PDA

View Full Version : Alright, its a new day.

archdog
07-13-2016, 09:25 AM
Wonder if they are going to discuss football at SEC media days today. Can't wait for Freeze day tomorrow.

ShotgunDawg
07-13-2016, 09:36 AM
Will there be another article that drops tomorow or today?

maroonmania
07-13-2016, 10:00 AM
Yep, given half of the questions to Mullen were about Simmons it was pretty obvious that nobody was really interested in actually discussing our team this coming year with all the new faces. Most disappointing and unenlightening media day for MSU that I can ever remember.

Bothrops
07-13-2016, 12:04 PM
Yep, given half of the questions to Mullen were about Simmons it was pretty obvious that nobody was really interested in actually discussing our team this coming year with all the new faces. Most disappointing and unenlightening media day for MSU that I can ever remember.

Nobody in the media cares about MSU football. Yet they're wrong about their predictions every year. Go figure.

OlePissSux
07-13-2016, 12:09 PM
I can't wait for Freeze to take the podium and have to answer all those questions. The world is just going to get to see more and more how he is just another snake oils salesman and his faith, morals, and values are all a front. He is already looking defeated in the few interviews he has had. He probably will not field one question about this upcoming team and season. All that hype around last year's season and this is what they have to look forward to. Can't wait for 2-3 years from now when the hammer comes down and they are dwindling to win 2 games under the reverend.

blacklistedbully
07-13-2016, 12:52 PM
I can't wait for Freeze to take the podium and have to answer all those questions. The world is just going to get to see more and more how he is just another snake oils salesman and his faith, morals, and values are all a front. He is already looking defeated in the few interviews he has had. He probably will not field one question about this upcoming team and season. All that hype around last year's season and this is what they have to look forward to. Can't wait for 2-3 years from now when the hammer comes down and they are dwindling to win 2 games under the reverend.

I think he's simply currying sympathy. Dude acts, "awe chucks" and stuff, but he got a degree in Mathematics. He is not dumb. I think he's a formidable manipulator. That, combined with the commitment and deep pockets of their boosters makes him lethal on the recruiting trail. He's just trying to manipulate the, "narrrative" in the press.

starkvegasdawg
07-13-2016, 01:03 PM
but he got a degree in Mathematics..

He get it at Jones County Junior College?

Mjoelner34
07-13-2016, 01:07 PM

Hey now! I had 15 hours of calculus and 3 hours of DE there and I'm a decent mathemagician.**

blacklistedbully
07-13-2016, 02:46 PM

USM

MSUDawg99
07-13-2016, 03:07 PM
That's right. I always forget that Freeze went to USM. Wonder why YouMiss hasn't added USM to their football scked yet. USM gave both programs hell for years for not playing them. We have now. Basketball next. When's YouMiss's turn?