PDA

View Full Version : Hypocrite Hugh got a letter from his prodigal disciple

Reason2succeed
07-12-2016, 02:35 AM
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/16994954/ole-miss-rebels-coach-hugh-freeze-says-received-letter-laremy-tunsil

Freeze said Monday that about three weeks ago he received a letter from Tunsil. He was asked what was in the message. "His sincere love for me. That's probably all I should say," Freeze said. Describing the tone of it, he said: "There was a sweetness to it, but I knew that's who he was. He's a good kid, has a good heart."

Makes me want to puke. All that sweetness is about to rot his bucked teeth he keeps lying though.

JoseBrown
07-12-2016, 04:54 AM
I'm beginning to wonder about ole Bucky. What with all the love and sweetness he shares with the boys he talks about. Now the boys sharing their love and sweetness in letter... I'm not gonna say it, but much more of this crap I will really begin to wonder... Something just ain't right with that guy...

Ps.. Not that there's anything wrong with that, if you know what I mean.

LeakyD
07-12-2016, 05:06 AM
He lets his star players run wild up there. Never any suspensions for failed drug tests. They either weren't tested or ignored results. Lucky for Hugh, Nkimdiche's public embarrassment only cost him one game at the end of his career.

I know from a good source that the brothers got evicted from their apt/house and left I trashed with drug paraphernalia scattered everywhere. I'll give Freeze credit for one thing, when the ship starts to sink, he somehow manages to pull things back together. I don't know how much love is involved in letting star athletes self destruct.

Bucky Dog
07-12-2016, 07:15 AM
I took from that the tone from Freeze is that he is blaming Tunsil and throwing him under the bus for everything. Not surprising by him, but come on dude and take some responsibility. Quit the holier than Christ thing and stop screwing up these kids lives.

starkvegasdawg
07-12-2016, 07:34 AM
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/16994954/ole-miss-rebels-coach-hugh-freeze-says-received-letter-laremy-tunsil

Freeze said Monday that about three weeks ago he received a letter from Tunsil. He was asked what was in the message. "His sincere love for me. That's probably all I should say," Freeze said. Describing the tone of it, he said: "There was a sweetness to it, but I knew that's who he was. He's a good kid, has a good heart."

Makes me want to puke. All that sweetness is about to rot his bucked teeth he keeps lying though.

What was it Freeze? A love letter? If all he is doing is expressing his sincere love for you then there shouldn't be anything wrong with sharing it. Unless it consists of one of two things:

1. Thanking him for that romantic evening out on the lake and cabin last summer.
2. Realizing that he just put the final nail in the coffin of Freeze's career and that letter has admittance of NCAA violations in it.

Jack Lambert
07-12-2016, 08:24 AM

So Tunsil's sissy.

MadDawg
07-12-2016, 08:55 AM
I'm sorry but that is just freaking weird. I mean creepy weird.

spiral
07-12-2016, 09:23 AM
I like this quote from Freezus:

He said he has received words of encouragement from many coaches, including Nick Saban (Alabama), Les Miles (LSU), Gus Malzahn (Auburn) and Jim Grobe (Baylor).

In non-spin cycle terms they probably gave encouragement by saying somethng like: "Tough luck. Don't worry. You should be able to find a job again in High School or maybe Junior College. You've milked ole miss for at least 5 million a year so enjoy early retirement. It will be nice."

blacklistedbully
07-12-2016, 09:27 AM
I'm sure, "Big Softie" really appreciates being a rookie going into the NFL and having his former college HC talk about the, "sweetness" of his tone. :rolleyes:

Gutter Cobreh
07-12-2016, 10:07 AM
I like this quote from Freezus:

He said he has received words of encouragement from many coaches, including Nick Saban (Alabama), Les Miles (LSU), Gus Malzahn (Auburn) and Jim Grobe (Baylor).

In non-spin cycle terms they probably gave encouragement by saying somethng like: "Tough luck. Don't worry. You should be able to find a job again in High School or maybe Junior College. You've milked ole miss for at least 5 million a year so enjoy early retirement. It will be nice."

I was thinking along the same lines.... I mean if Saban said something to the effect of "Congrats on keeping your job past this year".... or Miles saying "Hugh, any tips on how I can snow my AD like you have?"

I guess those would be "encouraging" words....

coastdoglover
07-12-2016, 11:21 AM
I will guarantee you Saban feels no sympathy for him. Just another one of the spins the bears try to use. I don't think Saban would answer the question but I wish someone would ask him does he feel sorrow for the ole preacher ? I would think he would dodge it because Saban has told many of his fans how crooked they are.

SailingDawg
07-12-2016, 11:29 AM
Kids like Tunsil confuse love with money...cash is a substitute as it's something they've never had. The note to Freeze probably had money for Freeze's "ministry" as a thank you for the money he and his family was given.

Beaver
07-12-2016, 11:29 AM
This is my favorite quote from Freeze:

"When that first episode happened with Laremy, he's like your child. When my child makes a mistake, I don't run from it. I don't hide from it."

Maybe so Hugh, but that 'second episode' had you sprinting for the airport...