PDA

View Full Version : Cam Akers?

Tripp McNeely
07-10-2016, 09:19 AM
What's the story here? Why are we not even in the convo?

Dallas_Dawg
07-10-2016, 09:22 AM
We have Kylin Hill committed and they will go to separate schools.

Jack Lambert
07-10-2016, 09:26 AM
I would be more surprise if he goes to a Miss School before I am surprise he goes out of State. He will not go MSU and Ole Miss is so toxic right now I don't think he wants to eat any of that shit burger.

Bully13
07-10-2016, 09:34 AM
We have Kylin Hill committed and they will go to separate schools.

So we had our choice among the 2 and chose hill?

msstate7
07-10-2016, 09:50 AM

I think it's more we gave both the choice to come here and hill chose us. Hill is gonna be great and wants to be here. I'm glad to have him

HancockCountyDog
07-10-2016, 09:53 AM
I keep hearing that Akers is headed out of state. He could be next Ezekial Elliot or the next Jamal Pittman. Tough choice.

Bdawg
07-10-2016, 09:59 AM

I guess a bird in hand is better than 2 in the bush. I know both guys are takes if they want to come, but you have to take a player like Hill if he is ready and just hope for the best with Cam. Plus I don't think we had a choice between the two. Hill was ready. Cam doesn't seem to be ready right now.

Bothrops
07-10-2016, 10:11 AM

Hill is a stud RB. Watch him this season.

ShotgunDawg
07-10-2016, 10:38 AM
Hill & Akers have nothing to do with each other. It's assassin to continue to continue to bring up the other one when speaking about one of them. We did not choose one over the other & would take both. Problem is we can't get Akers.

So stop talking about Hill when mentioning Akers.

Todd4State
07-10-2016, 11:25 AM
Hill & Akers have nothing to do with each other. It's assassin to continue to continue to bring up the other one when speaking about one of them. We did not choose one over the other & would take both. Problem is we can't get Akers.

So stop talking about Hill when mentioning Akers.

Exactly. That narrative never made any sense whatsoever anyway. It either makes our coaches look extremely shortsighted or both players look very selfish- which is not the case.