PDA

View Full Version : Hearing BLM has a protest planned in Oxford Saturday

starkvegasdawg
07-11-2016, 03:44 PM
Ought to be...interesting.

Political Hack
07-11-2016, 03:46 PM
Stay focused guys. If this gets to page 2, I'll be shocked. But hopefully we can talk about how this will go down in Oxford rather than the larger political dynamics.

DownwardDawg
07-11-2016, 03:52 PM
Stay focused guys. If this gets to page 2, I'll be shocked. But hopefully we can talk about how this will go down in Oxford rather than the larger political dynamics.

Good luck! But I ain't biting. I shall stay strong!

Tripp McNeely
07-11-2016, 04:00 PM
Actually went surprisingly well in Memphis last night. Some pissed off people trying to get over the bridge but could've been MUCH worse

MSUDawg99
07-11-2016, 04:03 PM
I don't call a young girl losing her life, as surprisingly well. She was waiting on her heart transplant & had a 45min window & lost her life because of that shit fest. Oh & btw, she was black too. Does her life matter? I'm not directing that at you. I'm just pissed off about the situation & very heartbroken for that family. This is not the way to handle that shit.

TimberBeast
07-11-2016, 04:08 PM

Screw that we need to keep that garbage out of Mississippi, even if it is in oxford.

thf24
07-11-2016, 04:14 PM
I don't call a young girl losing her life, as surprisingly well. She was waiting on her heart transplant & had a 45min window & lost her life because of that shit fest. Oh & btw, she was black too. Does her life matter? I'm not directing that at you. I'm just pissed off about the situation & very heartbroken for that family. This is not the way to handle that shit.

Except no one died...

http://www.snopes.com/black-lives-matter-protests-kill-girl-waiting-for-transplant-in-memphis/

MSUDawg99
07-11-2016, 04:16 PM
http://www.snopes.com/black-lives-matter-protests-kill-girl-waiting-for-transplant-in-memphis/

Oh thank God! I'm so glad you posted that. I saw a MSU fan post it this a.m. & I was really upset. Thanks for letting me know.

I'll shut up now...except to say...yeah don't bring that shit to MS. We don't need that.

ckDOG
07-11-2016, 04:17 PM

Mend your broken heart. The little girl and family are fabricated. It was a hoax.

Bully13
07-11-2016, 04:17 PM

Thank God the story of the little girl dying has been debunked. I still wouldn't consider shutting down a bridge as going well though.

ckDOG
07-11-2016, 04:19 PM
My guess is it will happen as planned and no altercations. The feisty moronic frat boy contingent have gone back home to Texas and Georgia for the Summer most likely.

MSUDawg99
07-11-2016, 04:19 PM
Mend your broken heart. The little girl and family are fabricated. It was a hoax.

Yeah you're a little late. I saw the poster above you post the snopes.com article on it.

mparkerfd20
07-11-2016, 04:32 PM
I'm afraid my gas pedal would get stuck. :/

Either way it would be pretty unnerving for traffic to get shutdown and people to be beating on my window, etc. as I've seen in several of the protest videos.

Coach34
07-11-2016, 04:38 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and close this.