PDA

View Full Version : First half hour of Finebaum

Chip
07-12-2016, 02:34 PM
is worth a listen when the podcast comes up, if you didn't listen.

Bo Bounds was interviewed and stated that more allegations were coming among other things.

BossDawg
07-12-2016, 02:38 PM
I'm wondering about the 2nd letter that was rumored to have dropped last night. Why no more talk of that? It disappeared just as quick as it came up.

scottycameron
07-12-2016, 02:43 PM
This is going to get interesting. Apparently the UNM chancellor is saying it is over and nothing was found with the draft night Tunsil deal. Is this the first time he has said anything on it? I think so.
Somebody is going to have some splainin to do. Also looks like bdork just got let off the hook. A bigger fish just entered the pool.

Dawgowar
07-12-2016, 03:14 PM
If all is well Freeze is not on TV 3 days early.

Chip
07-12-2016, 03:18 PM
If all is well Freeze is not on TV 3 days early.

Agree

msstate7
07-12-2016, 03:21 PM
This is going to get interesting. Apparently the UNM chancellor is saying it is over and nothing was found with the draft night Tunsil deal. Is this the first time he has said anything on it? I think so.
Somebody is going to have some splainin to do. Also looks like bdork just got let off the hook. A bigger fish just entered the pool.

Well if last night's rumor is true, the investigation is over. Maybe the NCAA found violations other than tunsil related