PDA

View Full Version : A friend of mine posted this on his FB. They are legends in their own minds.

klong-dog
07-09-2016, 01:49 PM
http://olehottytoddy.com/2016/07/08/ole-miss-needs-dump-state/ I only read first couple of paragraphs. TLDR the bullshit.

Bucky Dog
07-09-2016, 01:56 PM
What an idiot! Guy doesn't even have good grammar. He must be making a killing at this very important job!!

BrunswickDawg
07-09-2016, 02:04 PM
Bless their hearts, they are dumber than a bag of hammers.

Dawgowar
07-09-2016, 02:06 PM
Why are you giving them what they want? Between now and the summer of 2017 they will be converted into screaming five year old brats whimpering in the cereal aisle. This is totally predictable.

And after it all goes down, not a one of them is going to admit to doing a damn thing wrong.

ShotgunDawg
07-09-2016, 02:19 PM
Pretty funny that he lumped Oklahoma State with Florida State & Ohio State. Obviously an attempt to lump unlike programs together in order to make Ole Miss better fit.

That would be like me a Ford pickup truck saying a I belonged to an elite class of vehicles because I hung out with Mercedes, Porsche, & Nissan

DawgPoundtheRock
07-09-2016, 02:29 PM
Was anyone actually able to read all that drivel?

"And this is the point where you start screaming that I am a low down cheater. I admit, I may have strayed a little, but I promise it was nothing too serious. I swear."

Are you kidding? I made it about two more paragraphs.

Bothrops
07-09-2016, 03:00 PM
We really need to beat them in Oxford this year. We can't afford not to.

Dawgcentral
07-09-2016, 03:08 PM
Typical. Dude lives in his own little hotty toddy world. We beat Bama twice in a row under Sherrill. Don't recall anyone getting so excited they thought they'd reached Utopia. We just wanted to win the SEC West. Oh yeah,...we did.

ShotgunDawg
07-09-2016, 03:12 PM
We really need to beat them in Oxford this year. We can't afford not to.

It's going to take a great effort to do so assuming their team doesn't quit if probation comes down soon. They are at home, have tons more team speed, & have a legitimate QB. They should beat us by two touchdowns

Bothrops
07-09-2016, 03:23 PM
It's going to take a great effort to do so assuming their team doesn't quit if probation comes down soon. They are at home, have tons more team speed, & have a legitimate QB. They should beat us by two touchdowns

True, but we can't go through this another year.

MedDawg
07-09-2016, 03:26 PM
http://olehottytoddy.com/2016/07/08/ole-miss-needs-dump-state/ I only read first couple of paragraphs. TLDR the bullshit.

Crazy that attitude that they have left State in their dust. Both schools have the same overall record over the past two years. Yeah, they beat Bama (and State) two years in a row, but in 2014 they still finished BEHIND State in the SEC, overall record, and in the final rankings. 2015 was the first time they finished ahead of State in the SEC West in 5 or 6 years. And they have NCAA penalties looming.

Saltydog
07-09-2016, 03:27 PM
and gave them momentum in the series. Bottom line is, they have more talent right now. Course, that ultimately may be their downfall because we all know how they got it.

JDog13
07-09-2016, 03:29 PM
Don't post their trash here. That site is a joke. You're just giving them clicks. They have let the worst tweeters write for their blog. White guys that try to tweet ghetto language to recruits, and guys that chilled in the grove with AnaLesa Presley write for them.

Mutt the Hoople
07-09-2016, 06:14 PM
To olemiss, "Dump State" is code for "olemiss isn't playing football for two years because they're getting the Death Penalty". #DeathPenalty.

cheewgumm
07-09-2016, 07:00 PM
Any team that cheats like they do is going to be good.

I could coach them to 9 wins if I could pay the top LT, QB, WR every year.

Jack Lambert
07-09-2016, 08:02 PM

I think the SEC should dump them for being cheaters.

Reason2succeed
07-09-2016, 08:11 PM
I think the SEC should dump them for being cheaters.

Dang, you beat me to it.

Remember the SEC has been clean since 2004. Guess who just screwed that up ROYALLY? When the NCAA comes down with the stiffest penalties since SMU we'll see who is dumping who.

fmbdawg17
07-10-2016, 12:44 AM
If the Egg Bowl rivalry really doesn't mean anything to them, then why the hell are Killaberger and the CL making such a huge deal about its toxicity? Why are they gunning for Coach 34's and other's jobs? Why are they bragging about AJ Brown and Willie Gay? It's all just part of their bullshit narrative. Don't let any bears tell you that we aren't their real rivals.

Forget the Iron Bowl. The Alabama Crimson Tide are their real rivals.***

TUSK
07-10-2016, 01:55 AM
People oft times ask me, "Tusk, you're a Bammer fan, so what's your beef with Ole Miss?"...

It has varied through the years but it usually goes along these lines:

"I've a disdain for Ole Miss because a considerable segment of their fans act like the most arrogant, entitled, and embarrassing bandwagon Alabama fans with which I come into contact... yet they've no accomplishments to warrant said behavior."

The Reb generated articles that refer to OM as a "SEC Power" amuse me to no end... the rented meteor is about to hit the atmosphere...

Mutt the Hoople
07-10-2016, 05:59 AM
I think if om would learn their place and become a small niche college while leaving big-time sports to the Mississippi States of the world, they would be a lot better off....sorta like Ohio U./The Ohio state university.

Dawgowar
07-10-2016, 06:26 AM
I think if om would learn their place and become a small niche college while leaving big-time sports to the Mississippi States of the world, they would be a lot better off....sorta like Ohio U./The Ohio state university.

Ohio U produces good academics. UNM does not. They should become a specialized night college, franchised out to strip malls and abandoned industrial parks.

Mutt the Hoople
07-10-2016, 07:22 AM
Perhaps if they dropped athletics altogether, they could try to rebuild their shattered academic image.

biggun
07-10-2016, 08:42 AM
Delete the link, no reason for that garbage to start a new thread or even be on this site.

TOSS IT!