PDA

View Full Version : So C34 is racist because he points out how racist ole miss is?

MadDawg
07-07-2016, 09:28 AM
that's rich

ShotgunDawg
07-07-2016, 09:31 AM
It's become clear that they are more ruthless than us & we aren't fighting fire with fire

MSUDawg99
07-07-2016, 09:33 AM
Ruthless, yes. But all the trashiest, most classless fanbase in the SEC. They are the most worthless piece of shit fanbase ever encountered.

Coach34
07-07-2016, 09:34 AM
I am in no way a racist

I keep asking the same question- what do you call people of color that support and purchase symbols of their oppression from the Antebellum Era?

That doesnt make me a racist

The Croom Diaries
07-07-2016, 09:43 AM
Logical people know the answer to the question, which is most people. Then like everything else there are a very small group of moron who don't know their butt from 2nd base who cry foul.

cheewgumm
07-07-2016, 09:45 AM
It's just their chance to try to make him a racist. It's just a tactic.

Reason2succeed
07-07-2016, 10:05 AM
I am in no way a racist

I keep asking the same question- what do you call people of color that support and purchase symbols of their oppression from the Antebellum Era?

Don't call them anything but they are by definition ignorant.

They are "ignoring" an obvious symbol that was used to fight for their ancestors' continued oppression, has been consistently flown at KKK and hate rallies, has been used at lynchings and at many times when black people have been threatened with physical violence or oppression.

The reason why they ignore it is because 1) they are so used to it because it is on the Mississippi state flag 2) they are getting some other type of benefit like illegal athletic benefits or OM's abundance of minority scholarships 3) they get a sense of security from pretending racism doesn't exist 4) or they get a sense of pride from identifying with the majority culture instead of the oppressed minorities.

coastdoglover
07-07-2016, 03:08 PM
Just go to the Grove one football weekend and see how many minorities are in there. Last time I went I saw one black and he was in a bow tie serving drinks. They personify hypocrisy and their head coach is at the top.

Coach34
07-07-2016, 04:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5eraYjSdCg

Bully13
07-07-2016, 04:29 PM
I am in no way a racist

Blame it on Harriet beecher stowe

maroonmania
07-07-2016, 04:41 PM
I am in no way a racist

Apparently if you ever critique or criticize anything any black person does you are a racist.

fishwater99
07-07-2016, 04:46 PM
Just remember this guys...

"Of the Ole Miss name, they note that some but not all who use the name are aware of its antebellum past (a name slaves would use for the woman married to the plantation owner). And while the report agrees that many students and alumni love the name, it adds that they see the nickname as a symbol that holds the university back. “Building a dialect version of ‘old’ into an institution that is built to prepare for the future strikes them as inherently problematic,” the report says. It also notes that many are reluctant to speak out publicly for fear of offending those who revere the name."

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/inside_higher_ed/2014/08/university_of_mississippi_initiative_to_stop_using _ole_miss_nickname_because.html

Coursesuper
07-07-2016, 04:49 PM
Ruthless, yes. But all the trashiest, most classless fanbase in the SEC. They are the most worthless piece of shit fanbase ever encountered.

They as a fan and alumni base are what keeps my state, Mississippi 50th. We are the most corrupt ass backwards state in the union. I see all the shat going on with UMN recruiting cheating and now this bullshit with C34 as an reflection of our state and how we are perceived by the rest of the nation. I've been in the golf biz for more than 25 years now most of it working out if MS and what is going on at UMN is how we as a state are perceived and it's embarrassing. I recently turned down a job in TX and the guy couldn't believe I didn't want to leave MS. Those backward corrupt ****s make us all look like the worst bunch morons in the arm pit of the nation and its not what we are and I'm sick of it. They are screwing all of us!

Bothrops
07-07-2016, 06:50 PM
nm