PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting update..

BankerDog
07-09-2016, 08:23 PM
IYOK or EliteDawgRecruiting, any recruiting news of late? Getting closer to BDC and I see one of the Landry Walker guys has decommitted from LSU. Hopefully Peters and Thompson are in his ear. What do you guys think of the LSU RB commit, believe his name is Clyde? Any updates would be appreciated

PassInterference
07-09-2016, 08:26 PM
Wanna bet Ole Miss has "people" at The Open and other various name brand sponsored events?

I miss when all we had to worry about was the UA all star game.

Ifyouonlyknew
07-09-2016, 08:56 PM
Both of the Landry Walker guys are 2018. Both are big time kids but we're in the thick of things with both. I don't see anything happening with Clyde unless they drop him.

drummerdawg
07-09-2016, 09:03 PM
Both of the Landry Walker guys are 2018. Both are big time kids but we're in the thick of things with both. I don't see anything happening with Clyde unless they drop him.

What about Brad Stewart from New Orleans?

BankerDog
07-09-2016, 09:06 PM
I'm very intrigued by Saahdig Charles. I just don't think it's over for us with him. I think LSU might drop him. I also think we can wrap up Suggs.

In other news, if Trey Smith decides to go to AL; that'll be their second OT I believe in this class already. Lashley will regret going there

Ifyouonlyknew
07-09-2016, 09:30 PM

Hard to get a read on Stewart he doesn't talk much & when he does he doesn't give many clues.

Ifyouonlyknew
07-09-2016, 09:31 PM
I'm very intrigued by Saahdig Charles. I just don't think it's over for us with him. I think LSU might drop him. I also think we can wrap up Suggs.

In other news, if Trey Smith decides to go to AL; that'll be their second OT I believe in this class already. Lashley will regret going there

I don't see LSU dropping Charles.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
07-09-2016, 10:38 PM
Any names or position groups to watch for big dawg camp?

Ifyouonlyknew
07-09-2016, 10:55 PM
Any names or position groups to watch for big dawg camp?

OL & DL should both have good nights

djaymsu5
07-09-2016, 11:13 PM

I think Stewart is high on us but it's going to depend on if LSU offers him or not. I know they are after a couple of higher targets and they aren't going heavy with DB's in this class so if they miss on some targets they will more than likely offer Stewart.

djaymsu5
07-09-2016, 11:14 PM

LSU ain't dropping Charles and he ain't dropping LSU. This one is gone.

HancockCountyDog
07-10-2016, 09:51 AM
LSU ain't dropping Charles and he ain't dropping LSU. This one is gone.

Might want to wait until he actually plays OL for entire season.

Bothrops
07-10-2016, 10:19 AM
Charles will be wearing yellow and purple, and it sucks for us.

Bully13
07-10-2016, 11:05 AM
Someone update us again as to why we failed to land Charles. Need another reason to be a cranky old guy today. We haven't ragged on hevesy lately either. Maybe was his fault.