PDA

View Full Version : So how is Freezus going to answer SEC media on the Investigation?

Coach34
07-10-2016, 10:57 AM
OM media and fans have been telling us that Bdork invited the NCAA back to Oxford and that after that- all is done. So the investigation is over right? If there is nothing new on Tunsil- its over right?

I'm betting we get nothing but a bunch of "no comment because of an ongoing NCAA investigation" from Rev Freezus

Bully13
07-10-2016, 11:07 AM
Ole Miss likes going both ways. Depending on the audience and circumstances.

Political Hack
07-10-2016, 11:09 AM
He'll probably talk for an hour about how they love everyone and hate no one and that everyone else is toxic.

Then he'll break out his basket of snakes and start dancing.

ShotgunDawg
07-10-2016, 11:17 AM
My guess is the the Ole Miss contingent hoards the microphone & never asks him about it.

dawgoneyall
07-10-2016, 11:22 AM
OM media and fans have been telling us that Bdork invited the NCAA back to Oxford and that after that- all is done. So the investigation is over right? If there is nothing new on Tunsil- its over right?

I'm betting we get nothing but a bunch of "no comment because of an ongoing NCAA investigation" from Rev Freezus

I am a Christian while Mullen is a Scientologist.

HailState39110
07-10-2016, 12:29 PM

It will be well rehearsed with the same buzzwords he used in the Finebaum interview at The SEC meeting in Destin . He will say the word "narrative" about 10 times , the word "perception" about 8 and continue to say these were mistakes not blaten cheating .

Leroy Jenkins
07-10-2016, 12:51 PM
"Mistakes were made"
"It wasn't intentional"
"I wouldn't do it the same way again"

-Freezus and Hillary

RocketDawg
07-10-2016, 12:56 PM
I expect the media to handle him with kid gloves.

basedog
07-10-2016, 01:37 PM
I would love to see Rosebowl ask a few questions!

ShotgunDawg
07-10-2016, 01:48 PM
Here is what Freezus will do: he'll address the NCAA stuff in his opening statement and then talk about how it would be disrespectful to his players, who sacrifice everything and work endless hours, to discuss things other than the team.

Freeze will make it a guilt trip for anyone that wants to bring it up. That's right out of his playbook.

Tbonewannabe
07-10-2016, 02:20 PM
He'll probably talk for an hour about how they love everyone and hate no one and that everyone else is toxic.

Then he'll break out his basket of snakes and start dancing.

Depends on if he needs to have his African tribal drums or budhist prayer beads, whatever religion gets him in the door with his bag of cash.

fmbdawg17
07-10-2016, 02:54 PM
Depends on if he needs to have his African tribal drums or budhist prayer beads, whatever religion gets him in the door with his bag of cash.

He probably picked up some varying voodoo pagan religions with all his time in Haiti.

nsvltndog
07-10-2016, 04:33 PM
Here is what Freezus will do: he'll address the NCAA stuff in his opening statement and then talk about how it would be disrespectful to his players, who sacrifice everything and work endless hours, to discuss things other than the team.

Freeze will make it a guilt trip for anyone that wants to bring it up. That's right out of his playbook.

I think this is probably right in line with what he will say. His problem is that the top national reporters are unlikely to let him get away with that and may even call him on it for trying to create a false guilt trip. It may keep the Mississippi press contingent quiet, but this is now a story beyond the boundaries of the state.

Saltydog
07-10-2016, 05:12 PM
colonoscopy was going to be over......

DawgPoundtheRock
07-10-2016, 07:12 PM
"I can't comment on a non-existent on-going investigation."

Dawgcentral
07-10-2016, 07:22 PM

Steve won't be there. They're sending David Murray.

That said, I wish Murray would ask him how attending an in home visit with a booster can possibly be called a mistake, and if it was, why it was not self reported.

I would not be surprised if the good reverend came down with an illness and was a no show. He could claim the need for an emergency (and massive) root canal, which needed to be performed by an out of state vet due to the toxic relationships with MSU veterinarians.

