He's the trained monkey they trot out on stage to dance and ask for nickels in a tin cup while the people behind the scenes keep the wheels turning.

BossDawg
07-14-2016, 10:37 AM
This is what you expect from a leader.

Bucky is not a leader. He's the trained monkey they trot out on stage to dance and ask for nickels in a tin cup while the people behind the scenes keep the wheels turning.

Nah. Bucky is a fantastic leader.....when things are going his way. Faced with a little adversity and criticism, his true colors come out and his ego gets in the way of making good decisions.

tireddawg
07-14-2016, 10:47 AM
I believe he doesn't know and finally telling the truth

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-14-2016, 10:50 AM
Somebody needs to ask that question today... but again, they won't

Unfortunately not...hell I'm to the point that they need to cut the media days down to 3 days or less. There isn't much that comes out of it as the "reporters" seem to be only there for a vacation or an escape from their wives/parent's basement.

PMDawg
07-14-2016, 03:54 PM
I'm beginning to get the feeling that I am going to be extremely upset with the punishment. These guys are way too cocky. It's like Spiderman said - either we are going to be really disappointed, or OM will be caught totally offguard from the top down. I have a bad feeling it's going to be the former. I know - poor little us, I'm a wuss, etc. etc. Whatever. That's just my gut at the moment.

Political Hack
07-14-2016, 04:55 PM
I'm beginning to get the feeling that I am going to be extremely upset with the punishment. These guys are way too cocky. It's like Spiderman said - either we are going to be really disappointed, or OM will be caught totally offguard from the top down. I have a bad feeling it's going to be the former. I know - poor little us, I'm a wuss, etc. etc. Whatever. That's just my gut at the moment.

Nothing about Hugh Freeze has looked cocky recently and I guarantee you he's being directed to remain confident and maintain a stance that the ship is not sinking. It's their only love. They can't say "we're about to be hammered into the Stone Age."

Also, most of the kids involved with the allegations are no longer there. They can't punish them, but someone will be punished. That falls on the coaches now.

Dawgface
07-14-2016, 05:02 PM
I'm thinking the punishment may fall somewhere in between. Most here think they will get a 20+ scholarship reduction and OM is suggesting 11. I'm thinking is could be 4 per year over 4 years with no bowl ban. More than a slap on the wrist, but not as sever as it should be. But we will see, hope I'm wrong.