PDA

View Full Version : Dumpster Fire Update

Political Hack
08-23-2013, 03:32 PM
Remember the below post from the "If what we're hearing is correct" thread?

"Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post

LMAO

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...9QEwAA&dur=125"

Link doesn't work since I moved it, but it was basically this.... http://totalfratmove.com/ole-miss-qb-bo-wallace-gets-punched-in-the-face-at-fraternity-party/

That was called "foreshadowing. Surprised it took this long to get out... and apparently it originated on the Georgia Rival's board.

http://mississippistate.247sports.co...-me-20781679/1

RC3
08-23-2013, 03:38 PM
Remember the below post from the "If what we're hearing is correct" thread?

"Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post

LMAO

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...9QEwAA&dur=125"

Link doesn't work since I moved it, but it was basically this.... http://totalfratmove.com/ole-miss-qb-bo-wallace-gets-punched-in-the-face-at-fraternity-party/

That was called "foreshadowing. Surprised it took this long to get out... and apparently it originated on the Georgia Rival's board.

http://mississippistate.247sports.co...-me-20781679/1

link is not working for me

Westdawg
08-23-2013, 03:45 PM
Link doesn't work, and I am not joining a pay site....so just spill the beans, someone, so us lazy/poor folks can know what it's about

elitedawgs
08-23-2013, 03:46 PM
We had heard that Robert punched a guy, not a girl, back then, but the rest of the story jives with what we had heard. Same source that told us "this isn't going away" mentioned this too, but we were asked to keep it quiet. Looks like its out now.

http://mississippistate.247sports.com/Board/59413/Buddy-of-mine-sent-this-to-me-20781679/1

Coach34
08-23-2013, 04:02 PM
The story seems to be:

Big Rob punched someone
Someone was a$ked not to go public, even though they required some medical procedures
Now someone has changed their mind and may go public anyway

Curious to see how this all turns out also...and I wonder if the good Reverend Freezus had a long talk with Big Rob and explained the Christian "turn the other cheek" philosophy

CapHillDawg
08-23-2013, 04:10 PM
Sometimes you gotta dot that eye

fishwater99
08-23-2013, 04:34 PM
Was Robert not still in High School at the time? He wasn't on the Ole Miss team, so what's the big deal?

Raytoraid83
08-23-2013, 04:37 PM
And it's been deleted now but rob nkemdiche tweeted around midnight last night his address and to come over for a late night party.

Coach34
08-23-2013, 04:41 PM
Was Robert not still in High School at the time? He wasn't on the Ole Miss team, so what's the big deal?

He was on his recruiting visit. How would that have looked had it gotten out?

fishwater99
08-23-2013, 05:00 PM
Was it an official visit or was he just visiting his brother? If it was an official visit then I see problems..

Todd4State
08-23-2013, 05:07 PM
Was it an official visit or was he just visiting his brother? If it was an official visit then I see problems..

I see problems either way.

msstate7
08-23-2013, 05:12 PM
And it's been deleted now but rob nkemdiche tweeted around midnight last night his address and to come over for a late night party.

Just by not hearing all this stuff about Chris jones makes me think we got the better player. Sounds like the rebels picked up a #1 headache to go with the #1 recruit

Ralph
08-23-2013, 05:29 PM
Heard it was during an official visit and the school may have covered the victim's plastic surgery costs and tuition as well. Covered up by OM, coaching staff and local authorities... If true I see problems...

msstate7
08-23-2013, 05:48 PM
Heard it was during an official visit and the school may have covered the victim's plastic surgery costs and tuition as well. Covered up by OM, coaching staff and local authorities... If true I see problems...

Lack of institutional control?

bocfarm
08-23-2013, 05:52 PM
It's not an NCAA/eligibility issue it's a criminal matter. It's in the hands of the university and coaches. He could be dismissed but you know damn well they are going to avoid that at all co$ts

Gen. Grant
08-23-2013, 05:54 PM

That would constitute a very significant cover-up. The systematic way they attempt to cover things up will come back to haunt them. It also signals that they might have bigger internal issues they are willing to admit. Maybe Mr. Freeze is not the miracle worker every bear makes him out to be...

Rick Danko
08-23-2013, 05:58 PM
I must admit the possibility of anything ever coming from any of these rumors is highly unlikely....

