PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Farmer at Starkville High School?

Political Hack
07-12-2016, 02:07 PM
What's his role with the football team and why has he been involved with the recruitment of football players there? Also, has anyone else heard that he's close to Barney Farar at Ole Miss?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-12-2016, 02:11 PM
Interesting...I can't find him on the Starkville Staff list. http://www.starkvillesd.com/directory-test/char/F/

Political Hack
07-12-2016, 02:13 PM
Interesting...I can't find him on the Starkville Staff list. http://www.starkvillesd.com/directory-test/char/F/

That's what's weird. He's involved but he's not on staff? Why would the OM Athletic Director for High School and Juco relations be talking to a non-coach?

Political Hack
07-12-2016, 02:17 PM
Holy hell. This guys Facebook page says he worked for Dunlap Tire.

ElitedawgRecruiting
07-12-2016, 02:18 PM
Well that explains everything. Plant

Behrdawg
07-12-2016, 02:33 PM
He was responsible for the whole recruiting debacle for OM last year at Starkville High. He's heavily involved in "the network" in Starkville.

He and Willie Gillespie are in cohorts with each other. Willie Gillespie is a football coach at Starkville High. He is also heavily involved in allowing Farmer to do as he pleases. It's time for this to stop. It's amazing this is going on right in our backyard.

Behrdawg
07-12-2016, 02:34 PM
Farmer did work for Dunlap tire. Now he's suddenly a big part of OM recruiting at Starkville High where great talent just happens to be. Coincidence? Nope.

Behrdawg
07-12-2016, 02:36 PM

That's because he has no "official capacity" with the team. But he's certainly a "big" friend to the program right now.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-12-2016, 02:38 PM
He was responsible for the whole recruiting debacle for OM last year at Starkville High. He's heavily involved in "the network" in Starkville.

He and Willie Gillespie are in cohorts with each other. Willie Gillespie is a football coach at Starkville High. He is also heavily involved in allowing Farmer to do as he pleases. It's time for this to stop. It's amazing this is going on right in our backyard.

Gillespie is from Starkville and went to UT-Chatt...what's his connection to ole miss?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-12-2016, 02:39 PM
That's because he has no "official capacity" with the team. But he's certainly a "big" friend to the program right now.

and yet his LinkedIn page states he is an assistant football coach and teacher...wth?

Behrdawg
07-12-2016, 02:42 PM
Gillespie is simply not doing anything about it. He is allowing OM to pull this mess.

Behrdawg
07-12-2016, 02:42 PM
and yet his LinkedIn page states he is an assistant football coach and teacher...wth?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-farmer-9b22a25b

Exactly. Strange isn't it?

BeastMan
07-12-2016, 02:48 PM

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-farmer-9b22a25b

So his linkedin says he's a coach but SHS does not list him? That makes no sense. Also, if he's not officially a coach, is he an OM booster? If so, how does Barney communicate with a booster about recruiting? Just a few questions I would have regarding this gentleman. Does he have a twitter?

Political Hack
07-12-2016, 02:51 PM
So his linkedin says he's a coach but SHS does not list him? That makes no sense. Also, if he's not officially a coach, is he an OM booster? If so, how does Barney communicate with a booster about recruiting? Just a few questions I would have regarding this gentleman. Does he have a twitter?

He does have a Twitter. I found him on FB and Twitter with a quick search. His FB list SHS coach and Dunlap Tire under his employment history, along with the Panola schools.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-12-2016, 02:51 PM
NM

Jack Lambert
07-12-2016, 02:57 PM
Gillespie is from Starkville and went to UT-Chatt...what's his connection to ole miss?

Don't know the guy but he's probably a prick.

I seen it dawg
07-12-2016, 03:28 PM
Booster?..

msstate7
07-12-2016, 03:30 PM
Booster?..

If so, let's just let it go. The NCAA would be back to investigating and freeze will be at om 10 years before this wraps up**

Mjoelner34
07-12-2016, 03:32 PM
Booster?..

http://www.olemisssports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/080499aab.html

"I'm excited about this class," Cutcliffe said, noting that two junior college walk-ons, wide receiver Michael Slater of Vicksburg, Miss., and defensive back Kevin Farmer of Courtland, Miss., also reported on Wednesday. Slater played at Hinds and Farmer played at Northwest.

I seen it dawg
07-12-2016, 03:43 PM
Ahhhh so we have another connection with an assistant at Starkville high that directly helps them in recruiting. Not just like OM but ACTIVELY participates in their recruiting....they kept a guy from getting a job at one of "their" schools...where is the rally to get these ****ers canned from the high school in our yard?

Political Hack
07-12-2016, 03:54 PM
Someone just told me that Barney and his crew got their truck stuck in the mid at SHS's football field a few days before NSD. Apparently they're all over SHS.

EnterpriseDawg
07-12-2016, 03:55 PM
So what can I do to change this? Is it possible to boycott the businesses in Starkville until the city puts pressure on the school board to make changes? How can we allow this to happen and not do anything about it? I just don't understand this "bury my head in the sand and hope it changes" approach.

I seen it dawg
07-12-2016, 03:57 PM
Need to find out who to hammer....school board is a good start I would think...this loyal to state that can apply pressure on the head coach and principal to make changes. Since social media is where to battle need to start hammering

MzTerry
07-12-2016, 04:01 PM

Coach Carlisle is also heavily involved.

deltadawg99
07-12-2016, 04:10 PM
Farmer is from Batesville, played at OM and was a teammate of Grant Heard. Twitter is all OM stuff.

Political Hack
07-12-2016, 04:13 PM
http://www.olemisssports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/080499aab.html

"I'm excited about this class," Cutcliffe said, noting that two junior college walk-ons, wide receiver Michael Slater of Vicksburg, Miss., and defensive back Kevin Farmer of Courtland, Miss., also reported on Wednesday. Slater played at Hinds and Farmer played at Northwest.

That would explain the affiliations.

Percho
07-12-2016, 04:14 PM
From Facebook

Teacher / Coach at Starkville High School
Former Teacher / Coach at Clarksdale Municipal School District
Former Teacher/Coach at East Tallahatchie School District
Former Teacher / Coach at Quitman County School District
Former Teacher/Coach at North Panola School District
Former Teacher / Coach at South Panola School District
Former Shipper/Loader at Dunlap & Kyle Tire Company
Lives in Starkville, Mississippi
From Courtland, Mississippi

Political Hack
07-12-2016, 04:15 PM
So what can I do to change this? Is it possible to boycott the businesses in Starkville until the city puts pressure on the school board to make changes? How can we allow this to happen and not do anything about it? I just don't understand this "bury my head in the sand and hope it changes" approach.

Pogue reportedly got 47 emails in a matter of 12 hours.

LC Dawg
07-12-2016, 04:15 PM
I'm sure that Mississippi State helps the Starkville school district in a lot of ways that don't involve athletics. I think it is time for Dr. Keenum to speak to the right officials in the school system and other influential people and let them know that we don't like what is going on with Starkville football and its relationship to Mississippi State. He doesn't have to make a big deal out of it but he can let everyone know that it would be best for Starkville schools if they removed the bear stench.

Behrdawg
07-12-2016, 04:16 PM
I think a really good start would be getting Parker Wiseman onboard. The mayor of Starkville certainly needs to stand up to the fact that OM has people in place to pay for players in his city's high school. The principal and school board should be brought in and told exactly what's going on, too. It's one thing if some "rogue booster" (you seen that!?) is pulling weight for OM. But it's a whole different ballgame when they actually had a guy placed there (who is paid by the school district) to basically hand money over to players. The fact that Barney is involved with Farmer is icing on the cake.

deltadawg99
07-12-2016, 04:16 PM
Is Coach Randy Carlisle at Oak Hill before Starkville High? Also, what would Willie Gillespie's tie in to OM be? He's from Starkville and went to UT Chattanooga

Political Hack
07-12-2016, 04:19 PM
Is Coach Randy Carlisle at Oak Hill before Starkville High? Also, what would Willie Gillespie's tie in to OM be? He's from Starkville and went to UT Chattanooga

I've heard Gillespie's name as someone pushing kids to OM, but I haven't heard of any impropriety with him specifically. I guess if the guy standing next to you is handling that, it's not necessary though.

