PDA

View Full Version : UFC 200

Reason2succeed
07-09-2016, 10:35 PM
I don't know if anyone else is watching but so far this has been a great card.

Reason2succeed
07-09-2016, 11:45 PM
That went well.***

mcain31
07-10-2016, 12:20 AM
Brock amazed me with his performance. The LGBT community had a champion in Amanda Nunes. It was a week of surprises

fmbdawg17
07-10-2016, 12:58 AM
What ever happened to Ronda Rousey? Seems like these UFC stars rise and fall so fast.

mcain31
07-10-2016, 01:38 AM
What ever happened to Ronda Rousey? Seems like these UFC stars rise and fall so fast.

Unfortunately, she was extremely depressed after her loss to Holly Holm. I don't know if she'll fight ever again

Engine
07-10-2016, 06:37 AM
LGBT

I laugh every time I see this term because you know some dumb hetero lib made it up. Gays and lesbians hate each other, think bi's are just getting back at daddy, and the T is a mental disorder. There is no "LGBT" community in the real world.

But agreed, Brock Lesnar is one of the most freakish athletes this generation.

Reason2succeed
07-10-2016, 07:42 AM
I laugh every time I see this term because you know some dumb hetero lib made it up. Gays and lesbians hate each other, think bi's are just getting back at daddy, and the T is a mental disorder. There is no "LGBT" community in the real world.

But agreed, Brock Lesnar is one of the most freakish athletes this generation.

Wow,'I'm just going to IGNORE that first part.

What I saw was "size matters". Brock is huge. He was just able to lay on Hunt just like Cormier was able to lay on Anderson Silva.

Flipping to football that's why I'm so excited about our rookie WRs. You can't teach 6'5.