PDA

View Full Version : C34

CrookedLetta
07-07-2016, 09:34 AM
He wimped out. No doubt about that. Having said that, I think he did the right thing. Just kinda shocking coming from a big talker like him.

cheewgumm
07-07-2016, 09:37 AM
He didn't wimp out.

He didn't want to put a friend and someone he respects (Pogue) through a mess.

Hard to believe he would be called a wimp after all the stuff he's said and the fire he's drawn. Those aren't wimp moves.

GreenheadDawg
07-07-2016, 09:45 AM
He didn't wimp out.

He didn't want to put a friend and someone he respects (Pogue) through a mess.

Hard to believe he would be called a wimp after all the stuff he's said and the fire he's drawn. Those aren't wimp moves.

Absolutely. C34 was in a tough spot. I don't think he wimped out. I think the majority of state fans are able to distinguish being a State fanatic apart from their real lives, like being a husband, father, etc. OM fans are unable to do that. When you actually **** with a man's livelihood because they are a fan of a rival school, then I think it's time to take a good hard look at your life. I hate OM with every fiber in my body but I would never jeopardize someone's career because of that. Every day I'm amazed at just how insane those people actually are

Coach34
07-07-2016, 09:54 AM
He wimped out. No doubt about that. Having said that, I think he did the right thing. Just kinda shocking coming from a big talker like him.

Wimped out? How exactly? I've put my ass on the line for over a decade. I chose not to extend a shitstorm that was being heaped onto a friend of mine. He didnt deserve all that. He's just trying to keep his job and win games. My internet persona shouldnt be something that puts his job in any jeapordy

msstatelp1
07-07-2016, 09:58 AM
You didn't wimp out . You made the right choice by not putting a friend thru a total shitstorm.

Commercecomet24
07-07-2016, 10:05 AM
No wimp out at all. He made the right decision not to put a friend in a bind. Keep giving unm hell C34.

I seen it dawg
07-07-2016, 10:14 AM

Easy for,you to jump on and post this not being in the situation. Smells like rotten *****.

shannondawg
07-07-2016, 11:02 AM
You made the correct decision with Poague being a long time personal friend. Friends just don't do that to friends.

Wimped out? How exactly? I've put my ass on the line for over a decade. I chose not to extend a shitstorm that was being heaped onto a friend of mine. He didnt deserve all that. He's just trying to keep his job and win games. My internet persona shouldnt be something that puts his job in any jeapordy

7dawg
07-07-2016, 11:04 AM
Well, you did the right thing if Pogue's job was in jeopardy. I am all in if you decide to make ED a pay site.

Commercecomet24
07-07-2016, 11:08 AM
You made the correct decision with Poague being a long time personal friend. Friends just don't do that to friends.

Exactly! And this is what seperates us from them. We are the hardworking farmers and rednecks with a sense loyalty, character and integrity, they are the lawyers and plantation owners who believe that they are the center of the universe and will stab others in the back if it helps them. Always been proud to be born and raised a Dawg and raising my kids the same way!

HoopsDawg
07-07-2016, 11:17 AM
Well, you did the right thing if Pogue's job was in jeopardy. I am all in if you decide to make ED a pay site.

dude, quit saying that. He gets money from the ads. The second he makes this a pay site, is the second this board ends.

I seen it dawg
07-07-2016, 11:24 AM
Amazing how people just know everything concerning this board

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-07-2016, 11:27 AM

I agree with the premise on their personal relationship, but screw Pogue...when has he ever been a friend to anyone other than ole miss? Least we forget the Nick Brassell recruiting stories...

https://sdnmsu.wordpress.com/2010/10/19/south-panolas-nickolas-brassell-sticking-with-verbal-commitments-to-state-football/

War Machine Dawg
07-07-2016, 11:33 AM
I agree with the premise on their personal relationship, but screw Pogue...when has he ever been a friend to anyone other than ole miss? Least we forget the Nick Brassell recruiting stories...

https://sdnmsu.wordpress.com/2010/10/19/south-panolas-nickolas-brassell-sticking-with-verbal-commitments-to-state-football/

I've wanted Pogue gone from SP for ages. I stopped going to games because of him. Not only is he a huge Northern Miss loyalist, he just isn't a very good coach. He's Ed Stanley all over aGAIN. There's just so much damn talent that he has to work really hard to screw it up.