Political Hack
07-12-2016, 04:21 PM

Told he's the one that took the 2 big recruits back and forth to Oxford.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-12-2016, 04:38 PM

Probably still bitter about not getting a state offer back in the day...

msstate7
07-12-2016, 04:41 PM
Probably still bitter about not getting a state offer back in the day...

Did he get an om offer back then? My guess is he's being handsomely rewarded to deliver recruits and that's his motivation, not revenge

Westdawg
07-12-2016, 04:49 PM
From Facebook

Teacher / Coach at Starkville High School
Former Teacher / Coach at Clarksdale Municipal School District
Former Teacher/Coach at East Tallahatchie School District
Former Teacher / Coach at Quitman County School District
Former Teacher/Coach at North Panola School District
Former Teacher / Coach at South Panola School District
Former Shipper/Loader at Dunlap & Kyle Tire Company
Lives in Starkville, Mississippi
From Courtland, Mississippi

Oh, I know some people that can give me some detailed info on this cat. Give me a day or two and I will DM some of you what I get back

drummerdawg
07-12-2016, 05:08 PM
Were these guys already there or did Starkville's head coach hire them after he was hired a couple of years ago? Seems like things went bad for MSU when he came along.

archdog
07-12-2016, 06:52 PM
That's it. I took a crap today and got 20 emails while I was away from my desk.

mic
07-12-2016, 07:10 PM
Need to find out who to hammer....school board is a good start I would think...this loyal to state that can apply pressure on the head coach and principal to make changes. Since social media is where to battle need to start hammering

I believe our AD's wife is on the school board...

Behrdawg
07-12-2016, 07:21 PM
The passivity in this situation is mind-boggling.

Political Hack
07-12-2016, 07:39 PM
That's it. I took a crap today and got 20 emails while I was away from my desk.

Sorry. Should I have been more clear? They created an absolute shitstorm over a guy who doesn't like Ole Miss coaching at SP while all of our fans passively let a rumored bagman for Ole Miss do whatever the hell he wants 5 minutes from campus.

That better?

PassInterference
07-12-2016, 07:44 PM
The gloves need to come off. We need to find these people jobs somewhere else.

Yancey unleashed his minions to have a MSU guy fired from his first week at South Panola. M

And here we have a couple SHS who are active members of The Networj participating in recruiting schenanigans to funnel players from OUR BACKYARD to Ole Miss!!!

This cannot stand. If it does, we may as well just quit.

Ole Miss showed us how this game is played. It's our move.

FISHDAWG
07-12-2016, 07:54 PM
If so, let's just let it go. The NCAA would be back to investigating and freeze will be at om 10 years before this wraps up**

I sure hope Rosie is reading today

Political Hack
07-12-2016, 08:12 PM

Yancey unleashed his minions to have a MSU guy fired from his first week at South Panola. M

And here we have a couple SHS who are active members of The Networj participating in recruiting schenanigans to funnel players from OUR BACKYARD to Ole Miss!!!

Ole Miss shower is how this game is played. It's our move.

I hate that's it's come to a point where I have to agree, but I do. It's time Miss State people start demanding the same things Ole Miss demands. They think State is below them and this is why. If they treat our people like that, it's at least time to hold their guys accountable for their actions.

msujan
07-12-2016, 08:25 PM
She is.

Behrdawg
07-12-2016, 09:02 PM

Ole Miss showed us how this game is played. It's our move.

Unfortunately, I agree with you. An MSU guy takes a job to move closer to his kids and they go after him. When we have this crap happening in our territory. Ricky Woods needs to pull his head out of his ass. There is so much talent in Starkville, they can easily find another coach and be successful.

This needs to be handled, accordingly.

BhamBully
07-12-2016, 09:09 PM
What's his role with the football team and why has he been involved with the recruitment of football players there? Also, has anyone else heard that he's close to Barney Farar at Ole Miss?

I am sure some of you can connect the dots here, but he happened to be on the same team as Jesse Mitchell. Dig and you might t be surprised what you find

Bodaski
07-12-2016, 09:11 PM
I believe our AD's wife is on the school board...

Gabe Myles dad Eddie , who played at state was or is board president.

I seen it dawg
07-12-2016, 09:13 PM
Show some ****ing stones school board

I seen it dawg
07-12-2016, 09:15 PM
Gabe Myles dad Eddie , who played at state was or is board president.

And Gabe is one of our most popular players. He stays healthy gonna have a big year. We need Eddies help

notsofarawaydawg
07-12-2016, 09:39 PM

The son or the retired coach?

msujan
07-13-2016, 03:00 AM
The son or the retired coach?

Son is a big Northern fan, I hear.

benbow
07-13-2016, 07:31 AM
Carlisle is Danny Carlisle's son. Danny was born and raised in Starkville but went to Ole Miss and poked us in the eye with that for his entire career. He made sure his son followed in his foot steps. Stricklin's wife is indeed on the school board and Eddie Myles is indeed the school board president.

West Houston Dog
07-13-2016, 08:11 AM
at SHS in early '70's. seemed he later was a coach at SHS...guess that must be the guy

Political Hack
07-13-2016, 08:16 AM
at SHS in early '70's. seemed he later was a coach at SHS...guess that must be the guy

Did you at least raise hell on the bus?

ShotgunDawg
07-13-2016, 08:20 AM
We won't do anything. The difference between MSU and Ole Miss is that MSU fans compartmentalize football and real life, while Ole Miss fans combine the the two.

MSU fans say, we hired a coach and AD handle that, while Ole Miss fans take matters into their own hands.

MSU fans just don't take action. Not sure why our culture is like that.

I seen it dawg
07-13-2016, 08:24 AM
Gillespie is the real issue....that guy actively recruits and is used by OM as some would say a "delivery guy of currency"...

notsofarawaydawg
07-13-2016, 08:25 AM
Carlisle is Danny Carlisle's son. Danny was born and raised in Starkville but went to Ole Miss and poked us in the eye with that for his entire career. He made sure his son followed in his foot steps. Stricklin's wife is indeed on the school board and Eddie Myles is indeed the school board president.

OK thanks. Just needed to know where to place the bulls eye for that four letter group who's been camping out in Oxford for 4 years.

fishwater99
07-13-2016, 08:31 AM
We won't do anything. The difference between MSU and Ole Miss is that MSU fans compartmentalize football and real life, while Ole Miss fans combine the the two.

MSU fans say, we hired a coach and AD handle that, while Ole Miss fans take matters into their own hands.

MSU fans just don't take action. Not sure why our culture is like that.

This...
And if you think Dan or Scott will do anything you are mistaken. They have no balls when it comes to things like this.
If our Alumni or fans don't force a change, then it won't happen.

I seen it dawg
07-13-2016, 08:44 AM
Farrah to Farmer. Farmer to Gillespie and Carlisle. Gillespie and Carlisle to the recruits. Follow that trail it ain't that hard and it's been corroborated...

Behrdawg
07-13-2016, 08:58 AM
Eddie Myles is president of the school board and Gabe Myles father. Gillespie has somehow convinced Mr Myles that our staff is not showcasing Gabe the way they should be. This is complete crap. This could be why Mr Myles hasn't generated much interest in what's going on at Starkville High School. Gabe is a HUGE part of our offense and will be a force to be dealt with this season. The assumption is that OM had Gillespie fill Mr Myles head with this crap (which our staff is very upset about). That way it would cause a diversion of due diligence as to what's going on at Starkville High. Gillespie needs to calm down with his nonsense and stop preying on one of our best players. I think all will agree that Gabe Myles is true maroon and certainly a fan favorite. He will be a huge part of our team this year.

