PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to take this time to thank all the State people

Coach34
07-11-2016, 11:52 AM
that have reached out to me since Thursday- both personally and professionally. To say this has been an interesting week is an understatement- but its looking like it will turn out for the best. Maroon is thicker than water also it seems.

Thanks

17thebears
07-11-2016, 11:56 AM
You're welcome.

maroonmania
07-11-2016, 12:27 PM
Glad it looks like some other doors may open for you. And I do think in the long run it will work out best. Even if Pogue had been willing to stand up to the heat to keep you on staff I have no doubt that the Ole Miss minions would have done everything in their power to have made your life a total living hell while you were working at SP. Nobody needs that kind of grief. Life is too short.

msbulldog
07-11-2016, 12:30 PM
Sound positive, glad for you.

Commercecomet24
07-11-2016, 01:16 PM
Hope it all works out good for you. Keep giving unm hell!

gtowndawg
07-11-2016, 01:22 PM
Keep us updated.

preachermatt83
07-11-2016, 01:26 PM
Keep us posted. Praying everything works out well for ya coach.

Bodaski
07-11-2016, 01:50 PM
34, you will look back on this and realize you eliminated a bad situation for yourself. So many people think they know how things operate at SP, but they really don't. I grew up very close by and had dealings with the workings of the inside there. I've personally seen "miracle transcripts" with my own eyes as far back as 87-90.

MSUDawg99
07-11-2016, 01:51 PM
that have reached out to me since Thursday- both personally and professionally. To say this has been an interesting week is an understatement- but its looking like it will turn out for the best. Maroon is thicker than water also it seems.

Thanks

You're welcome

FISHDAWG
07-11-2016, 03:29 PM

Thanks

I have always been a state fan since I was an early teenager and I had a cousin that played for state but, I went to school OOS so I never really (fully) understood or participated in the hate between the two schools .... THANK YOU for giving me a reason now - it's def helping

Bodawg
07-11-2016, 03:52 PM
We might fight among ourselves from time to time, but we all bleed Maroon and White. We've got your 6 coach.

Martianlander
07-11-2016, 04:15 PM
Good luck coach. Hope it turns out for the very best.

I seen it dawg
07-11-2016, 07:28 PM
We can **** with each other but nobody else can. None of this shit is going unanswered.

MaroonFlounder
07-11-2016, 08:35 PM
Keep fighting the good fight. The evil empire is on a rampage right now. An OM fan has attacked my Facebook page and posted a bunch of Photoshopped pics on several rival pages. I'm deleteing my FB page.

archdog
07-11-2016, 08:36 PM
So they back tracked. Sorry, I have been out of the loop the last couple of weeks. That is pretty much exactly what standard I hold UM folks up to. Sports is one thing, professional life is another. Those ass hats need to learn how to chill just a moment and realise there is real life and then message board life.

archdog
07-11-2016, 08:50 PM
So they back tracked. Sorry, I have been out of the loop the last couple of weeks. That is pretty much exactly what standard I hold UM folks up to. Sports is one thing, professional life is another. Those ass hats need to learn how to chill just a moment and realise there is real life and then message board life.

bulldawg28
07-11-2016, 08:56 PM
That's too close to hell to work. The good Lord looked out for you.