Taog Redloh
07-07-2016, 11:38 AM
Coach34.....

I don't know the details here. But why not lawyer up? I mean, it can't get any worse. You should maybe go after them for something.

Bothrops
07-07-2016, 12:37 PM
Coach34.....

I don't know the details here. But why not lawyer up? I mean, it can't get any worse. You should maybe go after them for something.

I might think about doing that if I were him. Although I wouldn't want to, but maybe he should.

msbulldog
07-07-2016, 12:45 PM

You did the right thing Coach and anybody who's read this board knows your not a wimp. Enforcer needs to look at CrookedLetta!

msbulldog
07-07-2016, 12:47 PM
Exactly! And this is what seperates us from them. We are the hardworking farmers and rednecks with a sense loyalty, character and integrity, they are the lawyers and plantation owners who believe that they are the center of the universe and will stab others in the back if it helps them. Always been proud to be born and raised a Dawg and raising my kids the same way!

What's 88 lawyers on the bottom of the ocean called? A good start.

CrookedLetta
07-07-2016, 08:21 PM
Coach has been a message board bully and a big talker for years. He brought this on himself. Sometimes we just need to look in the mirror. He has said many things that put himself in this predicament.

cheewgumm
07-07-2016, 08:25 PM
Coach has been a message board bully and a big talker for years. He brought this on himself. Sometimes we just need to look in the mirror. He has said many things that put himself in this predicament.

Are you saying we shouldn't say anything on a Miss State msg board that might upset Ole Miss U, for fear of our jobs?

And if we do, it's our fault?

Westdawg
07-07-2016, 08:26 PM

Paging Enforcer......

I seen it dawg
07-07-2016, 08:29 PM

**** you you're out

I_Spy
07-07-2016, 08:41 PM
Your job should just be based on reference or experience as in the 'real world' actions are louder than words. A reader develops an opinion of written words but their opinions are in no way valid to the truth. So you can't judge.

Lee is the nice one in the family, I'm pretty sure.

I_Spy
07-07-2016, 08:47 PM
Now if Lee was calling Ole Miss everyday asking for high freezes dismissal or writing NCAA everyday, then we wouldn't see Ole Miss and north Mississippi as little b*tches.

But at least they are comparing Freeze to C34 except C34 is by the book (rules)

Bucky Dog
07-07-2016, 08:48 PM

You are saying 2 different things.

First he did not wimp out when choosing to step away from the job at SP. But second, he did create the environment throughout the past with his internet persona and choose to make himself known to the public. I have to believe that Coach knew that all of his past would and could affect him in this way, especially choosing to work in the school systems again, and especially at USP.

Now I do not agree at all what the OM people have done and how that has affected ones life. But to some, when talking about coaches and teachers, they went after him the way they would if they found out their great mat teacher Ms. Smith was a stripper on the weekends to put her way through college. My point is, we cannot be so judgmental and emotional and let someone's past, or what we perceive to be the truth currently about someone's life, alter that persons life. What Coach is and has been on the Internet, would never affect any of the kids he teaches and coaches, and how much he cares to make a difference in each child's life. But, the truth is, as a representative of the school, or any company now, we are in the world of being so politically correct, many of the things he has said, can be used against him and the school, or company, will always take the easy way out.

With that, best of luck, Coach! Will will land on your feet and as long as you are close to family and kids, that's the most important thing.

Bully13
07-07-2016, 08:53 PM
Your job should just be based on reference or experience as in the 'real world' actions are louder than words. A reader develops an opinion of written words but their opinions are in no way valid to the truth. So you can't judge.

Lee is the nice one in the family, I'm pretty sure.

I'm starting to wonder about you

I_Spy
07-07-2016, 09:07 PM
I'm starting to wonder about you

Don't do that. The point was they say C34 is a bully but only as in Bulldog, that's how dumb everybody is. He's actually laid back and nice person. He (resigned to save headache because of a persona others 'think'. How absurd is that? It's not real results, it's like auto-tabulations from no-brains.