Political Hack
07-13-2016, 09:01 AM
Gabe is a stud. That's ridiculous. They're essentially trying to take advantage of his injury to get Eddie pissed. It's probably more of a tactic to keep the program at arms length so they can continue shipping kids to Oxford without hesitation. It's painful that this is so obvious and no one locally is doing anything about it.

I seen it dawg
07-13-2016, 09:04 AM
Like I said..Gillespie is a ****ing cancer to our program on many fronts. The guy is using Gabe and Eddie to help OM recruiting thru basically lying to Eddie to try to drive a wedge into our program. What a piece of shit this guy is. Somebody needs to check this guy.

Tbonewannabe
07-13-2016, 09:09 AM
Like I said..Gillespie is a ****ing cancer to our program on many fronts. The guy is using Gabe and Eddie to help OM recruiting thru basically lying to Eddie to try to drive a wedge into our program. What a piece of shit this guy is. Somebody needs to check this guy.

Basically it is like old school warfare where MSU is lining up our soliders and fighting like "gentlemen" and UM is behind enemy lines raping, pillaging, and setting fire to whatever they can get to. We aren't fighting the same because that isn't the way "gentlemen" act.

Political Hack
07-13-2016, 09:18 AM
Basically it is like old school warfare where MSU is lining up our soliders and fighting like "gentlemen" and UM is behind enemy lines raping, pillaging, and setting fire to whatever they can get to. We aren't fighting the same because that isn't the way "gentlemen" act.

It's the difference between State people and Ole Miss people. At a certain point though you have to tell Fredo to stop screwing around or else you're going to have to take him fishing.

Tbonewannabe
07-13-2016, 09:23 AM
It's the difference between State people and Ole Miss people. At a certain point though you have to tell Fredo to stop screwing around or else you're going to have to take him fishing.

I agree. The United States is an independent nation due to gorilla warfare. We are at a huge disadvantage because typically MSU people care about God, Family, Friends, Life in general, and then sports. UM, Bama, LSU, and several others believe in Sports first and also Sports/God if you are Hugh Freeze and can use God to improve Sports. I don't have a direct message from God but I would think God frowns upon the way the Beaver uses his name.

Behrdawg
07-13-2016, 09:41 AM
Milton Smith, Ricky Woods, Kevin Farmer and Willie Gillespie ALL need to be called into the same room at the same time and told to end this crap now. Otherwise, it's about to get ugly.

mic
07-13-2016, 09:52 AM
Milton Smith, Ricky Woods, Kevin Farmer and Willie Gillespie ALL need to be called into the same room at the same time and told to end this crap now. Otherwise, it's about to get ugly.

Framer and Gillespie need to be gone...

MzTerry
07-13-2016, 10:38 AM

You're missing something if you're not hearing that Danny Carlisle is involved in this. Everyone mentioning his son Randy being the Carlisle involved (I'm sure he is involved to an extent through his Dad) does not know the lengths Danny Carlisle will go to (to basically try and get ANYTHING he wants) - he is a master manipulator and he has enjoyed feeling powerful. Willie Gillespie has always been a racist P.O.S. and is terrible for SHS. I would take 2 Willie Gs over 1 Danny Carlisle any day of the week though.

Behrdawg
07-13-2016, 10:46 AM
You're missing something if you're not hearing that Danny Carlisle is involved in this. Everyone mentioning his son Randy being the Carlisle involved (I'm sure he is involved to an extent through his Dad) does not know the lengths Danny Carlisle will go to (to basically try and get ANYTHING he wants) - he is a master manipulator and he has enjoyed feeling powerful. Willie Gillespie has always been a racist P.O.S. and is terrible for SHS. I would take 2 Willie Gs over 1 Danny Carlisle any day of the week though.

Oh I agree with what you said. You can definitely throw Carlisle into the equation.

msujan
07-13-2016, 10:56 AM

Ok, so, where was everyone when SHS hired Ricky Woods with his siphoning-players-to-Northern-Miss background? South Panola, Northwest CC, etc. I'm just an ole lady with a love for MSU sports, but I know he wears red and blue undies. Where was everyone when Woods allowed one of his asst coaches take players to tcun? And, remember, our AD's wife and a player's parent are board members. They saw his resume. Were they blinded by his winning record and reputation?

maroonmania
07-13-2016, 11:00 AM

Apparently we need one of our guys (like a SR or PJ or somebody) to whip up their subscribers to pummeling Ricky Woods with emails and phone calls demanding a change. At least that is the way it seemed to work at SP.

maroonmania
07-13-2016, 11:02 AM
Ok, so, where was everyone when SHS hired Ricky Woods with his siphoning-players-to-Northern-Miss background? South Panola, Northwest CC, etc. I'm just an ole lady with a love for MSU sports, but I know he wears red and blue undies. Where was everyone when Woods allowed one of his asst coaches take players to tcun? And, remember, our AD's wife and a player's parent are board members. They saw his resume. Were they blinded by his winning record and reputation?

I know I personally would boycott all things SHS football related until changes are made if I was an MSU fan that lived in the Starkville HS district.

maroonmania
07-13-2016, 11:09 AM
Farrah to Farmer. Farmer to Gillespie and Carlisle. Gillespie and Carlisle to the recruits. Follow that trail it ain't that hard and it's been corroborated...

And it will likely continue because we are spineless in these type situations. Ricky Woods should have never been hired as the SHS football coach. Lot of good HS coaches would love to have that job that are not chummy with the OM football program.

BeastMan
07-13-2016, 11:38 AM
Hiring Ricky Woods was the dumbest, awe shucks MSU move ever. This issue wasn't there before him. Folks can defend Woods all they want but he needs to go. If Johnny Hill had these same shenanigans going on in Oxford, he'd be gone with a quickness. That's just the reality of the situation.

Behrdawg
07-13-2016, 11:48 AM
And to build onto that- there is PLENTY of talent at SHS. Ricky Woods is VERY replaceable. If I were him and his other cronies- I'd be worried.

Milton Smiths email is easily located with a Google search. I think he should be hearing from folks if he hasn't already.

maroonmania
07-13-2016, 12:27 PM
Hiring Ricky Woods was the dumbest, awe shucks MSU move ever. This issue wasn't there before him. Folks can defend Woods all they want but he needs to go. If Johnny Hill had these same shenanigans going on in Oxford, he'd be gone with a quickness. That's just the reality of the situation.

The fish rots from the head, it always does. If Woods didn't want to allow this crap he wouldn't whether or not he is involved with it himself.

I really wish we could start a movement to boycott SHS football by MSU supporters until something is done. Let's see how the program does depending on UNM and neutral supporters only. If all of Starkville's best players are going to be pipelined to the Bears then I really could not care less how good Starkville High is anyway.

blacklistedbully
07-13-2016, 12:39 PM
And to build onto that- there is PLENTY of talent at SHS. Ricky Woods is VERY replaceable. If I were him and his other cronies- I'd be worried.

Milton Smiths email is easily located with a Google search. I think he should be hearing from folks if he hasn't already.

We need to replace Woods with Coach34! Then Coach could put an end to this nonsense.

Political Hack
07-13-2016, 01:03 PM
The fish rots from the head, it always does. If Woods didn't want to allow this crap he wouldn't whether or not he is involved with it himself.

I really wish we could start a movement to boycott SHS football by MSU supporters until something is done. Let's see how the program does depending on UNM and neutral supporters only. If all of Starkville's best players are going to be pipelined to the Bears then I really could not care less how good Starkville High is anyway.

I'm not sure why a town full of State people would support a school that doesn't return the favor.

Behrdawg
07-13-2016, 04:39 PM
I'm not sure why a town full of State people would support a school that doesn't return the favor.

