PDA

View Full Version : Pawwwwwl asked Saban about the bama player arrests

starkvegasdawg
07-13-2016, 12:29 PM
Saban was not pleased.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/video-nick-saban-paul-finebaum-explosive-exchange-sec-network/

spiral
07-13-2016, 12:39 PM
Paul cowered back down after really only 2 questions. Sad his double standards of commenting/questioning.

ShotgunDawg
07-13-2016, 12:42 PM
I thought it was a civilized conversation. Not sure where the big confrontation was

JoseBrown
07-13-2016, 12:42 PM
Paul cowered back down after really only 2 questions. Sad his double standards of commenting/questioning.

Yea, had Pawl cowered much more he would have been going fetal...

JoseBrown
07-13-2016, 12:47 PM
I thought it was a civilized conversation. Not sure where the big confrontation was

I think it was just when Saban called out Pawl personally then the rest of the media, and when Saban kinda sternly said end of conversation. Don't think it was as much the words than the emotions between the two. Kinda a move along moment more than confrontation.

The problem I had with it was when Dori said a small amount of marijuana and a firearm. Then Saban said they have open carry laws in LA. Problem is the firearm was stolen, that makes it against the law, and unless they were 21 it is not legal to open carry. Neither point was brought up.