PDA

View Full Version : Finebaum caller today

Bodaski
07-12-2016, 08:25 PM
A man named Patrick from Louin, Ms. called in to Finebaum show today. Claimed he was a family friend of the Simmons family and played football with Simmon's dad. Told Finebaum he was close to the family and that while MSU was investigating the incident that OM, Auburn and Bama were going behind MSU's back and telling JS and family he could sit out a year and they would take him. He said he wasn't a fan of any school and asked Finebaum why he didn't talk about those 3 schools in the SEC trying to backdoor MSU. He said it was 5 schools all together, but those 3 in the SEC. Another level 1.. Maybe the reason for firing of Bo Davis at Bama. He was Simmon's recruiter.. Timing about right.

Political Hack
07-12-2016, 08:33 PM
Wouldn't have put those two things together but it could be.

scottycameron
07-12-2016, 08:55 PM
A man named Patrick from Louin, Ms. called in to Finebaum show today. Claimed he was a family friend of the Simmons family and played football with Simmon's dad. Told Finebaum he was close to the family and that while MSU was investigating the incident that OM, Auburn and Bama were going behind MSU's back and telling JS and family he could sit out a year and they would take him. He said he wasn't a fan of any school and asked Finebaum why he didn't talk about those 3 schools in the SEC trying to backdoor MSU. He said it was 5 schools all together, but those 3 in the SEC. Another level 1.. Maybe the reason for firing of Bo Davis at Bama. He was Simmon's recruiter.. Timing about right.

Nice. You're on the list. Keep it up.

starkvegasdawg
07-12-2016, 09:03 PM
I had heard Freeze was working OT to get Simmons after all this broke. Amazing how hypocritical these other fanbases are.

coastdoglover
07-12-2016, 09:39 PM
I had heard Freeze was working OT to get Simmons after all this broke. Amazing how hypocritical these other fanbases are.

Patrick made very valid points. Paul was not going to see the gray area and basically tried to not let Patrick talk. All I know is after I watched the 10 second version o could see how people were extremely upset. After watched big the 60 second video, Jeffrey was still wrong but there was no way he pummeled the gal who was the real culprit in all of this. Finebaum loves to stir the pot. Msu did all they could do but Scott dropped the ball by not calling it an indefinite suspension. Had he done that , the discussion would have been over.

Corn Bread
07-12-2016, 10:43 PM
What if JS had to sit out one play per MSU? Fine! Seems like we are worried what the media and other schools opinions are. Opinions are like butt holes, everybody got one. The hell with them. 60 seconds ruins a kids life, but other schools were ready to take him.

shannondawg
07-13-2016, 07:57 AM
Paul pretty well pissed me off all day to day, but his redeeming of himself in lighting into Archie from Ocean Springs, gives him another chance with me.

Corn Bread
07-13-2016, 08:04 AM
Paul pretty well pissed me off all day to day, but his redeeming of himself in lighting into Archie from Ocean Springs, gives him another chance with me.

Do tell please.

shannondawg
07-13-2016, 09:17 AM
Archie was wanting to jump on the Simmons issue. Paul told him , that he knows the ole miss fans are just delighted about this, but they ought to be worring about their own problems with the NCAA. That Freeze is just spinning and trying to blame others and that he is more worried about what people think of him than the problem. He said it wasn't just a few, that he had been walking and talking all day, and the consensus is that Freeze and company were cheating. That he knows more than he says, and just leave it at that.

Thats about it in a nutshell.