I'm willing to bet that 90% of the town doesn't know exactly what's going on with SHS/OM. Maybe we should take an ad out in the Starkville Daily News.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
07-13-2016, 05:25 PM
So, for clarity, if one were to write to SHS administration - the names of SHS employees actively working against Mississippi State University, the life-blood of Starkville and thus the Starkville School District itself, are Kevin Farmer, Willie Gillespie, and Randy Carlisle? Are all three SSD employees? Are all 3 SHS football coaches?

Political Hack
07-13-2016, 06:02 PM
So, for clarity, if one were to write to SHS administration - the names of SHS employees actively working against Mississippi State University, the life-blood of Starkville and thus the Starkville School District itself, are Kevin Farmer, Willie Gillespie, and Randy Carlisle? Are all three SSD employees? Are all 3 SHS football coaches?

Farmer says he is on FB but he's not listed on the staff website. Maybe someone can answer about the other two.

Political Hack
07-13-2016, 06:06 PM
Gillespie is listed as a coach. Farmer isn't listed on the email directory for SHS. Neither is Carlisle.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
07-13-2016, 06:24 PM
Farmer's LinkedIn profile lists him as a current assistant FB coach & teacher at Starkville High School. There's a Randy Carlisle who is listed as a middle school science teacher at Armstrong in the SSD faculty directory. Is this the same Randy Carlisle who is providing transportation to OM FB camps for SHS FB players?

I seen it dawg
07-13-2016, 09:17 PM
Yes.

Search the entire district roster

mic
07-14-2016, 12:26 AM
These ass clowns should be canned...
Hey Scott ur wife is on the school board, throw ur weight around for once and pressure them to get this done..
You try and sell SHS before very sporting event and these guys are basically laughing in your face...

Political Hack
07-14-2016, 08:11 AM
I'm willing to bet that 90% of the town doesn't know exactly what's going on with SHS/OM. Maybe we should take an ad out in the Starkville Daily News.

I think it's a split. A lot of people know but won't say anything about it. Too nice to mention it to Eddie or Megan or the AD. That's half the problem. The other problem being what you said: nobody is paying attention and letting this happen right under their noses.

maroonmania
07-14-2016, 08:44 AM

Me either. But MSU folks just seem to be willing to lay down and take it.

maroonmania
07-14-2016, 08:47 AM
Eddie Myles is president of the school board and Gabe Myles father. Gillespie has somehow convinced Mr Myles that our staff is not showcasing Gabe the way they should be. This is complete crap. This could be why Mr Myles hasn't generated much interest in what's going on at Starkville High School. Gabe is a HUGE part of our offense and will be a force to be dealt with this season. The assumption is that OM had Gillespie fill Mr Myles head with this crap (which our staff is very upset about). That way it would cause a diversion of due diligence as to what's going on at Starkville High. Gillespie needs to calm down with his nonsense and stop preying on one of our best players. I think all will agree that Gabe Myles is true maroon and certainly a fan favorite. He will be a huge part of our team this year.

Hope this is just rumor. Would hate to think MSU parents and supporters would be this fickle and gullible. Gabe Myles was hurt most of last year but yet got significant playing time as a FR which most don't under Mullen. It would be beyond stupid for he or his parents to believe that he has somehow been slighted.

Behrdawg
07-14-2016, 10:51 AM
Hope this is just rumor. Would hate to think MSU parents and supporters would be this fickle and gullible. Gabe Myles was hurt most of last year but yet got significant playing time as a FR which most don't under Mullen. It would be beyond stupid for he or his parents to believe that he has somehow been slighted.

That's the difference between our fans and ole miss fans.

Mjoelner34
07-14-2016, 11:11 AM
Holy hell. This guys Facebook page says he worked for Dunlap Tire.

Scroll down to donor #15.

http://www.motherjones.com/media/2014/09/college-football-boosters-top-25

Duckdog
07-14-2016, 12:31 PM
That's the difference between our fans and ole miss fans.

The difference is we aren't fanatic assholes

Bodaski
07-14-2016, 01:40 PM
Apparently we need one of our guys (like a SR or PJ or somebody) to whip up their subscribers to pummeling Ricky Woods with emails and phone calls demanding a change. At least that is the way it seemed to work at SP.

That is not going to happen here. People have begged for names at SHS to no avail. You also want see anything on the OM/NCAA stories unless it's brought here by members. This board just doesn't participate in that stuff.

Bodaski
07-14-2016, 01:49 PM

The local paper needs to write an editorial about this. I don't live in Starkville or I would personally speak to the local journalist there and tell him what I had heard was going on. If he/she is interested then go from there. He could investigate and I promise you if questions were to arise from local media, some people would sit up and take notice. But, you've got to a journalist with the intestinal fortitude to do the research. I'll bet SHS would pay attention.

maroonmania
07-14-2016, 02:31 PM
The difference is we aren't fanatic assholes

or loyal to our school either apparently.

MSUDawg99
07-14-2016, 03:24 PM

That sounds like a empty threat, slap on the wrist & sent to time out. If they're not fired, then the ball was dropped.

MSUDawg99
07-14-2016, 03:27 PM
I know I personally would boycott all things SHS football related until changes are made if I was an MSU fan that lived in the Starkville HS district.

And again I say, if they don't get fired then the ball was dropped. Boycotting won't do anything. Force their hand to make a change or change won't come.

MSUDawg99
07-14-2016, 03:29 PM

Add Milton Smith to the list of 3 that need to be in this discussion.

MSUDawg99
07-14-2016, 03:31 PM
Me either. But MSU folks just seem to be willing to lay down and take it.

This has always infuriated me to no end!

Political Hack
07-14-2016, 03:37 PM
Scroll down to donor #15.

http://www.motherjones.com/media/2014/09/college-football-boosters-top-25

Bob is getting it done.

Turfdawg67
07-14-2016, 04:56 PM
Add Milton Smith to the list of 3 that need to be in this discussion.

Why do say that? He played at State.

MSUDawg99
07-14-2016, 05:05 PM
Just mean he needs to be in the room when the "talking to" happens...as well as the head coach, as was mentioned by others earlier.

Behrdawg
07-14-2016, 05:06 PM
Why do say that? He played at State.

He's the athletic director at SHS. He just needs to step up and put an end to this whole thing and not be so passive.

PassInterference
07-22-2016, 08:16 AM
Bump.

Willie Gay headed to Oxford during big dog camp.

When are we going to extinguish The Network in Starkville. Are we not embarrassed?

Maybe if Megan Mullen could show up in Oxford, Mullen might wake up.

I really don't know who wants to be fired the most - Dan Mullen or Kevin Farmer.

Turfdawg67
07-22-2016, 08:23 AM
Bump.

When are we going to extinguish The Network in Starkville. Are we not embarrassed?

I really don't know who wants to be fired the most - Dan Mullen or Kevin Farmer.

If they are paying him enough to go to Oxford during BDC then what do you want Mullen to do? Pay more? Let him go and spend the next 4 years on probation, playing out of position and NOT ready for the NFL!

PassInterference
07-22-2016, 08:53 AM
If they are paying him enough to go to Oxford during BDC then what do you want Mullen to do? Pay more?

Maybe get his head out of his ass and not let Starkville, MS turn into a ****ing pipeline for Ole Miss.

MarketingBully
07-22-2016, 09:17 AM
Bump.

Check his Twitter again. Not going to Oxford today (Friday). Something happened...

MSUDawg99
07-22-2016, 09:25 AM
Check his Twitter again. Not going to Oxford today (Friday). Something happened...

So Yancy is lying again?

https://twitter.com/YancyPorter/status/756443380385808384

And these tweets from Willie Gay are pretty telling too. He gone. I don't see him coming to MSU at all.

https://twitter.com/WillieYRN/status/756331330657484800

Jarius
07-22-2016, 09:25 AM
He's pretty upset about not being able to go to Ole Miss today from the looks of his twitter feed. It's amazing that we are going to lose 2 of the best prospects in the state 2 years in a row to them with the kids being from Starkville. Almost unbelievable.

