PDA

View Full Version : The Narrative

Reason2succeed
07-08-2016, 11:24 AM
Back when Forward Rebels got together and raised money to improve the OM program by any means necessary most of us MSU fans knew that it would entail paying for play and providing benefits to their athletes. What we did not realize is that OM is just as concerned with their perception as they are with their reality. Even though the CL has always been a rebel leaning rag I believe they put some of their influence into making sure that OM was praised and MSU was degraded in the paper. What's a better recruiting tool that the state newspaper boosting for your program and impressing upon players and parents that OM is the school to go to.

This must be dismantled. It will take all of us along with the MSU administration to stand up and tell the CL that we are not going to take this anymore.

Mjoelner34
07-08-2016, 12:11 PM
Agree!
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/glee/images/3/38/Orson-welles-clapping.gif/revision/latest?cb=20110705203442

msbulldog
07-08-2016, 12:16 PM
Pull those credentials!

Todd4State
07-08-2016, 03:55 PM
I agree that MSU's athletic dept. MUST take a stand and pull their credentials. Last time Scott told us to simply stop reading their paper but as fans we can only do so much. Scott and the athletic dept need to do their part now.

War Machine Dawg
07-08-2016, 07:38 PM
I agree that MSU's athletic dept. MUST take a stand and pull their credentials. Last time Scott told us to simply stop reading their paper but as fans we can only do so much. Scott and the athletic dept need to do their part now.

That requires guts. Methinks there's a severe lack inside the Bryan Building. Would love to be wrong, though.

I seen it dawg
07-08-2016, 09:29 PM
Yep