PDA

View Full Version : Probably wasn't the OM people at all. Probably Stansbury....

MedDawg
07-07-2016, 01:45 PM
He finally chose to move on offense.

coastdoglover
07-07-2016, 03:04 PM

Rick did not know coach. coach got screwed because he told the truth and the bastions from Oxpatch hate it. I admire coach for resigning but I actually wish he could have told them hell no and then sued them for cause when they tried to run him off. Stansbury is doing just fine and so are we. Why not let it go MedDawg?

MedDawg
07-07-2016, 03:16 PM
Rick did not know coach. coach got screwed because he told the truth and the bastions from Oxpatch hate it. I admire coach for resigning but I actually wish he could have told them hell no and then sued them for cause when they tried to run him off. Stansbury is doing just fine and so are we. Why not let it go MedDawg?

Geesh, I was just trying to add some levity to the tense board. Coach34 was on Stans longer than he has been on OM.

There's nothing to let go. Really, I was never that strong feeling either way. I mostly supported keeping Stans until the middle of his last season, then I was ready for another coach. I like who we have now.

MSUDawg99
07-07-2016, 03:18 PM
Yeah I think he was just poking fun at C34's disdain for Stans & not so much Stans as a coach.

BulldogDX55
07-07-2016, 03:24 PM

Motion offense burn. I love it.

Taog Redloh
07-07-2016, 03:30 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay1cYP9Wb3s

Coach34
07-07-2016, 04:23 PM
I thought it was funny