Bucky Dog
07-10-2016, 07:49 PM
So, Coach, are we still expecting the second article to drop this week that is supposed to peel back a few more layers on the reality of the OM Network and "mistakes"?

Coach34
07-10-2016, 07:53 PM
"I can't comment on a non-existent on-going investigation."

thats hilarious...and so Freezus

Dawgowar
07-10-2016, 07:59 PM
"In lieu of the usual SEC Media Day program Ole Miss has decided to have a moment of silence for our suddenly disassociated boosters. There will be no questions taken after the moment. We look forward to telling our side of the story just as soon as we know what the NCAA really knows."

bobtail bob
07-10-2016, 08:09 PM
I hope someone asks him does he still feel like Tunsil was only defending his mother ?

Goldendawg
07-10-2016, 09:49 PM
Freeze' s admission of "mistakes" = Hillary's "e-mail mistakes". Hope both get a show cause in their chosen professions.

shoeless joe
07-10-2016, 10:56 PM
I just want one question asked: " why were you all over the tv talking about how great a person laremy is when he got drafted but vanished by the time quon and nkim were first rounders?"

Spiderman
07-11-2016, 07:50 AM
I just want one question asked: " why were you all over the tv talking about how great a person laremy is when he got drafted but vanished by the time quon and nkim were first rounders?"

This

Why did you run, Hugh? If all is no big deal, WHY DID YOU RUN?

That said, he aint gonna get grilled.

archdog
07-11-2016, 01:33 PM
I like DeRunnya smoking that guy with the block on the bottom of the 1 handed catch. Either DeRunnya or Fred Brown, can't tell.

MSUDawg99
07-11-2016, 01:59 PM

No media will be left by the last day. He'll skate by on little to no questions cause ain't nobody sticking around for that except the YouMiss media folks that will control the message & questions.

MSUDawg99
07-11-2016, 02:01 PM

Damn, if only that were on Periscope....

LockeDawg
07-11-2016, 03:09 PM

I'd think they'll do some preventive maintenance with the media in the subject of the investigation. His PR people will warn the media that he won't take questions regarding the NOA/NCAA/Tunsil/Saunders/Boosters/loans/cars/hotels/meals/cash disbursements/booster visits/Level I infractions/COI/academic fraud, etc. It's a long ass list, but it must be addressed prior to HF taking the podium.

Political Hack
07-11-2016, 03:43 PM
I hope someone asks him does he still feel like Tunsil was only defending his mother ?

Lmao. They'll play that broke student angle at some point I'm sure. They'll fail to mention his free cars though.

Bass Chaser
07-11-2016, 07:27 PM
I'd think they'll do some preventive maintenance with the media in the subject of the investigation. His PR people will warn the media that he won't take questions regarding the NOA/NCAA/Tunsil/Saunders/Boosters/loans/cars/hotels/meals/cash disbursements/booster visits/Level I infractions/COI/academic fraud, etc. It's a long ass list, but it must be addressed prior to HF taking the podium.

You should have just said Freeze won't be taking any questions.

dawg27
07-11-2016, 08:37 PM
Hello glad to be hear today at sec media day, let me just start off by saying i am a christian! I cant talk about the ncaa investigation, i am a christian, we at ole miss love everyone, i am a christian! I feel so bad about the toxic things that is being said about our young men, we here at ole miss is not toxic and oh by the way i am a christian.

basedog
07-11-2016, 08:42 PM
Hello glad to be hear today at sec media day, let me just start off by saying i am a christian! I cant talk about the ncaa investigation, i am a christian, we at ole miss love everyone, i am a christian! I feel so bad about the toxic things that is being said about our young men, we here at ole miss is not toxic and oh by the way i am a christian.

Your magic lamp is hot brother! LMBO

Tbonewannabe
07-11-2016, 09:05 PM

You forgot "I am a Christian unless someone knows of a Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, or any other religions that might have a 5 star recruit."