That being said, I really wish that even 50% of the rumors circulating were true and provable, that school would not know what hit it when the NCAA got done.

Either way, I sure do enjoy reading all the threads it has certainly helped get me through August quicker

archdog
08-23-2013, 06:02 PM
Not that I care if he punched a jerk during his official but if the school took care of it prior to him signing then I believe that would be an improper benefit given by the school. Its terrible that these players choose that shitty school.

codeDawg
08-23-2013, 06:09 PM
Not that I care if he punched a jerk during his official but if the school took care of it prior to him signing then I believe that would be an improper benefit given by the school. Its terrible that these players choose that shitty school.

Montana just got hit for an alumni providing bail and legal services to a player.

Coach34
08-23-2013, 06:12 PM
I must admit the possibility of anything ever coming from any of these rumors is highly unlikely....

That being said, I really wish that even 50% of the rumors circulating were true and provable, that school would not know what hit it when the NCAA got done.

Either way, I sure do enjoy reading all the threads it has certainly helped get me through August quicker

There is no "rumor"- this happened

Now what becomes of it? Who knows

Todd4State
08-23-2013, 06:25 PM
After hearing all of the crap that happened during the infamous recruiting party weekend, I bet the next day for the recruits looked a lot like the scene in the Hangover where they all wake up hung over with teeth missing and a tiger in the bathroom.

Lumpy Chucklelips
08-23-2013, 06:42 PM
Coach, you remember my pm a month or two ago don't you? It's real; the cover up is real. Only question... is Veazey going to uncover it? You know damn well nobody else will try.

The victim may be smarter than we think. Take the money, get fixed up and have the dr. bills covered, tell everyone he'll keep his mouth shut and everything will go away. All the time knowing he's going to bring it out once all the medical procedures are over and he's through dealing with the scumbags.

Political Hack
08-23-2013, 06:49 PM

a cover up that resulted in money or benefits exchanging hands for the benefit of a recruit/signee is 100% an impermissible benefit.

starkvegasdawg
08-23-2013, 07:21 PM
Its terrible that these players choose that shitty school.

It's the perfect place for them to go if they want to keep their thug lifestyle. They know they can go out and do what they want and there is a whole network of people to cover it up. No Bracky Brett who hit 1 on the speed dial to the NCAA self reporting hotline.

1msudawg
08-24-2013, 01:35 PM
Haha

http://youtu.be/4BXD4YfcBeo

biggun
08-24-2013, 01:46 PM
There is no "rumor"- this happened

Now what becomes of it? Who knows

Nothing will become of it. He is starting Thursday night and will be all season. Those guys are bullet proof

PassInterference
08-24-2013, 02:50 PM
OM isn't bullet proof. They are just calling everybody's bluff. They've pushed their chips to the middle of the table. Some high cards are being shown and OM is sweating bullets. They are betting that the rewards of being all in outweigh the risks.

Grab your popcorn.

msstate7
08-24-2013, 03:02 PM
Nothing will become of it. He is starting Thursday night and will be all season. Those guys are bullet proof

Ohio state isn't bulletproof, but OM is? If the NCAA finds anything on OM, they're going to hammer them.

Coach34
08-24-2013, 03:41 PM
Coach, you remember my pm a month or two ago don't you? It's real; the cover up is real. Only question... is Veazey going to uncover it? You know damn well nobody else will try.

The victim may be smarter than we think. Take the money, get fixed up and have the dr. bills covered, tell everyone he'll keep his mouth shut and everything will go away. All the time knowing he's going to bring it out once all the medical procedures are over and he's through dealing with the scumbags.

Yes I do- good call

HereComesTheSpiral
08-24-2013, 05:50 PM
Yes I do- good call

Can you share with the other children?

Will James
08-24-2013, 06:58 PM
Maybe this is why RN ultimately signed even though LSU pushed. "Hey Rob, you go somewhere else and we'll drop this bomb"

msstate7
08-24-2013, 07:04 PM
Maybe this is why RN ultimately signed even though LSU pushed. "Hey Rob, you go somewhere else and we'll drop this bomb"

I don't know. They would be clearly in the bomb radius.

Political Hack
08-24-2013, 07:12 PM
OM isn't bullet proof. They are just calling everybody's bluff. They've pushed their chips to the middle of the table. Some high cards are being shown and OM is sweating bullets. They are betting that the rewards of being all in outweigh the risks.

