PDA

View Full Version : Let me get one last thing straight about "South PanolaGate"

Coach34
07-07-2016, 08:44 PM
OM fans and all this BS calling me "racist" or whatever is all a bunch of BS. This was about me being a State guy and someone that had been nailing them on the NCAA investigation. It comes down to what Yancy told Pogue that early afternoon:

"You hired a guy that has been trying to take down Ole Miss"

In my one on one meeting with Pogue after I got done talking offensive football for 2 hours with his offensive assistants- that was what Pogue told me Yancy Porter told him. There was nothing about any other comments except Yancy was freaking out because Pogue had hired "a guy that has been trying to take OM down". That is what led to Pogue's response in Yancy's 1st post yesterday on the Spirit saying that he had hired me based on coaching football- not what college I supported. Yancy lost Round 1 and had to go with Plan B

I left that meeting at 3pm and all was fine. I had assured Lance I would distance myself from Elitedawgs. Lance was happy and we called it a day.

Then Yancy rallied the troops to gather anything they could to bombard Pogue and the rest after that- and by 8pm it had turned into a shitshow. And the rest is history.

Bafoom even had a thread about me that started talking about how SP didnt produce players like it used to and when they started losing recruits it wouldnt be that big of a deal. The fact they view me as that big of a threat is very flattering. Thank You OM.

Taog Redloh
07-07-2016, 08:51 PM
Just curious....are you out of a job (ie, is your previous job no longer an option)? If so, I encourage you to lawyer up and go after them.

Jack Lambert
07-07-2016, 08:56 PM
Maybe your fame will get the notice of Stricklin and get you into the Athletic department.

I am pretty sure as well known you are in Alabama, Miss and Louisiana you could start a blog about SEC and you would get enough traffic to get advertisement money.

JDog13
07-07-2016, 08:57 PM
I hope Yancy chokes on a Xanax

Bucky Dog
07-07-2016, 08:58 PM
And Coach, didn't it occur to you that this would happen or come up? And why didn't you think to mention it to Pogue in the first place?

Jack Lambert

He will probably come closer to choking on a dick.

Coach34
Just curious....are you out of a job (ie, is your previous job no longer an option)? If so, I encourage you to lawyer up and go after them.

I am currently. I'm not lawyering up- not my way of doing things. I resigned to save my friend a tremendous headache. He was hiring a good coach with some new offensive ideas- not some shitstorm sideshow headache.

I'll be fine and looking at some new options

Coach34
07-07-2016, 09:11 PM
And Coach, didn't it occur to you that this would happen or come up? And why didn't you think to mention it to Pogue in the first place?

I figured a few people might email or whatever after I had been there a few weeks and word leaked out. But I figured common sense would win out in the real world and it would be coach, teach- do your job. I know there are a few shitty people out there that have shitty plumber lives dating a woman with teeth like a rake that do things like that make them feel better about themselves. I didnt expect word to break my 1st week with hundreds of emails and calls within the 1st 6 hours. I'm a much bigger deal than even I thought.

coastdoglover
07-07-2016, 09:18 PM
I am currently. I'm not lawyering up- not my way of doing things. I resigned to save my friend a tremendous headache. He was hiring a good coach with some new offensive ideas- not some shitstorm sideshow headache.

I'll be fine and looking at some new options

Coach, it is the same reason Kellenberger and any other reporter knows if they tell the truth, they will be fired. Sad state of affairs but it is all about power just like what is going on in Washington DC. now. Yancey is nothing but a puppet for them too because they know how crooked they have been for decades yet they want to always blame someone else. Sad group of

Gutter Cobreh
07-07-2016, 09:42 PM
I figured a few people might email or whatever after I had been there a few weeks and word leaked out. But I figured common sense would win out in the real world and it would be coach, teach- do your job. I know there are a few shitty people out there that have shitty plumber lives dating a woman with teeth like a rake that do things like that make them feel better about themselves. I didnt expect word to break my 1st week with hundreds of emails and calls within the 1st 6 hours. I'm a much bigger deal than even I thought.

This made me laugh..."teeth like a rake"... haha!!!

Corn Bread
07-07-2016, 09:46 PM

C34, all the above did occur to me this morning reading your good news. Did not have a damn thing to with ED or State but this new opportunity for you. Now that I have read several post and if what I read is fact, you might consider defamation of character lawsuit with cause of career employment.

