PDA

View Full Version : Fancy boy saying...

preachermatt83
07-13-2016, 11:54 AM
"Positive developments happening in OM investigation." Surrrreeeeee!!!

Jack Lambert
07-13-2016, 11:55 AM
Who is fancy boy and what does he mean?

msstate7
07-13-2016, 11:56 AM
So, he's admitting there's still an investigation going on

OlePissSux
07-13-2016, 11:58 AM
Their whole administration has been lying to them since day one. Bjork keeps acting like another NOA isn't even site. Whats gonna be really bad is when this new one implicates the men's basketball program. Ole Piss has been using the women's basketball team for years to funnel money to football and now it appears the men's are doing the same thing. Haha haven't even got the Pavilion up good and the NCAA is gonna end basketball for them.

Commercecomet24
07-13-2016, 11:58 AM
Which one? The first one or second one? Lol

maroonmania
07-13-2016, 12:09 PM
Boy, way to get specific there Fancy.

MadDawg
07-13-2016, 12:12 PM
Their whole administration has been lying to them since day one. Bjork keeps acting like another NOA isn't even site. Whats gonna be really bad is when this new one implicates the men's basketball program. Ole Piss has been using the women's basketball team for years to funnel money to football and now it appears the men's are doing the same thing. Haha haven't even got the Pavilion up good and the NCAA is gonna end basketball for them.

Was ConfederateDog already taken?

OlePissSux
07-13-2016, 12:14 PM

No I just really hate the school up north

RBritt
07-13-2016, 12:23 PM
Yancey can eat a dik like Shane Dawg tells Jacque on Eastbound and Down. But I bet ole Yancey would hurt his nose with Kenny and Shane Dawg.

biggun
07-13-2016, 12:23 PM
They are going to skate, there is no justice left in this world

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-13-2016, 12:25 PM
Did he put a smiley face with sunglasses at the end? That's the key

spiral
07-13-2016, 12:29 PM
Just don't remind him of his track record thus far.

Plus it is positive for them. Have you not heard them screaming incessantly that there was no "Pay for play"!

It been proven by reports now able to confirm that there is no actual video footage of anyone handing a recruit a check signed by Hugh Freeze. Apparently that's what it takes to be guilty of buying a recruit according to them.

TUSK
07-13-2016, 12:45 PM
Does "positive developments" = 20 over 4?

Technetium
07-13-2016, 12:48 PM
"Positive developments" mean the investigation is once again moving forward, despite OM's attempts to delay investigators.

Mjoelner34
07-13-2016, 12:50 PM

Maybe they got clarification from the NCAA that their softball and golf teams aren't under investigation.

mic
07-13-2016, 12:52 PM

There won't be a 4th NOA...

spbdawg
07-13-2016, 12:52 PM
#

Homedawg
07-13-2016, 12:57 PM
What development 11 over 4 is done right??***** why would there be a development? It's over

starkvegasdawg
07-13-2016, 01:00 PM
The NCAA lost the pic of Yancy in drag in the bathroom of the library enticing recruits.

Acid mouth
07-13-2016, 01:01 PM
My thoughts exactly

Dawgface
07-13-2016, 01:11 PM
If OM gets off with what they have proposed, I'm done with college football. Just another sport where corruptness wins.

Coach34
07-13-2016, 01:12 PM
Yancy's source is creepy Internet Croot Tweeter Jim Shute

OlePissSux
07-13-2016, 01:15 PM
Oh they aren't getting away on this one. There is too much evidence at this point and especially considering the draft night fiasco and that was on national television for everyone to see. At this point Bucky has pissed off Bama and that means the NCAA is listening.

Bubb Rubb
07-13-2016, 01:24 PM
Oh they aren't getting away on this one. There is too much evidence at this point and especially considering the draft night fiasco and that was on national television for everyone to see. At this point Bucky has pissed off Bama and that means the NCAA is listening.

Dude, if you make another post here, someone is asleep at the switch.

Johnson85
07-13-2016, 01:25 PM
Does "positive developments" = 20 over 4?

