PDA

View Full Version : How about some good news...

CadaverDawg
07-09-2016, 01:26 PM
I don't think these things are discussed enough, but our baseball team is freaking smart. In addition to winning the SEC, they put 11 upperclassmen and 8 First year guys on Academic honor roll. Football freshmen did great too.

Proud of the way we are competing on the field while getting it done at a high level in the classroom too.

Here's the links.

Freshmen/First year:

http://hailstate.com/news/2016/6/30/athletics-msu-places-forty-nine-on-2015-16-first-year-sec-academic-honor-roll.aspx?path=general

Baseball (8)
Luke Alexander ? Pre-Accounting
Trysten Barlow ? Kinesiology
Ryan Cyr ? Business Administration
Parker Ford ? Biological Sciences
Noah Hughes ? Pre-Accounting
Jake Mangum ? Finance
Konnor Pilkington ? Kinesiology
Ethan Small ? Kinesiology

Upper Classmen:

http://hailstate.com/news/2016/6/29/athletics-fifty-nine-bulldogs-named-to-2016-spring-sec-academic-honor-roll.aspx?path=general

Baseball (11)
Jacob Billingsley ? Psychology
Daniel Brown ?Psychology
Cole Gordon ? Business Administration
Ryan Gridley ? Business Administration
Reid Humphreys ? Interdisciplinary Studies
Jack Kruger ? Business Administration
Josh Lovelady ? Business Administration
Nathaniel Lowe ? Business Administration
Jacob Robson ? Business Administration
Brent Rooker ? Business Administration
Blake Smith ? Business Administration

Well done, guys

Political Hack
07-09-2016, 01:36 PM
Play at a high level on the field and preform at a high level in the classroom. All these guys are going to make something of themselves. That's awesome.

Commercecomet24
07-09-2016, 08:58 PM
I don't think these things are discussed enough, but our baseball team is freaking smart. In addition to winning the SEC, they put 11 upperclassmen and 8 First year guys on Academic honor roll. Football freshmen did great too.

Proud of the way we are competing on the field while getting it done at a high level in the classroom too.

Here's the links.

Freshmen/First year:

http://hailstate.com/news/2016/6/30/athletics-msu-places-forty-nine-on-2015-16-first-year-sec-academic-honor-roll.aspx?path=general

Baseball (8)
Luke Alexander ? Pre-Accounting
Trysten Barlow ? Kinesiology
Ryan Cyr ? Business Administration
Parker Ford ? Biological Sciences
Noah Hughes ? Pre-Accounting
Jake Mangum ? Finance
Konnor Pilkington ? Kinesiology
Ethan Small ? Kinesiology

Upper Classmen:

http://hailstate.com/news/2016/6/29/athletics-fifty-nine-bulldogs-named-to-2016-spring-sec-academic-honor-roll.aspx?path=general

Baseball (11)
Jacob Billingsley ? Psychology
Daniel Brown ?Psychology
Cole Gordon ? Business Administration
Ryan Gridley ? Business Administration
Reid Humphreys ? Interdisciplinary Studies
Jack Kruger ? Business Administration
Josh Lovelady ? Business Administration
Nathaniel Lowe ? Business Administration
Jacob Robson ? Business Administration
Brent Rooker ? Business Administration
Blake Smith ? Business Administration

Well done, guys

Great stuff, Cadaver! These young men are gonna be successful in whatever they do in life. That is some good news!

msbulldog
07-10-2016, 05:50 AM
Great news, thanks for this post.

CadaverDawg
07-10-2016, 07:31 PM
Bump

ETDawg
07-10-2016, 09:11 PM
Current freshmen have hit campus. Hopefully they will get a good start in Summer II which will get them going in the right academic direction.

bulldogcountry1
07-11-2016, 07:57 AM
Academic aid is the only way Cohen can supplement the impossible scholarship situation.

I'd be curious to know how much aid they can get these guys nowadays.

Taog Redloh
07-11-2016, 09:39 AM
I know you meant this to be good news, but today this just infuriates me. In light of all the BS going down right now in this country, with everyone wanting a free ride, and football scholarships thrown out like candy, THESE guys are doing it right, making grades, all while paying their own damn way (I just read the baseball scholarship article, so I'm extra pissed about that).

People are protesting in the street for the criminals of the country while guys like this still get the real sh*t end of the stick. I guess they are just privileged.

Rant over. Ban, lock or move it if you want. Just my thoughts.

MSUDawg99
07-11-2016, 09:57 AM
Hell yeah! Nerds for the win!