MarketingBully
07-22-2016, 09:27 AM
Still a long way to go to signing day and the longer the NCAA investigation goes on the less likely he will sign with Ole Miss.

MSUDawg99
07-22-2016, 09:31 AM
Still a long way to go to signing day and the longer the NCAA investigation goes on the less likely he will sign with Ole Miss.

He's not coming to State. He's sounding more & more like AJ too, in the sense that he's starting to burn bridges when dogging Starkville "coming home...(to Oxford)".

HaggardDawg
07-22-2016, 09:34 AM
Yancy says politics are at play is why Willie isn't going to Oxford today. He says willie was scared his coach would get fired if he went. He seriously tweeted that.

Jarius
07-22-2016, 09:34 AM
[QUOTE=MarketingBully;585685]Still a long way to go to signing day and the longer the NCAA investigation goes on the less likely he will sign with Ole Miss.[/QUOTE

Not saying it's impossible, but he wants nothing to do with MSU right now, and that is pretty obvious by his twitter feed alone. I think people need to wake up and smell the roses with there being a huge issue at SHS. The Ole Miss investigation is probably not going to be over before signing day, and if he is too short sighted to look at the current NOA and know that it's a bad idea to go there then I don't see that changing.

MarketingBully
07-22-2016, 09:37 AM
He's not coming to State. He's sounding more & more like AJ too, in the sense that he's starting to burn bridges when dogging Starkville "coming home...(to Oxford)".

He's already stated he won't go to Ole Miss if they get hit hard with sanctions. He is just being fed a load of shit. Once everything is revealed and the investigation is over, they will have lied to every recruit in the last two years and a lot of their two great classes will evaporate and transfer.

TimberBeast
07-22-2016, 09:38 AM
Yancy says politics are at play is why Willie isn't going to Oxford today. He says willie was scared his coach would get fired if he went. He seriously tweeted that.

Sounds like his coach needs to be fired a long time ago.

Jarius
07-22-2016, 09:39 AM

Good.

MSUDawg99
07-22-2016, 09:41 AM
He's already stated he won't go to Ole Miss if they get hit hard with sanctions. He is just being fed a load of shit. Once everything is revealed and the investigation is over, they will have lied to every recruit in the last two years and a lot of their two great classes will evaporate and transfer.

When? Where? Cause I don't believe it. Yes I do believe he's getting fed shit from the UM camp, but I also believe he's eating the shit by the bowl fulls. He ain't coming to State. He's just not.

MSUDawg99
07-22-2016, 09:42 AM

Well good. Maybe that means there is, in fact, pressure behind the scenes at SHS. About damn time!

HaggardDawg
07-22-2016, 09:43 AM
Yancy just posted the text from Willie.

"Won't be able to make it. Mississippi state doesn't want me to come up there so they threatened my coach saying they will fire him if I come so that's done."

MarketingBully
07-22-2016, 09:43 AM
When? Where? Cause I don't believe it. Yes I do believe he's getting fed shit from the UM camp, but I also believe he's eating the shit by the bowl fulls. He ain't coming to State. He's just not.

It's ****ing July.

Jarius
07-22-2016, 09:46 AM
It's ****ing July.

We heard that all last year as well. At some point you have to wake up. I'm happy to see that our people are taking a stand there now.

MarketingBully
07-22-2016, 09:49 AM
Man, I swear. Freeze has pushed this rivalry too far with trying to grab players from Starkville. AJ Brown will be his downfall IMO and the underhandedness they did by placing funnel coaches in Starkville. Shame on us for being too lazy to notice until it's too late but really shame on Freeze for master minding this to begin with. Just shows you what kind of "character" he really has.

LC Dawg
07-22-2016, 09:52 AM
Those ****ers in Oxford are playing this SHS shit to perfection. The Clarion-Ledger will have an article tomorrow about how Mississippi State is keeping kids from going to college camps and improving themselves. We better get our heads out of our asses quick and do something about it.
The reality is that the Rebels are manipulating these kids but they don't deal in reality and people are buying that bullshit that they are putting out there.

MSUDawg99
07-22-2016, 09:58 AM
It's ****ing July.

And you're being delusional if you think he's coming...

MarketingBully
Those ****ers in Oxford are playing this SHS shit to perfection. The Clarion-Ledger will have an article tomorrow about how Mississippi State is keeping kids from going to college camps and improving themselves. We better get our heads out of our asses quick and do something about it.
The reality is that the Rebels are manipulating these kids but they don't deal in reality and people are buying that bullshit that they are putting out there.

i give up....

MSUDawg99

Couldn't agree more

notsofarawaydawg
07-22-2016, 10:05 AM
He's pretty upset about not being able to go to Ole Miss today from the looks of his twitter feed. It's amazing that we are going to lose 2 of the best prospects in the state 2 years in a row to them with the kids being from Starkville. Almost unbelievable.

I guess Carlisle had other plans for today and couldn't give him a ride.

cheewgumm
07-22-2016, 10:07 AM
If Miss State can fire these coaches, then why are they still working there?

TimberBeast
07-22-2016, 10:10 AM

"Won't be able to make it. Mississippi state doesn't want me to come up there so they threatened my coach saying they will fire him if I come so that's done."

If the coach has to be threatened to be fired because of something like this, then he should have already been fired. There are issues in Vegas.

Jarius
07-22-2016, 10:12 AM
For the record, the entire SHS coaching staff has been in Jackson at the coaching convention all week. This is probably a bunch of bull shit.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-22-2016, 10:35 AM
For the record, the entire SHS coaching staff has been in Jackson at the coaching convention all week. This is probably a bunch of bull shit.

And? How would this not make this true? Do they lose all connection to the world when in Jackson?

notsofarawaydawg
07-22-2016, 11:02 AM
Nancy just trolled y'all big time with that tweet. Mullen may want Gay but he nor any of the MSU staff plays that game.

Jarius
07-22-2016, 11:18 AM
And? How would this not make this true? Do they lose all connection to the world when in Jackson?

Just seems like a conversation you would have in person

sandwolf
07-22-2016, 11:46 AM

Where did he post this?

MadisonDawg
07-22-2016, 11:51 AM
Where did he post this?

It's deleted now I think, but it was on Twitter.

sandwolf
07-22-2016, 12:05 PM
It's deleted now I think, but it was on Twitter.

Wow....surely he didn't post something like that without WG's permission.

whosyourdawgy
07-22-2016, 12:08 PM
Yancy deleted it because he knows he screwed up posting a direct message from a recruit. Stupid as F#%#

Jarius
07-22-2016, 12:10 PM
It's scary that he is allowed to be considered media and talk to these kids. He is the type of person that shouldn't be able to get within 500 yards of a school.

HSVDawg
07-22-2016, 12:45 PM

The problem is this particular case is that, even if he stands by his word, there is a good chance that sanctions won't roll down the pipe until after signing day. By the time "everything is revealed", he'll already be locked in.

At this point, that's not what we need to be counting on to get him in our camp anyways. If he does choose MSU only because of not being able to go to Ole Miss due to the sanctions, there is a good chance his heart won't be in it and that type of thing tends to play out negatively for both the recruit and the school. I say let our coaches do what they can to sell him and let others do what they can behind the scenes at SHS to make sure we get a fair shake in the process. If both of those things happen and he still goes to Ole Miss, then **** him. Means he doesn't want to be here anyway.

MarketingBully
07-22-2016, 12:54 PM
It will be pretty easy to read. If he shows up to our camp, he is playing Ole Miss hard and we have a great shot. If he doesn't go to our camp, then he is all Ole Miss. Either way, it will be revealed soon.