I would think that 20 over 4 with no bowl ban would be reasonably positive. Not great, but while signing 20 a year for the next four years would be painful, doesn't seem like it wouild be crippling, does it? I would think anything that is not crippling is a huge win and a tradeoff any team who had not made a big bowl game since integration would make.

Political Hack
07-13-2016, 01:26 PM
They have to explain why Barney is still on staff. This is their explanation. Until the NCAA says "no shenanigans here" then I'll be hesitant to believe anything put out by the CL, Tupelo paper, or any OM mouthpieces.

"no investigation." "Investigation is over" "it's not even about football" "only a little about football" "all old staff" "only some are new staff"

To EIGHT level 1 violations in the first NOA with more issues pending. Yeah, they're in a great spot.

Bubb Rubb
I would think that 20 over 4 with no bowl ban would be reasonably positive. Not great, but while signing 20 a year for the next four years would be painful, doesn't seem like it wouild be crippling, does it? I would think anything that is not crippling is a huge and a tradeoff any team who had not made a big bowl game since integration would make.

Anything they get - they are going to spin it in a positive light. Just like anything they get, we will be saying that it wasn't enough. It's all part of it.

BossDawg

That's seriously about the 20th time they have made this claim.

MarketingBully
07-13-2016, 01:27 PM
Man, those fans are dumb if they are believing any of that crap. I have heard some whoppers in my day but what the Yancy's, DJ's, and any of those fan sites are telling their fans is laughable. They are saying that the Tunsil money was from a scholarship fund. Seriously? Are they just that stupid? What they also don't understand is this isn't just about Tunsil. What about Bo Scarborough's suspension at Alabama for inducements in recruiting the NCAA knows about (Ole Miss was the culprit). What about the inducements Tee Shepard received the NCAA knows about? These are items no one is talking about but the NCAA knows about this stuff. I guess when the hammer does fall on them the fans will want their money back and feel really betrayed by their coaches and administration. Or they could just blame Yancy, Chuck, and DJ who are just regurgitating bullshit. This is all beyond me.

MarketingBully
07-13-2016, 01:32 PM
Another thing I don't understand (and probably never will) are the Ole Miss troll posters who sign up for an account here just to post bullshit nonsense. Those fans are just plain assholes and every time I get a chance I block the Ole Miss fans on Twitter as well.

Bubb Rubb
07-13-2016, 01:33 PM
Man, those fans are dumb if they are believing any of that crap. I have heard some whoppers in my day but what the Yancy's, DJ's, and any of those fan sites are telling their fans is laughable. They are saying that the Tunsil money was from a scholarship fund. Seriously? Are they just that stupid? What they also don't understand is this isn't just about Tunsil. What about Bo Scarborough's suspension at Alabama for inducements in recruiting the NCAA knows about (Ole Miss was the culprit). What about the inducements Tee Shepard received the NCAA knows about? These are items no one is talking about but the NCAA knows about this stuff. I guess when the hammer does fall on them the fans will want their money back and feel really betrayed by their coaches and administration. Or they could just blame Yancy, Chuck, and DJ who are just regurgitating bullshit. This is all beyond me.

They've been manipulating and misleading their own fans all along - and have been proven wrong all along the way. We used to joke about Baghdad Bob, but that's all these guys are. I can't believe anyone with a thread of intelligence would believe anything coming from the school, from someone with ties to the school, or from the CL. It truly is like Jonestown up there.

Ranchdawg
07-13-2016, 01:36 PM
Yancy's source is creepy Internet Croot Tweeter Jim Shute

I know that guy and he is so ate up ole miss he's delusional! He said something on a national Twitter page I follow and was tying to make ole miss look better than us. I called him out on it and he disappeared. I guess it freaked him out because I knew him!

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
07-13-2016, 01:36 PM
Don't forget about inducements OM threw to Shyheim Carter also.

dawggoneit
07-13-2016, 01:37 PM
Positive turn Yancy is talking about:
1st NOA was good for OM so in his mind the 2nd should be great for om.

