PDA

View Full Version : It appears as if we are playing Southeastern Louisiana in Biloxi

Todd4State
07-09-2016, 05:20 PM
for baseball next year. The date for the game currently is April 14th- however that is a Friday and in the middle of the SEC season. I suspect that will be moved obviously.

BrokerDawg
07-09-2016, 07:53 PM
They are a replacement for Ole Miss on the schedule. The NCAA will be dismantling their entire athletic department in January. :cool:

shannondawg
07-09-2016, 08:27 PM
I gave you a rep on that one.

JoseBrown
07-09-2016, 08:38 PM
They are a replacement for Ole Miss on the schedule. The NCAA will be dismantling their entire athletic department in January. :cool:

Nice. We can dream, huh?

Todd4State
07-09-2016, 09:04 PM

Great foresight by Cohen. Baseball is probably the one sport they have that isn't being investigated. And that's because they can't compete with MLB's millions.

MedDawg
07-09-2016, 09:50 PM
for baseball next year. The date for the game currently is April 14th- however that is a Friday and in the middle of the SEC season. I suspect that will be moved obviously. SA voted to move Super Bulldog Weekend to Biloxi

Taog Redloh
07-10-2016, 08:54 AM
I love this. I wish we could play more midweek games in Jackson and Biloxi. Get bigger crowds and let our Coast fans see us without having to drive. Recrootin value too obviously. I would imagine the neutral site part could offset some RPI hits against the likes of SWAC schools. Sucks that SCHOOL gets in the way.

I think SELA made the tourney so I guess they aren't SWAC level, but still, you get where I am going with that.