PDA

View Full Version : Why Will I Always Blog Under My Pseudonym?

War Machine Dawg
07-07-2016, 10:40 AM
Look no further than what's happening with C34. He's merely the latest in a long line of MSU internet personalities that Northern Miss fans have gone after both personally and professionally. They have a portion of their fan base that is very sick and can't separate a sports rivalry from real life. And that portion clearly has real power to negatively affect a person's life.

I would have no problem using my real name with any of the other 12 fan bases in the SEC. But I've seen firsthand how Northern Miss operates when they disagree with something an MSU fan has to say. They came after a close family friend in the late 90s, early 2000s period and got him fired.

Kellenburger is correct when he says this rivalry is toxic. But he doesn't understand that the rivalry is toxic because of shit like this perpetrated by Northern Miss. We are content to have some hard but good natured fun with them, but they can't handle that. They attempt to ruin peoples' lives over a sports rivalry. It's disgusting. And that is why this rivalry can NEVER be civil. Northern Miss won't allow it.

That, my friends, is why I will never voluntarily out myself. Too many mentally ill Bears with real power. It isn't worth the risk. I'd be damn glad to meet all of you one day, tho. We may fight like hell on here, but we all bleed maroon and want the best for MSU.

Jack Lambert
07-07-2016, 10:43 AM
Ole Miss fans have small peckers.

M.Fillmore
07-07-2016, 10:50 AM
The bears went nuts on me during the old Rebel Vent days. They had a long thread trying to figure out who I am. They incorrectly ID'ed me as an engineer working in Brandon and they started a campaign to get the poor guy fired.

I have a friend who the bears actually did get fired. Yes, this guy lost his job due to those psychos. There was rejoicing on the Bear message boards. Sick stuff.

PassInterference
07-07-2016, 10:59 AM
This thread is the truest thing on this whole website. Mess with Ole Miss, get fired.

I can't wait for the day some Ole Miss folks are sued into oblivion for this stuff. I hope Sherrill wins his lawsuit and I hope Julie Gibert is found liable and pays for it dearly.

War Machine Dawg
07-07-2016, 11:57 AM
This thread is the truest thing on this whole website. Mess with Ole Miss, get fired.

I can't wait for the day some Ole Miss folks are sued into oblivion for this stuff. I hope Sherrill wins his lawsuit and I hope Julie Gibert is found liable and pays for it dearly.

We absolutely have to draw a line in the sand at some point. MSU is putting out many more alums than them and has been for 20 years or more. I'm just concerned about us sinking to their level. But when you get someone fired over a sports rivalry, it's gone way too damn far. There have to be some sort of consequences for behavior that far out of bounds.

starkvegasdawg
07-07-2016, 12:05 PM
I'm just concerned about us sinking to their level.

To paraphrase a line from The Patriot...Hell, reverend. They're ole miss. They earned it.

msbulldog
07-07-2016, 12:26 PM
Look no further than what's happening with C34. He's merely the latest in a long line of MSU internet personalities that Northern Miss fans have gone after both personally and professionally. They have a portion of their fan base that is very sick and can't separate a sports rivalry from real life. And that portion clearly has real power to negatively affect a person's life.

I would have no problem using my real name with any of the other 12 fan bases in the SEC. But I've seen firsthand how Northern Miss operates when they disagree with something an MSU fan has to say. They came after a close family friend in the late 90s, early 2000s period and got him fired.

Kellenburger is correct when he says this rivalry is toxic. But he doesn't understand that the rivalry is toxic because of shit like this perpetrated by Northern Miss. We are content to have some hard but good natured fun with them, but they can't handle that. They attempt to ruin peoples' lives over a sports rivalry. It's disgusting. And that is why this rivalry can NEVER be civil. Northern Miss won't allow it.

That, my friends, is why I will never voluntarily out myself. Too many mentally ill Bears with real power. It isn't worth the risk. I'd be damn glad to meet all of you one day, tho. We may fight like hell on here, but we all bleed maroon and want the best for MSU.

You are so right, never let them know anything.

FISHDAWG
07-07-2016, 12:31 PM
I think they got Flab Loser ..... at least they brag about it like they did

War Machine Dawg
07-07-2016, 12:34 PM
I think they got Flab Loser ..... at least they brag about it like they did

Yep, Flabby is indeed another casualty on the list. Miss the hell out of him.

War Machine Dawg
07-07-2016, 12:36 PM
To paraphrase a line from The Patriot...Hell, reverend. They're ole miss. They earned it.

Damn I love that movie. It's become a tradition that I watch it every year on the 4th.

Taog Redloh
07-07-2016, 01:38 PM
It's going to take someone who is bigger than them, to combat this issue. Someone who cannot be touched by their antics.

A Donald Trump, if you will.

preachermatt83
07-07-2016, 01:40 PM
Trust me when I tell you this thread is 100 percent accurate. They came for me about 5 years ago and even named my church in the whole ordeal. They are crazy. Messing with a mans livelihood is insanity. Luckily I had a OM guy that I'm friends with who called me and warned me ahead of time what was going down and thankfully I shut it down before it went to far. Sad sad deal with these bears.

blacklistedbully
07-07-2016, 03:00 PM
They've been trying to figure out who I am as well, mostly from stuff I've posted on Rivals. There have been a couple of posts where they have posted what they think is personal stuff identifying me, including a name.

They were wrong, but I don't correct them. I'd rather they continue to think they've got it figured out, because a lot of them are some sick SOB's. But I do sometimes feel sorry for the person they think I am. Not that I know who it is, as they've never posted enough to make that clear.

I don't worry about my job because mine isn't susceptible to their machinations, and I've done well enough that if one of them oversteps too much, I can hit back hard. But I do have a family, and I know for a fact some of them would have ZERO problems fabricating stories about me in an effort to harm me or my family.

Frankly, I'm more concerned about what I'd do in retaliation if one of them tried to harm my family. I can be a very spiteful, extremely focused and resourceful adversary when I feel I've been wronged, and I'm not too sure I'd tap the brakes when I should. Sadly, it could be one of those things where everybody loses.

MSUDawg99
07-07-2016, 03:13 PM
[QUOTE=blacklistedbully;580502]They've been trying to figure out who I am as well, mostly from stuff I've posted on Rivals. There have been a couple of posts where they have posted what they think is personal stuff identifying me, including a name.

They were wrong, but I don't correct them. I'd rather they continue to think they've got it figured out, because a lot of them are some sick SOB's. But I do sometimes feel sorry for the person they think I am. Not that I know who it is, as they've never posted enough to make that clear.

I don't worry about my job because mine isn't susceptible to their machinations, and I've done well enough that if one of them oversteps too much, I can hit back hard. But I do have a family, and I know for a fact some of them would have ZERO problems fabricating stories about me in an effort to harm me or my family.

Frankly, I'm more concerned about what I'd do in retaliation if one of them tried to harm my family. I can be a very spiteful, extremely focused and resourceful adversary when I feel I've been wronged, and I'm not too sure I'd tap the brakes when I should. Sadly, it could be one of those things where everybody loses.
------------------------------------------
Sweet! You're hired! When can you start? See C34 immediately, if not sooner.