OlePissSux
07-13-2016, 01:41 PM
They've been manipulating and misleading their own fans all along - and have been proven wrong all along the way. We used to joke about Baghdad Bob, but that's all these guys are. I can't believe anyone with a thread of intelligence would believe anything coming from the school, from someone with ties to the school, or from the CL. It truly is like Jonestown up there.

Thats been it from the start of this whole thing. The guys like Yancy, Chuck, etc. have all been told by the OM administration to sprinkle sunshine and stay quiet about the real situation thats going on. Of course it also helps that OM fans are the most gullible fans in college football they will believe anything Bjork says like its scripture. They have also made sure the CL keeps pushing stories beside the NCAA investigation. CL is all over the Simmons situation but makes no mention ever of OM's investigation.

MSUDawg99
07-13-2016, 01:45 PM

And the track team. That's how they got involved. Otherwise, who the hell cheats in track? Come on, YouMiss!

fishwater99
07-13-2016, 01:47 PM
He is just spreading some more BS before the media hammers Freeze tomorrow.

Yancy doesn't have a clue..

OlePissSux
07-13-2016, 01:48 PM
And the track team. That's how they got involved. Otherwise, who the hell cheats in track? Come on, YouMiss!

At what point does the NCAA start investigating baseball? They have football, track, women's basketball, now men's basketball. Mike better watch out and maybe the water polo team should be on alert

MSUDawg99
07-13-2016, 01:53 PM
At what point does the NCAA start investigating baseball? They have football, track, women's basketball, now men's basketball. Mike better watch out and maybe the water polo team should be on alert

Well since baseball doesn't have as many scholly's up for grabs they may never get that far. Most players on team have partial to no scholly's. That's a damn crying shame in college athletics.

Dawgology
07-13-2016, 01:53 PM
So we have got over 48 hours ago news hitting that a 2nd NOA is forth coming. Since then We have got a full court press on all fronts by Ole Miss that "everything is ok". Not suspicious at all...

archdog
07-13-2016, 01:55 PM
Did the pavilion have metal bleacher systems as well?

AlmostPositive
07-13-2016, 02:13 PM

I have never felt compelled to assume an exaggerated rival fan persona and make a fool of myself on a message board. I don't think I have ever noticed a State fan doing this.

Technetium
07-13-2016, 02:18 PM
Did we ever get further confirmation of the 2nd NOA being delivered beyond Coach's source? Any corroboration by other sources that they received it?

BossDawg
07-13-2016, 02:21 PM
They are going to skate, there is no justice left in this world

If so, the good news about that is Mullen can finally start playing the game and our recruiting should improve significantly.

OlePissSux
07-13-2016, 02:25 PM
I have never felt compelled to assume an exaggerated rival fan persona and make a fool of myself on a message board. I don't think I have ever noticed a State fan doing this.

Think what you will bud but you're wrong on this one.

AlmostPositive
07-13-2016, 02:59 PM

You are no mystery. I hope you keep posting though, for reasons that are fairly obvious.

scottycameron
07-13-2016, 03:01 PM

You ever play golf in Grenada?

fishwater99
07-13-2016, 03:02 PM
If so, the good news about that is Mullen can finally start playing the game and our recruiting should improve significantly.

You really think Scott and Mullen will cheat? I just don't see it..

ShotgunDawg
07-13-2016, 03:05 PM

They better or they should be fired. If cheating isn't against the rules, then it's suicide to not cheat. This Ole Miss case has far reaching consequences beyond Ole Miss

OlePissSux
07-13-2016, 03:08 PM
You are no mystery. I hope you keep posting though, for reasons that are fairly obvious.

Like I said think what you will. I don't care.

Jack Lambert
They better or they should be fired. If cheating isn't against the rules, then it's suicide to not cheat. This Ole Miss case has far reaching consequences beyond Ole Miss

If ole miss skates the gloves they are wearing to keep clean will come off.

OlePissSux
You ever play golf in Grenada?

No I don't never been good at it. Plus why would I live in an OM town?

MedDawg
07-13-2016, 03:13 PM
"Positive developments happening in OM investigation." Surrrreeeeee!!!Watch and see...it's entirely possible that nothing will come out of the Tunsil draft night texts specifically.

