PDA

View Full Version : So when the NCAA crushes the Bear program, what players do you guys want

dawgclub99
07-11-2016, 09:59 PM
when the transfer? I'm sure AJ will come crawling back. There are several on the Oline. We have better QBs, RBs, DL, LBers and DBs. That's about all I would want.

ShotgunDawg
07-11-2016, 10:02 PM
Javon Patterson, Greg Little, and Breeland Speaks

Mutt the Hoople
07-11-2016, 10:07 PM
Greg Little.

StoneDawg
07-11-2016, 10:16 PM
None

War Machine Dawg
07-11-2016, 10:17 PM
I'd take a couple of those project OL like Fat Rod. We need depth something fierce. As much shit as I give Hev, he does a decent job developing. And our S&C staff would get the ****ers in shape or they'd die. Win-Win.

BossDawg
07-12-2016, 12:36 AM
I'm sure AJ will come crawling back.

Who?

Reason2succeed
07-12-2016, 01:36 AM
They had an opportunity to come clean to the NCAA and escape the impending wrath. Screw em. Let them rot. None of them should be allowed to transfer anywhere without losing a year of eligibility. "Hotty Toddy"

AlmostPositive
07-12-2016, 01:46 AM
Too much stench... let them crawl off elsewhere.

TUSK
07-12-2016, 01:56 AM
Put me down for:

Greg Little
AJ Brown
Benito Jones
Shea Patterson

Reason2succeed
07-12-2016, 02:19 AM
I don't like these threads because Bear Sharks copy them and try to claim that we just want what they have. BS.

And to all the trolls we know you are here. Please click an ad on the way out and back to your burning plantation.

Dawgology
07-12-2016, 07:35 AM
I don't like these threads because Bear Sharks copy them and try to claim that we just want what they have. BS.

And to all the trolls we know you are here. Please click an ad on the way out and back to your burning plantation.

I honestly wouldn't take a single one of them. Some of the talent would be nice to add but, honestly, these guys have been part and parcel to a money machine and have lied about it to the media and public while trashing MSU in social media. I don't think we want that kind of person on the team.
The NCAA needs to send a clear message that if you accept illegal benefits there will be consequences. We often act like Ole Miss is the only complicit party in this but the reality is that most of these guys and their families will accept illegal benefits knowing full well that they are illegal. If the NCAA would rule any of them that accepted illegal benefits or that were part of a program that did this kind of thing as being ineligible for college athletics then you would see this all go away pretty quickly. I think this is a rule but I've never seen it enforced by the NCAA against an entire team.
Furthermore, I feel that the IRS will eventually get involved. Some of these kids and their families are receiving thousands (maybe 100's of thousands) in "payment" and they aren't paying federal or state taxes.

redstickdawg
07-12-2016, 07:42 AM
17 'em all with barbed wire device. They are paid professionals that should not be part of an NCAA program and also they are no character scum for being part of the TSUN cheating machine.

Bullsy
07-12-2016, 07:45 AM
Kalio Moore****

Dawgology
07-12-2016, 07:47 AM
17 'em all with barbed wire device. They are paid professionals that should not be part of an NCAA program and also they are no character scum for being part of the TSUN cheating machine.

You put it much more succinctly then I did...

starkvegasdawg
They'd all make fine additions to Alcorn State.

I seen it dawg
**** all those guys

djaymsu5
07-12-2016, 07:58 AM
AJ, Shea, Javon and Little would all go to bama before state. The only one I could see us getting would be Speaks.