Dawgology
07-22-2016, 01:58 PM
If you are a SHS athlete and you snub your nose at MSU and go to a Ole Miss you need to have stress in your life. I'm not a fan of any athlete from Ole Miss. I detest athletes that leave our back yard to play for our rival. It's a slap in the face to the fans and the university so I don't think we should necessarily have to "respect their choice". They made a choice and knew the consequences...they have to live with the fallout. If you are a coach at SHS leading athletes to Ole Miss then you need to lose your job. Today. Period.

I seen it dawg
07-22-2016, 03:06 PM

Hahaha shoe welcome to the other foot

Bodaski
07-22-2016, 03:41 PM
If you are a SHS athlete and you snub your nose at MSU and go to a Ole Miss you need to have stress in your life. I'm not a fan of any athlete from Ole Miss. I detest athletes that leave our back yard to play for our rival. It's a slap in the face to the fans and the university so I don't think we should necessarily have to "respect their choice". They made a choice and knew the consequences...they have to live with the fallout. If you are a coach at SHS leading athletes to Ole Miss then you need to lose your job. Today. Period.

What is Tyler Williams doing then, The same deal. The difference being Tyler didn't commit to OM coaches 1 hr before committing to MSU. My sources swear Willie Gay committed to the MSU staff an hour before announcing he was going to OM. I would like to have WG, but we are fine at LB either way and I believe that's his reasoning for choosing OM. Some want it guaranteed, but that is not how we recruit players regardless of star power.

Mimi's Babies
07-15-2017, 07:46 PM
I have spent an hour reading through this thread. There is much fact to the madness that happened at SHS but there is much that is lacking. Ricky Woods was the master mind behind the OM debacle inside SHS. You can blame the administration for allowing BF inside the high school cafe', inside the baseball field house and the football field house as they were told, by Woods, to allow BF to go and do anything he wanted according to one administrator. Keep in the back of your minds -- this is a FERPA violation -- and BF did not sign in through the front door....

FYI -- Ricky left nearly $30,000.00 on the table when he was hired..... This is ALL public information on the school board minutes.

As to who was the bag man -- you can just guess...

So re-read this mess and see what we know today -- as a fact.....

The mess at SHS did not stop until BF was fired..... I can tell you that ole BF visited at least 2 other High schools
and attempted to do the same things there. Since he left OM someone else, another recruiter, just picked up where he left off....

Coach Gillespie was not involved in the OM debacle (my sources)-- he doesn't like OM any more than I do......

DogsofAnarchy
07-15-2017, 07:52 PM

He no longer works for SHS. When the heat got turned up he left for greener groves.

Homedawg
07-15-2017, 07:59 PM

Other than he's an idiot and can't coach his way out of a wet pAper sack? There is none. Well no logical connection.

Coursesuper
07-15-2017, 08:00 PM
Willie Earl is dumb period. He was just ahead of me at SHS. A gifted athlete but sharp as a marble. I have no doubt that wille earl would have his hand out for some heppin.

Mimi's Babies
07-15-2017, 08:02 PM
Woods, Farmer, Grisham, Friend gone to South Panola ALL OM Fans.....

Carlisle -- removed from coaching..... and teaches at the Millsap's Vo-tech....

Fischer -- is still at SHS... and is on OM Fan....

Gillespie and one other are there -- neither are OM fans.....

That is what is left of the 2016-2017 football coaches....

ShotgunDawg
07-15-2017, 08:06 PM
FYI -- Ricky left nearly $30,000.00 on the table when he was hired..... This is ALL public information on the school board minutes.

What do you mean by this statement?

Did he leave $30K on the table because OM was compensating him, or did he take a $30K pay cut to take his new job?

ShotgunDawg
07-15-2017, 08:07 PM
How much of this does the NCAA know & how does it affect a certain POS WR there?

Mimi's Babies
07-15-2017, 08:14 PM
What do you mean by this statement?

Did he leave $30K on the table because OM was compensating him, or did he take a $30K pay cut to take his new job?

I cannot answer was OM paying him......

Mitchell was making $80,000.00 BEFORE him (his wife was given a full time job)
Wood was making $50,000.00 (his wife was given a part time job)
Jones is making $78,000.00 AFTER him (do not know about Coach Jones (wife or not))

Would love to know what SP offered these coaches that left here......

ShotgunDawg
07-15-2017, 08:19 PM
Just read this entire thread & it's outstanding work by Elitedawgs.

Additionally, the thread perfectly illustrates just one example of why the NCAA MUST absolutely destroy OM in sanctions.

Looking back, the fact that they got away with these shenanigans for so long is just amazing.

Mimi's Babies
07-15-2017, 08:22 PM
EXACTLY.......

Westdawg
07-15-2017, 08:33 PM
Just.....dang.....dang. Ricky came to Ackerman when I was in junior high. I have wanted to believe he wasn't helping with all this crap-fest. Just, DANG IT

Mimi's Babies
07-15-2017, 08:36 PM
Just.....dang.....dang. Ricky came to Ackerman when I was in junior high. I have wanted to believe he wasn't helping with all this crap-fest. Just, DANG IT

Sorry...... You should have had to watched what was going on inside SHS every day for months.... gag...

ShotgunDawg
07-15-2017, 08:41 PM
Mimi,

What are you hearing about AJ?

Will he face a suspension at some point?

Mimi's Babies
07-15-2017, 08:47 PM
Mimi,

What are you hearing about AJ?

Will he face a suspension at some point?

Check your PM.....

Homedawg
07-15-2017, 08:50 PM

You typically have some good info but you are off on lots on this. Friend an ole miss fan? No wrong. Fischer? No wrong. And while Gillespie isn't , I assure you he has no problem dealing with them. None.

ETA, and while Ricky likes ole miss he never pushed anyone to ole miss. Aj, nobody. Hell he was coach at pianola when we got pegues.It's absurd.

Homedawg
07-15-2017, 08:52 PM
Sorry...... You should have had to watched what was going on inside SHS every day for months.... gag...

This is comical. 2 of Ricky's best 5 players ever came to state. Pegues and Conner Stephens. Some coaches get involved and are crooked. Ricky isn't one of them.

Homedawg
07-15-2017, 08:54 PM
I cannot answer was OM paying him......

Mitchell was making $80,000.00 BEFORE him (his wife was given a full time job)
Wood was making $50,000.00 (his wife was given a part time job)
Jones is making $78,000.00 AFTER him (do not know about Coach Jones (wife or not))

Would love to know what SP offered these coaches that left here......
Again Ill informed. He did make 50k, however, he was drawing retirement. 50k to coach football and draw retirement ain't a bad gig.

Homedawg
07-15-2017, 08:55 PM

Just ugh.....

Todd4State
07-15-2017, 08:57 PM

Even worse I'm pretty sure Woods has a degree from MSU.

maroonmania
07-15-2017, 08:59 PM

Anyone who didn't believe Woods was approving of what was going on at SHS in relation to UNM just had their head up their a$$. That kind of garbage doesn't take place or at least doesn't KEEP taking place without the HC being in support of it.

Homedawg
07-15-2017, 09:04 PM
Anyone who didn't believe Woods was approving of what was going on at SHS in relation to UNM just had their head up their a$$. That kind of garbage doesn't take place or at least doesn't KEEP taking place without the HC being in support of it.

But it was ok when he "let" pegues come to state? Just stop. Way too many people commenting in this thread that have no ****ing clue. None.

Mimi's Babies
07-15-2017, 09:04 PM

Woods did approve it.... I know for a fact.....

Todd4State -- Ricky children graduated from OM....

Homedawg
07-15-2017, 09:07 PM
Woods did approve it.... I know for a fact.....

Todd4State -- Ricky children graduated from OM....

Maybe you know for a "fact". However you have lots of wrong facts already stated in this thread. I won't go through them again. Read the previous page.

Mimi's Babies
07-15-2017, 09:15 PM
Maybe you know for a "fact". However you have lots of wrong facts already stated in this thread. I won't go through them again. Read the previous page.

