PDA

View Full Version : Anybody got any inside info...

preachermatt83
07-13-2016, 11:10 PM
On what Saban said to Finebaum off air? Sounds like it was heated. BTW, every coach should take lessons from Saban on how to handle the media. They are literally afraid of him. And that doesn't make me mad. I wish they were afraid of Dan.

Ifyouonlyknew
07-13-2016, 11:25 PM
5 championships give you that type of luxury. Regular everyday coaches couldn't pull that off.

preachermatt83
07-13-2016, 11:58 PM
5 championships give you that type of luxury. Regular everyday coaches couldn't pull that off.

I see your point but my question is why?? Like what's the media gonna do if Dan just blows up like Saban does?

JohnnyQuid
07-14-2016, 12:09 AM
I see your point but my question is why?? Like what's the media gonna do if Dan just blows up like Saban does?

feign outrage and disbelief that a head coach treated someone so inhumane. it would be a ****ing circus can u imagine the CL and their clowns? just not worth it.

most are scared to **** with saban/bama, was good to see Paul ask the shit nobody else would and not back down.

Todd4State
07-14-2016, 12:15 AM
Part of it is Saban and his persona. He has gotten a lot of mileage out of making that guy for the Dolphins cry yeas ago- Manuel Wright I think it was?

Part of it is the fact that if you upset Alabama's fan base some of them are crazy enough to throw bricks through media members windows.

Part of it is MSU is too soft on the media and doesn't handle the media nearly as well as they should. It's mind boggling to me that Scott hasn't pulled the Clarion-Ledger's credentials yet- and the last straw should have been after their dumbass headline about the Rebels causing us to win the SEC in baseball.

Reason2succeed
07-14-2016, 02:09 AM
Part of it is Saban and his persona. He has gotten a lot of mileage out of making that guy for the Dolphins cry yeas ago- Manuel Wright I think it was?

Part of it is the fact that if you upset Alabama's fan base some of them are crazy enough to throw bricks through media members windows.

Part of it is MSU is too soft on the media and doesn't handle the media nearly as well as they should. It's mind boggling to me that Scott hasn't pulled the Clarion-Ledger's credentials yet- and the last straw should have been after their dumbass headline about the Rebels causing us to win the SEC in baseball.

Exactly. Half our fan base is afraid to boycott the CL or pull credentials because we think we need them. They don't mind putting up with all of OM's crap. Heck, some even come here and report OM drivel themselves for free. It's amazing.

We as a fan base along with our administration need to take a harder stance for our teams. When they work hard to win and do things the right way they deserve to have at least their state newspaper treat them with dignity and respect. And when we see that same newspaper blatantly treat us differently than OM we ought to call them out and make them pay the consequences for their actions. But WE have to be all in.

basedog
07-14-2016, 07:07 AM
Finebama was so butt hurt that his side kick Spears held his hand the rest of the show. Finebaum was in somewhat a shock and he was saying "there is nothing more to say" then he and Sec Network played on it the rest of the day.

I don't watch much of Finebama show but to day may be epic!

P.S. After yesterday and watching Saban bitch slap Finebama I realize now how bad we need a professional PR guy!

Hypnodawg
07-14-2016, 08:40 AM
I was annoyed as hell watching Finebaum. They hammered us and bama over guys that didn't even get charged; yet, defended Freeze like he was the second coming of Christ. Freeze has actual charges. LEVEL 1 CHARGES.