HOWEVER, that doesn't mean that the NCAA did not find anything else in the new investigation. Remember, the NCAA was re-investigating OM BEFORE the Tunsil draft night debacle. Bo Scarbrough and Shy Carter's recruitments, burner phones, etc. are not technically within the "New Tunsil Investigation".

So for as long as OM can get away with it the new narrative will be "The NCAA could not find any violations with the Tunsil texts" even if other violations were found by the NCAA in the new investigation. Fans/media will take that to mean "nothing was found in the whole new NCAA investigation".

OM will be able to delay the new NOA and their response for months while truthfully saying "the NCAA couldn't find any violations with the Tunsil texts". By the time everything in the new NOA/response becomes public, their 2016 signees will all be settled in (and therefore less likely to leave), and maybe even OM's December 2016 JUCO signees and Jan 2017 early enrollees will be on campus.

maroonmania
07-13-2016, 03:17 PM

No, I think if Mullen realizes that UNM will continue on with their institutionalized cheating with no consequences at the level Freeze and Co. have brought it to and he can't recruit on an even close to level playing field he will just leave. Will probably do so even if he has to take a pay cut.

louisvilledawg
07-13-2016, 03:18 PM

I was thinking the same thing earlier today. Feel like this person is just an ole miss troll. No way anybody puts their location as "not oxfart that place sucks" and not be either a troll or child.

FISHDAWG
07-13-2016, 03:26 PM
Watch and see...it's entirely possible that nothing will come out of the Tunsil draft night texts specifically.

HOWEVER, that doesn't mean that the NCAA did not find anything else in the new investigation. Remember, the NCAA was re-investigating OM BEFORE the Tunsil draft night debacle.

So for as long as OM can get away with it the new narrative will be "nothing came out of the Tunsil texts" even if other violations were found by the NCAA in the new investigation.

OM will be able to delay the new NOA and their response for months while truthfully saying "the NCAA couldn't find any violations with the Tunsil texts". By the time everything in the new NOA/response becomes public, their 2016 signees will all be settled in (and therefore less likely to leave), and maybe even OM's December 2016 JUCO signees and Jan 2017 early enrollees will be on campus.

they really don't need Tunsils texts ... they have ole Lindsay Miller and his text & testimony

Chip
07-13-2016, 03:32 PM
I don't believe anything Yancy says. I wouldn't think any State fan believes what he says, and for that matter OM people shouldn't believe him either.

Mjoelner34
07-13-2016, 03:35 PM
Watch and see...it's entirely possible that nothing will come out of the Tunsil draft night texts specifically.

HOWEVER, that doesn't mean that the NCAA did not find anything else in the new investigation. Remember, the NCAA was re-investigating OM BEFORE the Tunsil draft night debacle. Bo Scarbrough and Shy Carter's recruitments, burner phones, etc. are not technically within the "New Tunsil Investigation".

So for as long as OM can get away with it the new narrative will be "The NCAA could not find any violations with the Tunsil texts" even if other violations were found by the NCAA in the new investigation. Fans/media will take that to mean "nothing was found in the whole new NCAA investigation".

Robertson said back in late may in one of his Boneyards something to the effect of (paraphrasing) "If you're only expecting the additional information to be about Tunsil and what happened on draft night, you're going to be greatly disappointed." It sounded directed at UNM people listening.

Dawgcentral
07-13-2016, 03:53 PM

Interesting. Absolute first time I've ever seen a supposed MSU fan call Bianco by his first name.

OlePissSux
07-13-2016, 03:57 PM
Interesting. Absolute first time I've ever seen a supposed MSU fan call Bianco by his first name.

So let me get this straight? Calling a man by his first name automatically means your a fan of his team? WOW so call him Bianco and it means state fan. Say Mike Ole Miss fan. I guess fan is no longer defined by attending games and cheering and what not. I guess OM fans are State fans if they say Dan. Thanks for clearing that up.

OlePissSux
07-13-2016, 03:58 PM
I can tell how you guys are. Any new person is automatically an imposter. Some of ya'll are great conspiracy theorists I bet.

biggun
07-13-2016, 03:59 PM
They have to explain why Barney is still on staff. This is their explanation. Until the NCAA says "no shenanigans here" then I'll be hesitant to believe anything put out by the CL, Tupelo paper, or any OM mouthpieces.

