PDA

View Full Version : Lot of talk....

7dawg
07-08-2016, 10:51 AM
about SHS coaches and pushing for their jobs. I see talk of State fans not stooping to this level, and I agree. What about Yancy at Scout.com? How would Scout.com feel about Yancy's actions to push for someone's job? A coach in the MS public school system.

Maybe this is something Steve R. should address this with Scout.com. Yancy had a direct tie to Coach resigning his position.

MSUDawg99
07-08-2016, 10:53 AM
And while he (Yancy) is on vacation in Mexico, no doubt. What. The. ****.

sandwolf
07-08-2016, 12:19 PM
From what Steve has said in the past, Scout cannot fire Yancey because he doesn't technically work for them....he works for Chuck/OMSpirit. Now Scout could definitely go to Chuck and tell him that he needs to get rid of that asshole if he wants to remain affiliated with Scout.....but they would never do that, bc OMSpirit is one of their largest membership bases (I believe they were in the top 5 or 10 in members when Steve last commented on this).

Political Hack
07-08-2016, 01:51 PM
Scout don't give a rats ass as long the Ole Miss Mob continues to slurp up his crap. The only way he ever loses his crappy job is if the fanbase turns on him... And yes, I think he has an incredibly crappy job pandering to mass hysteria.

Saltydog
07-08-2016, 03:36 PM
It's just ala carte............He's in heaven.......

Todd4State
07-08-2016, 03:58 PM
I disagree. Talking the high road doesn't work with Ole Miss. They cost Coach his job- I say we write to the Starkville school board and demand that those coaches be removed. They will find other jobs.

SDDawg
07-08-2016, 04:07 PM
I disagree. Talking the high road doesn't work with Ole Miss. They cost Coach his job- I say we write to the Starkville school board and demand that those coaches be removed. They will find other jobs.

People are already on top of this - feel free to pile on. Lots of talk behind the scenes about correcting the environment at SHS. Some say it has become "toxic"...

MSUDawg99
07-08-2016, 04:18 PM

Couldn't agree more. This is one point I was trying to make yesterday. Just ignoring them & not taking a stand doesn't work.

whosyourdawgy
07-08-2016, 04:31 PM
Which coaches are we talking about? Names?

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
07-08-2016, 05:20 PM
Which coaches are we talking about? Names?

someone dm me this information if you don't want it posted on the board. I won't post it. But I do want to inform SHS administration that as a resident of Starkville I will no longer be supporting them through attendance of or contribution to athletic events or fundraisers while they have employees actively working against the city and its university.

gravedigger
07-08-2016, 07:52 PM
someone dm me this information if you don't want it posted on the board. I won't post it. But I do want to inform SHS administration that as a resident of Starkville I will no longer be supporting them through attendance of or contribution to athletic events or fundraisers while they have employees actively working against the city and its university.

Dont mean to pick on you, but everyone needs to stop and relax.

Milton smith is going to act in the best interests of starkville high as he should. Not pissed off msu fans.

Dawgcentral
07-08-2016, 08:05 PM
Dont mean to pick on you, but everyone needs to stop and relax.

Milton smith is going to act in the best interests of starkville high as he should. Not pissed off msu fans.

Mississippi State University is the lifeblood of SHS as well as Starkville MS. Pressure needs to be brought to bear if top players are being steered away from MSU.

It's far past time to take the gloves off.

Treemydawg
07-08-2016, 08:28 PM

Good luck with that bunch of corrupted idiots. I have had several rounds with the school board and they are about as bright as Pete and Delmar from O Brother Where Art Thou.