PDA

View Full Version : Dan Wolken Quote on Finebam

ShotgunDawg
07-11-2016, 04:29 PM
"Ross Bdork is risking a lot professionally by backing Hugh Freeze."

Kind of makes you wonder if it's Bdork's decision to back Freezus or if he's being held hostage.

Either way, for someone with the investigative resources like Dan Wolken, who likely has insight, to say something like that, is pretty damning.

Gotta wonder if Wolken was firing a warning shot to Bdork?

Here's the link: https://twitter.com/finebaum/status/752604274182524928

Coach34
07-11-2016, 04:32 PM
Heard Finebaum also said "nobody believes Freeze"

Finebaum covered himself after saying he liked Freeze and believed in him

Chip
07-11-2016, 04:44 PM
Finebaum was fairly rough on Freeze. Issue was discussed a great deal on his program today. Moreso than I would have thought for a Monday, given that Freeze doesn't get Q&A until Thursday.

smootness
07-11-2016, 05:10 PM
I think it's funny that we hate nicknames like Ole Piss but are totally fine with Bdork.

starkvegasdawg
07-11-2016, 05:15 PM
I think it's funny that we hate nicknames like Ole Piss but are totally fine with Bdork.

Takes too long to type Bjackass.

Taog Redloh
07-11-2016, 06:04 PM

This isn't 6-pack.

ILOATHEBears
07-11-2016, 06:43 PM

Kind of makes you wonder if it's Bdork's decision to back Freezus or if he's being held hostage.

Either way, for someone with the investigative resources like Dan Wolken, who likely has insight, to say something like that, is pretty damning.

Wolken also said with what is known now that he believes freeze won't lose his job. How he thinks this gets me knowin freeze met with croots and boosters at same time. That's not even counting the head coach rule and his assistants paying players. Best quote to was how "desperate ole miss is to win"

msbulldog
07-11-2016, 06:45 PM

Or Bjerk is up to his neck in this and trying to cover his 6:00!

Dawgface
07-11-2016, 07:00 PM
Heard Finebaum also said "nobody believes Freeze"

Finebaum covered himself after saying he liked Freeze and believed in him

FB is a low life. Not surprising he likes Freeze.

LeakyD
07-11-2016, 07:05 PM
1) OM people can't say "no pay for play enough". It's been their narrative since the response.

2) Lindsey Miller detailed what it took to get Tunsil to Om including cash payment to him. NCAA was kind enough to not include everything Miller told them, only what could be documented.

3)Draft night happens and opens up another can of worms: coaches texting with Tunsil about payments. Everything adds up to what the NCAA suspected all along. OM is buying 4&5 star recruits. They are getting what's coming.