I am not going to argue with you.... I know what I saw...... To have an administrator tell you that they were all told to let the OM recruiter into the school by the HC at that time Woods.... and the recruiter did not come through the front door....

Homedawg
07-15-2017, 09:22 PM
I am not going to argue with you.... I know what I saw...... To have an administrator tell you that they were all told to let the OM recruiter into the school by the HC at that time Woods.... and the recruiter did not come through the front door....

Through what front door? No college recruiters come through the front door at shs unless they don't know what they are doing! They go straight to the football office. Been that way for 25 years. Just don't spout stuff to be fact, such as friend and Fischer are ole miss fans and that's just wrong. While I enjoy your posts, you have people that believe every word you say and that part was just bs. Totally!!

Ifyouonlyknew
07-15-2017, 09:28 PM
Ricky was hardly there during school hours. He showed up for practice. Friend is & has been a Bama fan for 30yrs.

maroonmania
07-15-2017, 09:29 PM
But it was ok when he "let" pegues come to state? Just stop. Way too many people commenting in this thread that have no ****ing clue. None.

Who says you have a ****ing clue besides you? LOTS of people in this thread claim to be in the know, join the crowd. I don't have to know every detail of this particular situation to be 100% convinced Woods was fine with what was going on. The only other plausible explanation would be that he was a moronic dufus that didn't have a clue what was happening inside his own school which I certainly don't believe to be the case.

Homedawg
07-15-2017, 09:31 PM
Ricky was hardly there during school hours. He showed up for practice. Friend is & has been a Bama fan for 30yrs.

This. Except he was just a Nama fan when his son played there. Otherwise he just doesn't care.

gravedigger
07-15-2017, 09:32 PM

No he isnt

Ifyouonlyknew
07-15-2017, 09:33 PM
This. Except he was just a Nama fan when his son played there. Otherwise he just doesn't care.

He changed Neshoba Central's jerseys in the mid 80's to look like Bama's because he liked Bama.

Homedawg
07-15-2017, 09:34 PM
Who says you have a ****ing clue besides you? LOTS of people in this thread claim to be in the know, join the crowd. I don't have to know every detail of this particular situation to be 100% convinced Woods was fine with what was going on. The only other plausible explanation would be that he was a moronic dufus that didn't have a clue what was happening inside his own school which I certainly don't believe to be the case.

Maybe just maybe because I live here and have way more knowledge on the subject than you. Lots more. I know every party mentioned. Everyone. Not some. All of them. But, we can carry on with all the bullshit spewed, or we can continue to add to internet rumor or opinion, like yours.

Homedawg
07-15-2017, 09:36 PM
He changed Neshoba Central's jerseys in the mid 80's to look like Bama's because he liked Bama.

Liking a jersey and liking a school are totally exclusive. Chuck doesn't give two shots who plays where or anything. I worked for him for years. But whatever.

Homedawg
07-15-2017, 09:39 PM

And again, if woods is soooo involved and leading kids places, why did pegues go from u of sp to state?? Please answer

Mimi's Babies
07-15-2017, 09:40 PM
Through what front door? No college recruiters come through the front door at shs unless they don't know what they are doing! They go straight to the football office. Been that way for 25 years. Just don't spout stuff to be fact, such as friend and Fischer are ole miss fans and that's just wrong. While I enjoy your posts, you have people that believe every word you say and that part was just bs. Totally!!

Fischer wearing OM clothing in the class room, in town...... why would anyone wear this clothing????? So the Recruiters don't go anywhere but the football office??? Interesting for sure.... he sure did not stop there....

maroonmania
07-15-2017, 09:43 PM
Maybe just maybe because I live here and have way more knowledge on the subject than you. Lots more. I know every party mentioned. Everyone. Not some. All of them. But, we can carry on with all the bullshit spewed, or we can continue to add to internet rumor or opinion, like yours.

So what, their are plenty of people living in Starkville who know most of the parties who have a totally different opinion. You're certainly welcome to your own opinion. This isn't rocket science, a HC allows what he wants to allow in his program unless he is a total incompetent.

Homedawg
07-15-2017, 09:47 PM
Fischer wearing OM clothing in the class room, in town...... why would anyone wear this clothing????? So the Recruiters don't go anywhere but the football office??? Interesting for sure.... he sure did not stop there....

This is beyond unreal. Fischer is not an ole miss fan. Period. But just continue. And no recruiters go to the counselor too, when they need transcripts, but they don't go through the front door at shs for any of it. Unless they are a rookie and have No clue

Ifyouonlyknew
07-15-2017, 09:49 PM
Liking a jersey and liking a school are totally exclusive. Chuck doesn't give two shots who plays where or anything. I worked for him for years. But whatever.

Wasn't trying to get into a pissing match on what I know vs what you know it ain't that serious

Mimi's Babies
07-15-2017, 09:50 PM
This is beyond unreal. Fischer is not an ole miss fan. Period. But just continue. And no recruiters go to the counselor too, when they need transcripts, but they don't go through the front door at shs for any of it. Unless they are a rookie and have No clue

Sure is funny, Coach "O", Bama Recruiter and Alcorn State recruiter were all in the front office.... Pictures were posted.... Just know what was seen.....

Homedawg
07-15-2017, 09:50 PM
So what, their are plenty of people living in Starkville who know most of the parties who have a totally different opinion. Your certainly welcome to your own opinion. This isn't rocket science, a HC allows what he wants to allow in his program unless he is a total incompetent.

Yes. There are plenty of people that live in Starkville, but are there plenty they know every party involved and have worked there? Really? Yours is speculation. Mine is based on knowing the said parties involved. Plenty of guilt to be tossed around at shs but lot of wrong names being used.

Homedawg
07-15-2017, 09:53 PM
[QUOTE=Mimi's Babies;775008]Sure is funny, Coach "O", Bama Recruiter and Alcorn State recruiter were all in the front office.... Pictures were posted.... Just know what was seen.....[/QUOTE

Whatever. I give up. Nobody said they never went in the damn building. But they go straight to the football office. Pictures whatever. You are spouting all kinds of stuff on the subject. A lot is just wrong. And most to be honest. But lead the sheep gene.

maroonmania
07-15-2017, 09:59 PM
And again, if woods is soooo involved and leading kids places, why did pegues go from u of sp to state?? Please answer

Good grief, who would ever claim that Woods or any other HC had control of where every player of his signs for college.

Homedawg
07-15-2017, 10:02 PM
Good grief, who would ever claim that Woods or any other HC had control of where every player of his signs for college.

Point is, for the last time, Ricky doesn't push them anywhere! It's not who he is. He's a laid back good ole county boy that loves to coach football. Chuck friend the same way. But I'm sure you knew that***

maroonmania
07-15-2017, 10:14 PM
Point is, for the last time, Ricky doesn't push them anywhere! It's not who he is. He's a laid back good ole county boy that loves to coach football. Chuck friend the same way. But I'm sure you knew that***

Maybe you are mixing my posts up with some others but all I've said was that Woods was approving of what was going on at SHS with the UNM dealings or he wouldn't have allowed it. That's not speculation, its just common sense. I never said he personally pushed anyone anywhere.

Westdawg
07-15-2017, 10:21 PM
This is comical. 2 of Ricky's best 5 players ever came to state. Pegues and Conner Stephens. Some coaches get involved and are crooked. Ricky isn't one of them.

I grew up with Conner. Dude was one of strongest guys I have EVER met. And really good guy.

Bully13
07-15-2017, 10:24 PM
sounds like the network wasn't only heppin' players.

Ari Gold
07-16-2017, 12:06 AM
There were a lot of issues at SHS.. and most got ****ing dealt with.. it was really shitty what was going on there.

notsofarawaydawg
07-16-2017, 03:01 AM

Money talks says Gillespie. Randy Carlisle was FIRED from his job at Starkville. Him and his daddy Danny need to be named in an NOA for their part in the TCUN scandal. #CHEATERS

Also, Stricklin resigned from the school board at the end of June. A replacement is to be name this month.

