PDA

View Full Version : [B]Finebaum[B]

msbulldog
07-12-2016, 03:56 PM
Finebaum is taking constant shots at Mullin on his show this afternoon. Alabama Homer and didn't even go to school there.

Corn Bread
07-12-2016, 04:03 PM
Finebaum is taking constant shots at Mullin on his show this afternoon. Alabama Homer and didn't even go to school there.

Two guys get arrested in Louisana with pot and a gun. Nothing here. Amazing Finbaum can interview Saban and this never is pushed hard. Guess this is difficult when he has Sabans junk in his mouth the entire time.

Coursesuper
07-12-2016, 04:04 PM

Let theses 17s have their day, the Simons thing is effectively over. We are going to have to wether 24 hours of bullshit then it's UNM turn in the ring. This is over as far as we are concerned. 17em.

ShotgunDawg
07-12-2016, 04:05 PM
Just ride out the rest of the day fellas. Tomorrow they'll have something else to talk about and Thursday will be fun

I seen it dawg
07-12-2016, 04:12 PM
We handled the PR about as poorly as could have been handled. Fatass from SI was spot on about that. Everybody can thank Stricklin for the shitshow this has become.

I seen it dawg
07-12-2016, 04:12 PM
Just ride out the rest of the day fellas. Tomorrow they'll have something else to talk about and Thursday will be fun

Yep...

EAVdog
07-12-2016, 04:16 PM
Stricklin did screw the pooch pretty bad. A one game suspension is worse than just saying we will be handeling it internally. Talk about counseling, intervention, steps, learning blah blah blah then when we are satisfied he will be able to earn playing time.

Dawgface
07-12-2016, 04:31 PM
The panel made a good point. Should have suspended him and say they were evaluating the situation. Then just play him when ready and not much would have been said. Press would have been focused on football at that point. But its behind us now......lots of other stuff about to hit the fan for the talking heads to focus on.

mic
07-12-2016, 04:48 PM
We handled the PR about as poorly as could have been handled. Fatass from SI was spot on about that. Everybody can thank Stricklin for the shitshow this has become.

100%

Bothrops
07-12-2016, 05:30 PM
That sorry sack of shit should never be allowed back on our campus. The way he feels about MSU ain't nothing new, but he just basically announced it to the world.

msbulldog
07-12-2016, 05:31 PM
Then on Jay White on 105 at 4:00, an Ole Miss homer calls in and starts raising hell about how bad the media was treating Mullin, MSU and Mississippi. Well worth listening to, I almost said Hoddy Toddy, but it wouldn't come out of my mouth!

IMissJack
07-12-2016, 05:48 PM
Then on Jay White on 105 at 4:00, an Ole Miss homer calls in and starts raising hell about how bad the media was treating Mullin, MSU and Mississippi. Well worth listening to, I almost said Hoddy Toddy, but it wouldn't come out of my mouth!
That's because he knows what is coming for Freeze later this week.

IMissJack
07-12-2016, 05:49 PM

The best money MSU could spend (other than demolishing Dorman) is hiring a PR person that knows their stuff.

archdog
07-12-2016, 05:51 PM
Dan handled the questions really well. The issue is with the 1 game announced suspension. That was the worst thing we could have done. Jameis Winston was under a rape investigation and only received 1 game. Come on MSU. Should have put it as an internal punishment, wait until game day and let him suit up.

After the game, just say he earned his 3 snaps through his actions on and off the field as a Bulldog. Everyone else could eat a dick.

Bothrops
07-12-2016, 06:04 PM
We need a team of PR people.

TUSK
07-12-2016, 06:45 PM
For those of yall that have followed Finebaum for a few years, PF is an "equal opportunity offender".... yall were just the low hanging fruit at the moment...

If OM gets hammered by the NCAA, they will be next on the whipping post, and Simmons will be forgotten...

msbulldog
07-12-2016, 07:03 PM
For those of yall that have followed Finebaum for a few years, PF is an "equal opportunity offender".... yall were just the low hanging fruit at the moment...

If OM gets hammered by the NCAA, they will be next on the whipping post, and Simmons will be forgotten...

I've followed Pawwwl for at least 12 years through print, radio and TV, he's an Alabama homer. Now he will pander to his callers to get them to keep calling in. But it is good entertainment, he's still a homer. Look up his last Saban interview!

TUSK
07-12-2016, 07:25 PM
I've followed Pawwwl for at least 12 years through print, radio and TV, he's an Alabama homer. Now he will pander to his callers to get them to keep calling in. But it is good entertainment, he's still a homer. Look up his last Saban interview!

I've keep up with PF for 35+ yrs... as soon as Bammer sucks again, he'll hop of the badwagon... if he were truly a Bammer homer, he doesn't break the Langham Story...

He absolutely roasted Bill Curry back in the day... and DuBose... and Shula... etc.

Mutt the Hoople
07-12-2016, 08:11 PM
Finebaum plays to his audience. Years ago, I remember he supposedly "hated" Bammer...then he supposedly "hated" Auburn. I particularily he'd say one thing about Mississippi State a year, and it was something bad about Jackie sherrill.

Also, I remember university of olemiss fans threatening him. One of his favorite stories was about the first time Memphis State beat om.

FISHDAWG
07-12-2016, 08:16 PM
Stricklin did screw the pooch pretty bad. A one game suspension is worse than just saying we will be handeling it internally. Talk about counseling, intervention, steps, learning blah blah blah then when we are satisfied he will be able to earn playing time.

or he could have taken the proven tactic used by old Les Miles and just told the media that we took a team vote - that seems to work pretty well