PDA

View Full Version : The Response

Political Hack
07-11-2016, 05:54 PM
Mistakes were made.

Freeze said he hopes people will see it for what it is when they read the response, which to me, means the response has been written. If so, it should be a matter of public record. $100 to $1 odds that the CL doesn't ask for it.

Ole Miss self imposed 11 schollies, which means the response (at least one) has been submitted.

Political Hack
07-11-2016, 05:56 PM
Oh, and he's visibly shaken. I feel for the guy right now despite all his BS.

Hunkaburningdawg
07-11-2016, 06:02 PM
You have to believe the lie!

The coaches that called pretty much said the same thing: "quit cheating, you sombitch!"

IMissJack
07-11-2016, 06:04 PM
[QUOTE=Political Hack;581664] Freeze said he hopes people will see it for what it is when they read the response...[Quote]
I also hope that most people WILL see it for what it is...

Bucky Dog
07-11-2016, 06:13 PM

Did you forget something? *****

Political Hack
07-11-2016, 06:22 PM
Did you forget something? *****

I can feel for him and still warm my hands watching the plantation burn.

Uncivilengineer
07-11-2016, 06:33 PM
Yeah, I could never feel sorry for someone who has lied, cheated and conned their way into a predicament like this.

Dawgowar
07-11-2016, 06:36 PM
Honestly, would rather see their boosters have to answer for demolishing their athletic program. By that I mean the university being forced to drop virtually all outside athletic support period. Won't happen but it would be nice.

ShotgunDawg
07-11-2016, 06:36 PM
So the local media won't cover the investigation and ESPN is offering Freeze every outlet possible to sell his case. Why?

Is Wright Thompson threatening to leave ESPN if they don't?

How did Ole Miss build up all these brownie points to get this treatment when everyone else hates them and sees them for what they are?

Political Hack
07-11-2016, 06:45 PM
So the local media won't cover the investigation and ESPN is offering Freeze every outlet possible to sell his case. Why?

How did Ole Miss build up all these brownie points to get this treatment when everyone else hates them and sees them for what they are?

Booger laid it out pretty clearly that "others that matter" think he's a lying cheater. When Finabaum asked him to explain, he said "you means coaches." Booger confirmed and then said he's talked to people who have been recruited too. Implying that he talked to recruits who were offered recruiting incentives by Ole Miss and that they think Freeze knew about that.

Dawgowar
07-11-2016, 06:47 PM

First you assume there is honor in reporting these days. Not. Second, they are giving UNM all the rope they want knowing full well what they will do when the COI rules. It will not be pretty.

ShotgunDawg
07-11-2016, 06:51 PM
Booger laid it out pretty clearly that "others that matter" think he's a lying cheater. When Finabaum asked him to explain, he said "you means coaches." Booger confirmed and then said he's talked to people who have been recruited too. Implying that he talked to recruits who were offered recruiting incentives by Ole Miss and that they think Freeze knew about that.

Feels like the rope could be tightening. As people that want to dig, dig, they are realizing what a sack of shit liar & cheater he is.

Leroy Jenkins
07-11-2016, 07:02 PM
Wright Thompson will do piece showing rusty tractors and abandoned barns in a field somewhere, while narrating about the ways of the south, and poverty, in an attempt at deflection. Blah blah blah.

1bigdawg
07-11-2016, 07:13 PM

As I said in another thread, the head of College Sports for ESPN got his masters at UNM and loves the place. His sister is a friend of mine.

TUSK
07-11-2016, 07:17 PM

Booger's comments were the biggest "indictment" of anything I've heard to date.

I seen it dawg
07-11-2016, 07:35 PM

That's a piece of humanity I'm incapable of. That guy is a total sack of shit.

rtdawg
07-11-2016, 07:43 PM

I am incapable of that as well. I want nothing more than for him to go down hard....

BrokerDawg
07-11-2016, 07:45 PM
We've already seen the response, though heavily redacted. We now wait on the only response that matters and that is the NCAA's response after the COI meeting which according to my source will be held in October. To me this means that the judgement will be handed down before signing day. Unless he is talking about their response to the new allegations not in the first NOA. I am hearing there are at least 4 more level 1's since the first NOA and they know that there is no way to avoid a bowl ban. I am also being told they still don't know if the NCAA is going to let them treat it as one matter or two. If it gets divided into two then the damage will likely be epic as that would automatically put them in repeat offender status. Get out your popcorn!

Mistakes were made.

Freeze said he hopes people will see it for what it is when they read the response, which to me, means the response has been written. If so, it should be a matter of public record. $100 to $1 odds that the CL doesn't ask for it.

Ole Miss self imposed 11 schollies, which means the response (at least one) has been submitted.

Bucky Dog
07-11-2016, 07:53 PM
It's better to be an honest liar, than to live life as a hypocrite!!

Uncivilengineer
07-11-2016, 07:55 PM
I can't wait for the Jimmy Swaggart moment. I actually wikipediad Jimmy today for something Un-Freezus related.

Hunkaburningdawg
07-11-2016, 07:59 PM
He will play the victim card until the bitter end. And then play it again. He believes his own lies.

Political Hack
07-11-2016, 08:02 PM
We've already seen the response, though heavily redacted. We now wait on the only response that matters and that is the NCAA's response after the COI meeting which according to my source will be held in October. To me this means that the judgement will be handed down before signing day. Unless he is talking about their response to the new allegations not in the first NOA. I am hearing there are at least 4 more level 1's since the first NOA and they know that there is no way to avoid a bowl ban. I am also being told they still don't know if the NCAA is going to let them treat it as one matter or two. If it gets divided into two then the damage will likely be epic as that would automatically put them in repeat offender status. Get out your popcorn!

Theyd better hope that was a cover letter because that wasn't a response. They had to have provided the NCAA much more than that.

spbdawg
07-11-2016, 08:23 PM
#

archdog
07-11-2016, 08:31 PM
Removed due to lack of professional degree in psychology.

Todd4State
07-11-2016, 09:13 PM

The MSU video dept. should do a spoof of the Gone With the Wind scene where the plantation is burning starring Dan Mullen as Rhett Butler and Katy Perry as Scarlet O'Hara.

Dawgowar
07-11-2016, 09:25 PM
The MSU video dept. should do a spoof of the Gone With the Wind scene where the plantation is burning starring Dan Mullen as Rhett Butler and Katy Perry as Scarlet O'Hara.

The end of Mississippi Burning putting the Coaches and Ad's heads on the bodies of the Klansmen getting convicted, etc.

notsofarawaydawg
07-11-2016, 09:56 PM
Does Booger live in Nashville? ;)