I seen it dawg
07-16-2017, 08:50 AM
MimiDust getting things stirred up

Political Hack
07-16-2017, 09:01 AM

Cause Peg loved Melvin?

I don't have a dog in this fight and surely don't know the inner workings of SHS, but the recruitment of a single kid doesn't really show anything. Same could be said for AJ too.

Bully13
07-16-2017, 09:14 AM
Cause Peg loved Melvin?

I don't have a dog in this fight and surely don't know the inner workings of SHS, but the recruitment of a single kid doesn't really show anything. Same could be said for AJ too.

Exactly. Overall patterns are more significant than a few one offs.

ElitedawgRecruiting
07-16-2017, 09:31 AM
Regardless of whether or not we think he was "a good ole country boy" or what most think, personally I think the jackets got a huge upgrade in coaching and him not being at Starkville is not a bad thing

Dawgtini
07-16-2017, 09:33 AM
Who is the coach now at SHS?

Mimi's Babies
07-16-2017, 09:42 AM
Who is the coach now at SHS?

Chris Jones.....

http://www.wtok.com/content/sports/Chris-Jones-named-new-coach-at-Starkville-411107115.html

Bully13
07-16-2017, 10:01 AM
Chris Jones.....

http://www.wtok.com/content/sports/Chris-Jones-named-new-coach-at-Starkville-411107115.html

sounds like a good guy, coach. does anybody know what his college back ground is or any other tidbits?

tcdog70
07-16-2017, 10:17 AM
sounds like a good guy, coach. does anybody know what his college back ground is or any other tidbits?

He is from Noxubee County. he Led Kemper County to a State Championship. I believe he played at Jackson State..

Dawgology
07-16-2017, 10:43 AM

Oh well...if he's a good ole country boy then definitely nothing was going on...**

You know, just turning a blind eye to something and not stopping it actually makes you complicit in that thing.

lamont
07-16-2017, 11:23 AM
Ricky Woods didnt orchestrate any kids going to OM. Problem Starkville people had- he didnt push them to State either

The kids were taken on visits by Asst coaches/fan boys

Maroonbulldog
07-16-2017, 12:32 PM

Thats funny that you think Coach Fischer is an Ole Miss Fan. I know him and have known him for years and I can tell you that he is an amazing teacher and role model for all students. He is a fan of those students continuing their education with whatever offers they can get. If State does not offer and a kid can go to OM, he supports the kid. A student wants to go out of state vs maybe staying home- he supports the kid. A student wants to come to State over OM. He supports the kid.

This is one that you can douse the conspiracy smoke on. Can't speak for the others but Coach Fischer is not an enemy.

Turfdawg67
07-16-2017, 05:18 PM
Thats funny that you think Coach Fischer is an Ole Miss Fan. I know him and have known him for years and I can tell you that he is an amazing teacher and role model for all students. He is a fan of those students continuing their education with whatever offers they can get. If State does not offer and a kid can go to OM, he supports the kid. A student wants to go out of state vs maybe staying home- he supports the kid. A student wants to come to State over OM. He supports the kid.

This is one that you can douse the conspiracy smoke on. Can't speak for the others but Coach Fischer is not an enemy.

But what about the claim he wears Ole Miss stuff in the HS and around S'ville?

I seen it dawg
07-16-2017, 05:25 PM
Sounds like everybody knows everything about shs...

ShotgunDawg
07-16-2017, 05:30 PM
Sounds like everybody knows everything about shs...

Agree

It's actually a huge indictment on our fans. Not only did we allow OM to infiltrate Starkville, apparently everyone knew about it & refused to stop it.

We can talk about OM cheating all day long, but much of this is on us. Sure they cheated, but we allowed it to go on in plain sight.

It's really easy for MSU to blame everything on OM cheating, but maybe we need to look in the mirror as well. Sure, they are convenience excuse, but maybe all our problems aren't their fault. Maybe some are our fault.

Homedawg
07-16-2017, 07:24 PM
But what about the claim he wears Ole Miss stuff in the HS and around S'ville?

It's bullshit.

Now others...well yeah. But not chuck friend.....those two were way way off

Todd4State
07-16-2017, 07:43 PM
Agree

It's actually a huge indictment on our fans. Not only did we allow OM to infiltrate Starkville, apparently everyone knew about it & refused to stop it.

We can talk about OM cheating all day long, but much of this is on us. Sure they cheated, but we allowed it to go on in plain sight.

It's really easy for MSU to blame everything on OM cheating, but maybe we need to look in the mirror as well. Sure, they are convenience excuse, but maybe all our problems aren't their fault. Maybe some are our fault.

I think this is where being too nice for our own good hurts us sometimes. Occasionally we play nice and then the wolves are stealing the hens under our noses.

maroonmania
07-16-2017, 08:37 PM
I think this is where being too nice for our own good hurts us sometimes. Occasionally we play nice and then the wolves are stealing the hens under our noses.

Well, as far as I know, none of this type thing was an issue under Jamie Mitchell but it was under Ricky Woods. Just sayin'.
'

ShotgunDawg
07-16-2017, 08:40 PM
Well, as far as I know, none of this type thing was an issue under Jamie Mitchell but it was under Ricky Woods. Just sayin'.
'

I don't recall Starkville having 4 star players all over the field when Jaime Mitchell was there either.

It only became a problem because they had good players

Homedawg
07-16-2017, 08:55 PM
I don't recall Starkville having 4 star players all over the field when Jaime Mitchell was there either.

It only became a problem because they had good players

While Jamie was a state guy, through and through, this is it! If Jamie were coaching at shs when aj brown came throughly as a senior, he'd still be playing at ole miss.

Homedawg
07-16-2017, 08:57 PM
Regardless of whether or not we think he was "a good ole country boy" or what most think, personally I think the jackets got a huge upgrade in coaching and him not being at Starkville is not a bad thing

Starkville got a better coach than the guy who has won more state championships than anyone in the state? Wow. Ok.

Homedawg
07-16-2017, 08:59 PM
Ricky Woods didnt orchestrate any kids going to OM. Problem Starkville people had- he didnt push them to State either

The kids were taken on visits by Asst coaches/fan boys

This this this. Fact. And some assistants loyalties are being incorrectly stated.

Homedawg
07-16-2017, 09:24 PM
Cause Peg loved Melvin?

I think this is probably the best point.... some kids do differ things. And some are drawn by different things........ just how it is. And fact is, no matter how pro a coach is to one school or another , unless they are slime and won't let a school in the door, quite frankly the head coach isn't pulling the trigger or making any decision or even close.

ElitedawgRecruiting
07-16-2017, 09:25 PM
Starkville got a better coach than the guy who has won more state championships than anyone in the state? Wow. Ok.

Dude we get it. You want to build a statue and pray at it every day for him. But your opinion of him doesn't mean we all have to have that opinion.

Homedawg
07-16-2017, 10:04 PM
Dude we get it. You want to build a statue and pray at it every day for him. But your opinion of him doesn't mean we all have to have that opinion.

That's right, my defense of him means that. Sure. Gotcha. My defens of Ricky and others is nothing more than clearing up the facts of utter bullshit being spewed......but to say the guy we have now is better is well either being quite the prognosticator or well just being stupid considering Ricky has 10 championships.
But I do love people who chime in that know next to nothing on the matter and act like they know it all.

ShotgunDawg
07-16-2017, 10:47 PM
That's right, my defense of him means that. Sure. Gotcha. My defens of Ricky and others is nothing more than clearing up the facts of utter bullshit being spewed......but to say the guy we have now is better is well either being quite the prognosticator or well just being stupid considering Ricky has 10 championships.
But I do love people who chime in that know next to nothing on the matter and act like they know it all.

Good rant...... Ricky