PDA

View Full Version : Killaburger Continues to Only See the Rivalry Through Red & Blue Lenses

ShotgunDawg
07-07-2016, 09:53 AM
http://i.imgur.com/cYJAGzI.jpg

When I read this, I thought to a famous quote:

http://www.leagueofextraordinarywomen.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/c99c34e08b83b7154431c76a6fb2436f.jpg

After living in Oxford & being Ole Miss' beat writer, Killaburger simply isn't cut out to be a neutral columnist. It's highly likely that most of his friends are from the Ole Miss side of this rivalry, & he is simply unable to see the other side of it. In his eyes, it's MSU's side of the rivalry that's at fault in every circumstance.

Why do we put up with this?

Coach34
07-07-2016, 10:07 AM
"not officially hired"???

I was school board approved and was working there...I have to resign my position. I'd say that is "official"

cheewgumm
07-07-2016, 10:20 AM
It is Ironic and sad that the sports editor at the paper is agreeing that someone should be fired for something they wrote.

#1stamendment

Westdawg
07-07-2016, 10:24 AM
"not officially hired ?

I was school board approved and was working there...I have to resign my position. I'd say that is "official"

If that is the case, I would say that there is a legitimate case for a NICE severance package. I realize that MS is an "at will" work state, but this was far beyond that. If the school board had already vetted and approved the hire, they stand to lose a major case. If those OM psychos want you gone, MAKE THEM PAY FOR IT

Westdawg
07-07-2016, 10:25 AM
Might want to let your buddy Lance also know that he needs to polish up his own resume' for the end of the season. I have a hunch that his exit is in the works on their end as well

maroonmania
07-07-2016, 10:58 AM
Why do we put up with this?

We don't have a choice as long as he is employed by the sorry sack of shit CL rag because it does remain the state's largest newspaper. I would fire his ass today if I could as would probably about 99% of the MSU fanbase. All we can do is avoid any financial support of the CL and hope that something will change though it won't because the local people that make decisions for that rag are all Bear supporters.

cheewgumm
07-07-2016, 11:01 AM
I think it's great that someone from the paper is advocating someone get fired for something they wrote.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-07-2016, 11:35 AM
And yet Clay Chandler still has a job as spokesman for the MS Gov...still has the tweets on his twitter with more added to poke at S Stricklin.

Tripp McNeely
07-07-2016, 11:46 AM
I think it's great that someone from the paper is advocating someone get fired for something they wrote.

People actually read the stuff that C34 writes/posts

FISHDAWG
07-07-2016, 12:48 PM

then you should have a signed contract ..... I would make them pay it .... then go piss on Little Johns donughts

Mjoelner34
07-07-2016, 12:55 PM
And yet Clay Chandler still has a job as spokesman for the MS Gov...still has the tweets on his twitter with more added to poke at S Stricklin.

^^^THIS^^^

Mjoelner34
07-07-2016, 01:02 PM
[QUOTE=ShotgunDawg;580326]http://i.imgur.com/cYJAGzI.jpg

Dear Killaburger, so what 34 has said on message boards and twitter in the past should disqualify him from a being an asst. high school football coach but you apparently have no problem with the Communication Director for the Governor of Mississippi taking shots at MSU on his public twitter account. Just go ahead and do everybody a favor and apply for the Subway spokesman job. The world would then thankfully be rid of one more hack with a keyboard and an agenda.

gtowndawg
07-07-2016, 01:08 PM

As a former elected school board member, I'll tell you I would be highly nervous about a law suit if that's the case.

edited to add: you know, the sad thing is, they are probably ok with a lawsuit. It's safe to assume the majority of voters in their district are Ole Miss fans and that's going to be more important to them (I stopped a State fan from coaching at S. Panola U) than the lawsuit itself. That's the reality of town politics.