PDA

View Full Version : Here Is The Thing I'd Most Like To See Explained By Anyone At OM

Spiderman
07-11-2016, 09:53 PM
Of course no one will ask and try to pin them down on this but...

Hey Ole Miss, how did the hotel man know more than the allowed amount of "family' were gonna be there on an official visit and that they needed more rooms, and for free? Is he Nostradamus?

He had to be contacted and asked to do it.

How did the "rogue booster" that paid Tusil's stepdad know who the hell his stepdad was?

I'm a fairly decent booster of State and kind of connected, and I'd have no frigging clue who the parents are of any player we currently have. Much less recognize them.

Somebody had to introduce them.

And I'm betting big money that introduction was made in the lobby of The Inn at Ole Miss on the official visit.

And how did "Mr. FCA" know how to get to Hugh Freeze's house for that official visit recruit breakfast and then be allowed inside. Not to mention that he was in the home for another OV when Freeze was there.

And how did Tunsil know to go to Cannon motors, out of all the dealers in the area, and the man to talk to that would just happen to let him indefinitely keep a loaner or two?

Guess he was just "lucky" that day to meet another "Rogue Booster"

"Rogue" my ass.

It's called institutional recruiting and institutional cheating.

Or just an amazing coincidence that that many rogues and players just happened to get together.

Lucky for some still associated dude, Paidwell didn't get high and mention his 'Rogue Booster"

Ask those questions and sweat his ass over them, some reporter with some balls.

ShotgunDawg
07-11-2016, 09:57 PM

Hey Ole Miss, how did the hotel man know more than the allowed amount of "family' were gonna be there on an official visit and that they needed more rooms, and for free? Is he Nostradamus?

How did the "rouge booster" that paid Tusil's stepdad know who the hell his stepdad was?

I'm a fairly decent booster of State and kind of connected, and I'd have no frigging clue who the parents were of any player we currently have. Much less recognize them.

And I'm betting big money that introduction was made in the lobby of The Inn at Ole Miss on the official visit.

And how did "Mr. FCA" know how to get to Hugh Freeze's house for that official visit recruit breakfast and then be allowed inside. not to mention that he was in the home for another OV when Freeze was there.

And how did Tunsil know to go to Cannon motors, out of all the dealers in the area, and the man to talk to that would just happen to let him indefinitely keep a loaner or two?

Guess he was just "lucky" that day to meet another "Rouge Booster"

"Rouge" my ass.

Or just an amazing coincidence that that many rouges and players just happened to get together.

Lucky for some still associated dude, Paidwell didn't get high and mention his 'Rouge Booster"

Boom. Awesome post

Bucky Dog
07-11-2016, 09:58 PM
FYI- It's Rogue, not Rouge. But other than that, I'm sure the NCAA has already thought the same thing. The Clarion Ledger reported that****

Spiderman
07-11-2016, 10:12 PM
sorry spell check. will edit

Spiderman
07-11-2016, 10:19 PM
Also i love this quote from Freezus, in that Smart article...

"When that first episode happened with Laremy, he's like your child. When my child makes a mistake, I don't run from it. I don't hide from it. I certainly don't approve of the mistakes that were always made, but you're not going to stop loving them. So you go into, any coach goes into, the mode that I'm going to help this family through it. So that's really the mode I went into, is just trying to do anything I could to help them through that difficult time."

Horseshit, you hypocritical fake ass, holier than thou hypocrite.

YOU DID RUN AND YOU DID HIDE ON DRAFT NIGHT!!!

Repent son, before you burn.

The bastard can't keep the lies straight these days.

SDDawg
07-11-2016, 10:27 PM
Also i love this quote from Freezus, in that Smart article...

"When that first episode happened with Laremy, he's like your child. When my child makes a mistake, I don't run from it. I don't hide from it. I certainly don't approve of the mistakes that were always made, but you're not going to stop loving them. So you go into, any coach goes into, the mode that I'm going to help this family through it. So that's really the mode I went into, is just trying to do anything I could to help them through that difficult time."

Horseshit, you hypocritical fake ass, holier than thou hypocrite.

YOU DID RUN AND YOU DID HIDE ON DRAFT NIGHT!!!

Repent son, before you burn.

The bastard can't keep the lies straight these days.

Freeze is a very sick and habitual liar. That doesn't excuse him, but it does make their President, AD and fan base that much more pathetic imho.

DancingRabbit
07-12-2016, 12:32 AM
My opinion of Freeze was solidified after watching this pre-game speech before the 2013 aTm game.