Grab your popcorn.

A good friend told me last night "Eli didnt go to where he was drafted in the NFL because Archie didnt want it to happen. Think about that." If Archie can control the the NFL, it's not a far cry to suggest he can control the NCAA. They are a despicable organization that survives off of political ties and indentured servitude. If he has the NFL draft in his back pocket, what do you think he can do with an unscrupulous organization like that?

Coach34
08-24-2013, 07:25 PM
Can you share with the other children?

He basically told me about all this 2 months ago

PassInterference
08-24-2013, 08:59 PM
A good friend told me last night "Eli didnt go to where he was drafted in the NFL because Archie didnt want it to happen. Think about that." If Archie can control the the NFL, it's not a far cry to suggest he can control the NCAA. They are a despicable organization that survives off of political ties and indentured servitude. If he has the NFL draft in his back pocket, what do you think he can do with an unscrupulous organization like that?

I don't think Archie had much pull on the NFL. The Chargers had exclusive rights to sign Eli and Eli had exclusive rights not to sign. There was a mutual interest in the Chargers getting something instead of nothing for their #1 pick. Eli might have had more to lose on that deal, but the Chargers or Eli's agent found an alternative that everybody agreed to.

bocfarm
08-24-2013, 09:12 PM
The players involved and the university are fully cooperating with the victims atty's.

% of future earnings is the key factor here. If their smart, which it sounds like they are , they can capitali$e big time Ina few years but to pursue now isn't financially beneficial for them.

If it goes down like I think by the time it does come out (if it does at all) those guys are long gone

Todd4State
08-24-2013, 09:42 PM
I don't think Archie had much pull on the NFL. The Chargers had exclusive rights to sign Eli and Eli had exclusive rights not to sign. There was a mutual interest in the Chargers getting something instead of nothing for their #1 pick. Eli might have had more to lose on that deal, but the Chargers or Eli's agent found an alternative that everybody agreed to.

I like the fact that the Chargers drafted him anyway. If it were me, I would have made him sit his ass out a year or go play for the Toronto Argonaughts and then traded his rights to the Oakland Raiders or told the Giants to trade me all of their draft picks.

They did OK- they traded Eli for essentially three pro-bowlers.

AlSwearengen
08-24-2013, 10:02 PM
The players involved and the university are fully cooperating with the victims atty's.

% of future earnings is the key factor here. If their smart, which it sounds like they are , they can capitali$e big time Ina few years but to pursue now isn't financially beneficial for them.

If it goes down like I think by the time it does come out (if it does at all) those guys are long gone

Does this incident involve more than kimdechee? And when do we hear exactly what happened?

Coach 57
08-24-2013, 10:09 PM
And don't give me the "Archie had control" poo poo. John Elway did the almost exact thing many years ago. The Colts drafted him, he didn't (because of his dad) want to play in Baltimore.

Political Hack
08-24-2013, 10:17 PM
And don't give me the "Archie had control" poo poo. John Elway did the almost exact thing many years ago. The Colts drafted him, he didn't (because of his dad) want to play in Baltimore.

Archie wanted him in NY and look where he landed. Call it whatever you want... but he got what he wanted. He's the President of the National Football Foundation.

Schultzy
08-25-2013, 12:03 AM
What if he doesn't earn anything?

PassInterference
08-25-2013, 08:11 AM
(shout out to NAFOOM...thanks for reading and thanks for the link!)

Political Hack
08-25-2013, 08:34 AM
(shout out to NAFOOM...thanks for reading and thanks for the link!)

Let me guess...

a) they complain, but don't actually discount the story.
b) they give no credence to this being leaked on a Georgia board.
c) they turn the focus to "stupid State fans."
d) Nkemdiche is an angel and anyone who thinks OM would cheat is ridiculously dumb.

PassInterference
08-25-2013, 09:11 AM
a, b, c.

Everybody agrees Ole Miss cheats. They're just pissed about being turned in. Funny how they cry cheat and let cheat after dropping that DeVinner bomb. I'm good with cheat and let cheat if they would even figure out the honor among cheaters.

Political Hack
08-25-2013, 09:41 AM
a, b, c.

