PDA

View Full Version : Something just doesn't make sense in all of this C34 and South Panola...

7dawg
07-07-2016, 10:47 AM
Honestly Coach, you seem very intelligent. You don't know me and I don't know you personally. What the hell where you thinking if all of this is true? You are absolutely the most hated person by Ole Miss people. I would argue they hate you more than Dan Mullen.
You take a position 15 miles from Oxford at one of their breeding grounds of corruption for the last 30-40 years.

It has been proven they go after people's jobs if they can. You were basically untouchable where you were. You move to a place where they can touch you, probably one of a handful of places they could force you out.

Maybe you can't tell your story for contract reasons. Is anyone really surprised by all of this? This just doesn't pass the smell test.

maroonmania
07-07-2016, 10:50 AM
I'm certainly not surprised it went down like this and can't believe C34 would be either. He has said HIMSELF that he is hated by them even more than Dan Mullen.

Coach34
07-07-2016, 10:59 AM
1. Ive missed coaching terribly and many of my friends would ask why havent I gone back to it
2. My Gmother who has always been more like my Mom is 89 and needs my help. She lives in Mississippi
3. Coaching at SP would have also brought my closer to my kids
4. Why wouldnt I want to coach at the best football program in the state?

Smell that?

HoopsDawg
07-07-2016, 11:06 AM
1. Ive missed coaching terribly and many of my friends would ask why havent I gone back to it
2. My Gmother who has always been more like my Mom is 89 and needs my help. She lives in Mississippi

Smell that?

This really sucks dude. But you going to SP to coach would be like XenaReb getting hired for compliance at MSU. It just wasn't going to happen.

I wish you had some sort of recourse you could take. All of this message board stuff is supposed to be for entertainment.

7dawg
07-07-2016, 11:07 AM
I smell it. I understand. I was just waiting on the major troll job, or better yet hoping for it.

As I said earlier, if you make ED a pay site, I am all in.

Dawgology
07-07-2016, 01:11 PM

Smell that?

Maybe there will be a coaching position open up at SHS soon... Hell, we need some MSU ties there since it seems like we don't lately.

gtowndawg
07-07-2016, 01:25 PM
Maybe there will be a coaching position open up at SHS soon... Hell, we need some MSU ties there since it seems like we don't lately.

I said the same thing yesterday. Get him to Starkville.

MarketingBully
07-07-2016, 01:27 PM
What I find creepy through all of this is that the Ole Miss fans are so obsessed with C34 that they spend a lot of time screenshotting every possible thing C34 could say. That my friends is shitty and stalker behavior. They are the biggest hypocrites in the world and the only time this rivalry turns toxic is when we are good. Nothing happens too much when we are bad. It's funny how it works that way.

Coach34
07-07-2016, 01:47 PM
What I find creepy through all of this is that the Ole Miss fans are so obsessed with C34 that they spend a lot of time screenshotting every possible thing C34 could say. That my friends is shitty and stalker behavior. They are the biggest hypocrites in the world and the only time this rivalry turns toxic is when we are good. Nothing happens too much when we are bad. It's funny how it works that way.

ding ding ding- we have a winner

Gutter Cobreh
07-07-2016, 04:06 PM

You are absolutely 100% correct. I found the guy's twitter page that supposedly contacted the SP's school board and must admit that I was taken back at the sheer amount of screenshots of C34's posts over the years that he has posted. It is a bit scary to see how far one person (and he is just one example) goes to in regards to the rivalry between the schools and makes it a personal vendetta. I am a die hard Bulldog fan and alumni who despises Ole Miss (pretty sure I was born that way), but that doesn't mean that I don't have friends who went to school in Oxford.

The whole situation (looking at it from the outside) has shed a completely different perspective on when Coach posted the thread about threats on his family...

jwbigcreek
07-07-2016, 05:40 PM
Coach should just come coach for our mutual friend. He's been there, done that before.

Dawgology
07-07-2016, 05:47 PM
You are absolutely 100% correct. I found the guy's twitter page that supposedly contacted the SP's school board and must admit that I was taken back at the sheer amount of screenshots of C34's posts over the years that he has posted. It is a bit scary to see how far one person (and he is just one example) goes to in regards to the rivalry between the schools and makes it a personal vendetta. I am a die hard Bulldog fan and alumni who despises Ole Miss (pretty sure I was born that way), but that doesn't mean that I don't have friends who went to school in Oxford.

The whole situation (looking at it from the outside) has shed a completely different perspective on when Coach posted the thread about threats on his family...

I just wonder where someone finds time and focus in their day to do that level of stalking and recording. I, for one, have MUCH more important things to do than screen cap and stalk online posters. Guess he lives in his mom's basement...in the dark...looking for C34....

Saltydog
07-07-2016, 06:29 PM
Coach is a smart guy and knows how rabid those douches are. I think they've gone after his job before, if I'm not mistaken, so you'd think this was going to be far worse. Surely we're not all being trolled here (C34 is a master at this). In any event, I wish him nothing but the best if it's all true. Coach and other mods have been adamant that they don't want our fan base stooping to their level and going after people's jobs, other than the C/L staff.