He says "faithful" or "faithfulness" about 10 times, then some "hit 'em in the mouth", "play nasty", "knock the crap outta them" - then leading the team chants "we do everything in Christ Jesus" and "God bless the ole miss rebels"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaLxZilaaic

djaymsu5
07-12-2016, 08:41 AM
It's seriously like a cult

ShotgunDawg
07-12-2016, 08:43 AM
Morning bump.

This is the best set of questions I've seen asked since this entire episode began.

fishwater99
07-12-2016, 08:54 AM
My opinion of Freeze was solidified after watching this pre-game speech before the 2013 aTm game.

He says "faithful" or "faithfulness" about 10 times, then some "hit 'em in the mouth", "play nasty", "knock the crap outta them" - then leading the team chants "we do everything in Christ Jesus" and "God bless the ole miss rebels"

Wow..

Political Hack
07-12-2016, 08:59 AM
Let me explain this...

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-12-2016, 09:11 AM

IMO he is a terrible coach...his motivational speeches are well underwhelming..He is such a fake.

spiral
07-12-2016, 09:13 AM

That chant he apparently forces them to say at the end really is disturbing. He is so fake it astounds me how so many follow him.

You know Jim Jones' crew hung around outside drinking out of solo cups too though. Think about it.

maroonmania
07-12-2016, 09:25 AM
Anyone with half a brain KNOWS all of this stuff is organized. Rogue my ass. And we've been discussing it here for years about the #Network and how it works in conjunction with directives from the coaching staff. All of these "mistakes" had lots of pre-planning involved, that's for sure.

Coach34
07-12-2016, 09:45 AM
OM response from TD:

1. Freeze invites recruit to breakfast, recruit asked FCA man for a ride to said breakfast. FCA man comes inside rather than sitting in car for two hours.

2. It's not hard to find out who the top OL in the nation's step dad is. He goes on visits, probably to practices/games, etc. Hell, a sorority chick with Facebook can figure out your life history in about 10 minutes. Doesn't take a shady setup like you're implying.

3. Hotel man works with rogue booster from #2. Again, doesn't take a genius to figure this out.

Spiderman
07-12-2016, 12:15 PM
OM response from TD:

1. Freeze invites recruit to breakfast, recruit asked FCA man for a ride to said breakfast. FCA man comes inside rather than sitting in car for two hours.

2. It's not hard to find out who the top OL in the nation's step dad is. He goes on visits, probably to practices/games, etc. Hell, a sorority chick with Facebook can figure out your life history in about 10 minutes. Doesn't take a shady setup like you're implying.

3. Hotel man works with rogue booster from #2. Again, doesn't take a genius to figure this out.

Charges say the FCA man drove alone.

Sure you can find him on facebook or whatever. but how do you know he is the man to get the cash to, or even if he is the type of man to take it? Because you were told he was and would. Told by who? The ones that are recruiting him.

Hotel man may very well have worked with #2, but #2 was directed as to what to do, and to whom to do it with. AND hotel was set up for the ONE time up until then that Tunsil had been to Oxford. #2 hasn't even met them yet. That happened that night in the lobby of THE INN at Ole Miss.

Any one here wanna have some fun, I've suggested this to y'all before, if you wanna see human trafficking and pimping at it's best... grab a good book, and go sit in the lobby of The Inn on Friday and Saturday night of their biggest recruiting weekend. There will be a bunch old white dudes talking to a lot of young black kids, and their folks. With a lot of smiling coaches walking around glad handling.

Rogue boosters occur in recruits hometown or near area. FCA man may very well be rogue, but that still doesn't explain him being at an in home visit, WITH FREEZE, or at another recruit funtion , AT FREEZE'S HOUSE.

#2 and hotel man had no prior relationship with Tunsil.

MadDawg
07-12-2016, 12:22 PM
Every time I hear Freezus speak I get this mental image:

https://s31.postimg.org/fbi2wabdn/4955553.jpg

Indndawg
07-12-2016, 12:30 PM

How did the "rogue booster" that paid Tusil's stepdad know who the hell his stepdad was?

I'm a fairly decent booster of State and kind of connected, and I'd have no frigging clue who the parents are of any player we currently have. Much less recognize them.

And how did "Mr. FCA" know how to get to Hugh Freeze's house for that official visit recruit breakfast and then be allowed inside. Not to mention that he was in the home for another OV when Freeze was there.

Guess he was just "lucky" that day to meet another "Rogue Booster"

"Rogue" my ass.

Or just an amazing coincidence that that many rogues and players just happened to get together.

Lucky for some still associated dude, Paidwell didn't get high and mention his 'Rogue Booster"

The question is, where is those gonna fall on the penalty matrix?