Everybody agrees Ole Miss cheats. They're just pissed about being turned in. Funny how they cry cheat and let cheat after dropping that DeVinner bomb. I'm good with cheat and let cheat if they would even figure out the honor among cheaters.

that's one perspective, but people should remember that there's a big difference in helping a kid get a ride to campus when he wants to come and providing a kid's family a house only to tell him they'll lose it if he goes elsewhere.

KennyPowers2
08-25-2013, 10:21 AM
a, b, c.

That's the problem, ole miss types are usually not very honorable people.

bocfarm
08-25-2013, 10:22 AM
What if he doesn't earn anything?

Odds are pretty high their will be future earnings but its obviously not a lock.

For that and several other reasons the kid from Ga has changed his mind about what he initially agreed to. He has made his legal reps aware of this. Tough situation for a 19 yr old.

I seen it dawg
08-25-2013, 11:12 AM
Boc you seem to have all the details...spill em

Rick Danko
08-25-2013, 11:17 AM
Boc you seem to have all the details...spill em

Agreed, sure would like to know more details regarding this

biggun
08-25-2013, 07:08 PM
Ole Mi$$ is not holding back any of the recruits in question, they are starting Treadwell and RN Thursday night against Vandy with Tunsil and Golson set to play a bunch also thus they are sending sending a very strong message regarding their level of concern about an NCAA or possible NCAA investigation into the recruitment of those players. We held Redmond out. They are holding no one out. Makes you wonder if anything really comes out of all of this

Bully13
08-25-2013, 07:11 PM
Ole Mi$$ is not holding back any of the recruits in question, they are starting Treadwell and RN Thursday night against Vandy with Tunsil and Golson set to play a bunch also thus they are sending sending a very strong message regarding their level of concern about an NCAA or possible NCAA investigation into the recruitment of those players. We held Redmond out. They are holding no one out. Makes you wonder if anything really comes out of all of this

your missing the audacity factor in oxford. comparing the way our phys ed compliance director handles indiscretions vs tsun is a waste of oxygen.

LeakyD
08-25-2013, 07:18 PM
They probably compare themselves to Texas A&M. I'm sure Johnny FB broke some rules, but at least he wasn't bought. At this point, they are all in. They'll take whatever punishment on the back end if they get any. Hopefully their on field success will be limited.

LeakyD
08-25-2013, 07:23 PM
What's sad is they count 2 victories against us when we won on the field. Considering the magnitude of their cheating versus ours, it's ridiculous.

Political Hack
08-25-2013, 07:37 PM

Are Ward, CJ, A. Golson (sp?), or Tunsil playing?

Coach34
08-25-2013, 07:39 PM
Are Ward, CJ, A. Golson (sp?), or Tunsil playing?

Everybody expects them to- I think the Rebs are All-in and play them

PassInterference
08-25-2013, 07:43 PM
Ole Miss depth chart

http://www.redcuprebellion.com/2013/8/23/4652842/ole-miss-releases-the-2013-depth-chart

No Channing Ward. According to NAFOOM, they are so deep he can't make the list.

CJ, Tunsil, and A Golson are in.

Political Hack
08-25-2013, 07:45 PM
I guess if you don't think you can win without some of them, you may as well roll the dice and play everyone.

Political Hack
08-25-2013, 07:48 PM
Ole Miss depth chart

http://www.redcuprebellion.com/2013/8/23/4652842/ole-miss-releases-the-2013-depth-chart

No Channing Ward. According to NAFOOM, they are so deep he can't make the list.

CJ, Tunsil, and A Golson are in.

well, they're also starting 12 people on defense according to that one so I'm not sure how much stock to put in it.

Quaoarsking
08-25-2013, 10:35 PM
Auburn played Cam after the $180,000 story broke, and it worked out for them. (I guess it's not technically too late for them to still get punished for it, but you know they won't.)

Todd4State
08-25-2013, 10:39 PM
well, they're also starting 12 people on defense according to that one so I'm not sure how much stock to put in it.

That's their Canadian defensive formation.

messageboardsuperhero
08-25-2013, 10:58 PM

Jesus told Freeze he could play 12 men on defense.

That brings new meaning to the term "12th" man. I'd expect a lawsuit to come from A&M pretty soon.

chainedup_Dawg
08-26-2013, 12:00 AM
That's not Freeze's defense, those are his disciples**