Turfdawg67
07-07-2016, 10:15 PM

Aren't you LittleJohn444?? I only ask because BlacklistedBully has called you that before and I've seen a screenshot of JDog13 on an internet site belonging to LittleJohn444. And John Little has boasted that he has a pseudonym on ED that no one has figured out. If you weigh between 280-300 lbs... I'm sure you two are one in the same.

confucius say
07-07-2016, 10:42 PM
I fully anticipate a CL article on the toxic nature of the rivalry embodied by a fan boy journalist who, while on vacation, Throws a hissy fit to get a "state guy" fired**

TrapGame
07-07-2016, 11:21 PM
He will probably come closer to choking on a dick.

Bravo sir. Rep awarded.

Todd4State
07-08-2016, 01:22 AM
Yeah- we're the "toxic ones". If there ever was a program that deserved the death penalty it's Ole Miss.

The ironic thing about the comment about you "trying to take down Ole Miss" is you're not the ones that told them to cheat hand over foot. They're going to be the ones that take themselves down.

I know you'll keep your head up coach. I hope you find something even better than what you had- and it would be awesome if it was at Oxford HS.

Maroonthirteen
07-08-2016, 05:31 AM
Dude, I hate it for you.

FISHDAWG
07-08-2016, 08:12 AM
Aren't you LittleJohn444?? I only ask because BlacklistedBully has called you that before and I've seen a screenshot of JDog13 on an internet site belonging to LittleJohn444. And John Little has boasted that he has a pseudonym on ED that no one has figured out. If you weigh between 280-300 lbs... I'm sure you two are one in the same.

Jdog13 ... please answer the question

archdog
07-08-2016, 08:13 AM
Can you just change your user name to IfYouOnlyKnew2?

archdog
07-08-2016, 08:14 AM
Did he mean two as in, this guy is so overweight he has to buy two seats on the plane?

starkvegasdawg
07-08-2016, 08:17 AM

Let's get deep into black helicopter stuff. Does the J stand for John? And then the 13. 1+3=4 and there are three 4's in littlejohn444.

Coach34
07-08-2016, 08:36 AM
JDog is not Plumber John Little. I'm 100% on this

blacklistedbully
07-08-2016, 08:38 AM

Don't think I ever actually accused him of being that douche, though JDog has taken some shots at me. Not saying he isn't, just that I don't think I claimed he was a Black Bear troll. I really don't know, and don't care that much.

Taog Redloh
07-08-2016, 08:55 AM
Coach, it is the same reason Kellenberger and any other reporter knows if they tell the truth, they will be fired. Sad state of affairs but it is all about power just like what is going on in Washington DC. now. Yancey is nothing but a puppet for them too because they know how crooked they have been for decades yet they want to always blame someone else. Sad group of

Yup

JDog13
07-08-2016, 09:24 AM

Really? Nice.

There was an effort by several om fans to figure out who I am. The idiots went after some dude they thought was me. I weigh 215 lbs. I told blacklisted that he looked as smart as John Little cause he kept arguing with that dumbass.

The John Little dude is a sidewalk alum. Anytime you argue with him or post about him, you're giving him joy. He tries to be relevant on the Internet cause he is meaningless. Go look at his Twitter or rebel grove and see if he is bragging about people posting about him. Hi, John.

mic
07-08-2016, 11:30 AM
Those people.
That Place..
#cult

Turfdawg67
07-08-2016, 02:18 PM
Really? Nice.

There was an effort by several om fans to figure out who I am. The idiots went after some dude they thought was me. I weigh 215 lbs. I told blacklisted that he looked as smart as John Little cause he kept arguing with that dumbass.

The John Little dude is a sidewalk alum. Anytime you argue with him or post about him, you're giving him joy. He tries to be relevant on the Internet cause he is meaningless. Go look at his Twitter or rebel grove and see if he is bragging about people posting about him. Hi, John.

Well, my apologies JDog. And so I guess I don't need to mention the site "datehookup.com" that has a littlejohn444 on it then. Good!

(waves at the screenshot)

MSUDawg99
07-08-2016, 03:40 PM

Jdog & LittleJohn are not the same person. They don't even have the same name.

JDog13
07-08-2016, 05:35 PM
Jdog & LittleJohn are not the same person. They don't even have the same name.

And going by his pics, I bet my ding dong is bigger as well.

Edit: probably not by much.

Bodawg
07-09-2016, 10:48 AM
C34, they may have won a battle with you, but you will be the one smiling when the dust settles. After the NCAA gets through with them, recruits from SP will want to go anywhere than that dumpster fire. Can't wait till the hammer drops.