"no investigation." "Investigation is over" "it's not even about football" "only a little about football" "all old staff" "only some are new staff"

To EIGHT level 1 violations in the first NOA with more issues pending. Yeah, they're in a great spot.

Thoughts on what penalties they are facing from the 1st NOA??? Do you think a 2nd NOA is really coming???

A couple of Ole Miss friends are singing a completely different tune than Steve R, saying the investigation into the draft night fiasco found nothing and there is not another NOA on the way. No show cause for any coach, no firings, no bowl ban, just non crippling scholly reductions. It's over.

Would not surprise me at all, but it will be the beginning of the end of the NCAA if Ole Miss walks unscathed.

Westdawg
07-13-2016, 04:08 PM
No, I think if Mullen realizes that UNM will continue on with their institutionalized cheating with no consequences at the level Freeze and Co. have brought it to and he can't recruit on an even close to level playing field he will just leave. Will probably do so even if he has to take a pay cut.

and IF that happens, then my first and only call is the Mark Hudspeth and welcome that dude home and let him wreck the SEC !!!

Don't tell me he wouldn't scare the ever-loving **** outta Ole Miss boosters with what he knows he could do. Those that know him, know that he would play it to win it.

Westdawg
07-13-2016, 04:10 PM
Thoughts on what penalties they are facing from the 1st NOA??? Do you think a 2nd NOA is really coming???

A couple of Ole Miss friends are singing a completely different tune than Steve R, saying the investigation into the draft night fiasco found nothing and there is not another NOA on the way. No show cause for any coach, no firings, no bowl ban, just non crippling scholly reductions. It's over.

Would not surprise me at all, but it will be the beginning of the end of the NCAA if Ole Miss walks unscathed.

i can tell you here and now, IF Ole Miss already knew that there was nothing to the Draft night fiasco and resulting NCAA investigation into its legitimacy they would have been shouting it from the rooftops and already given a HUGHE press conference detailing how the NCAA has cleared them of anything concerning that information. Book it!

MadDawg
07-13-2016, 04:31 PM
I can tell how you guys are. Any new person is automatically an imposter. Some of ya'll are great conspiracy theorists I bet.

Not just any person.

fishwater99
07-13-2016, 04:56 PM
i can tell you here and now, IF Ole Miss already knew that there was nothing to the Draft night fiasco and resulting NCAA investigation into its legitimacy they would have been shouting it from the rooftops and already given a HUGHE press conference detailing how the NCAA has cleared them of anything concerning that information. Book it!

This..
They would have done it the day after Draft night.. You didn't hear it then and you don't now..

AlmostPositive
07-13-2016, 05:32 PM

Here's a theory for you: you lack the intellect needed to convincingly assume an online identity. It doesn't take much, but you came up short.

(By the way, the word is "impostor." Tell your friends.)

ShotgunDawg
07-13-2016, 05:50 PM
and IF that happens, then my first and only call is the Mark Hudspeth and welcome that dude home and let him wreck the SEC !!!

Don't tell me he wouldn't scare the ever-loving **** outta Ole Miss boosters with what he knows he could do. Those that know him, know that he would play it to win it.

Absolutely. The more I learn about how to win in the SEC, I would absolutely make Hud the target of our next coaching search. Throw out the records because he doesn't have the resources to win at ULL that he'd have at MSU. He's also be loyal to MSU and do what it takes to win.

Coach34
07-13-2016, 06:16 PM

You are either a Rebal or a smartass having some fun. Drop the over the top BS or we gonna run ya.

starkvegasdawg
07-13-2016, 06:49 PM
You are either a Rebal or a smartass having some fun. Drop the over the top BS or we gonna run ya.
If he's the former then he's automatically the latter.

msbulldog
07-13-2016, 06:50 PM

^^^AGREE^^^

Dawgcentral
07-13-2016, 07:37 PM
If he's the former then he's automatically the latter.

Oh, he's a Reb alright. And one of the lesser ones.